Why aren't pads free?

Why aren't pads free?

Other urls found in this thread:

kakaku.com/ranking/mallranking.aspx?ssr_category=0018_0021_0010
economist.com/content/big-mac-index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why isn't toilet paper?

It is in most public restrooms. Women think this means all sanitary hygiene products must be free in unlimited quantities.

I'm finna going puke

Because production requires raw materials and manpower

>WHY ISN'T EVERYTHING FREE

>manpower
Fucking sexist

Why isn't food free? Eating is a biological need as well.

Why would they be?

Also I like the fact how they divert the attention from the fact that Korea is a hellhole for old people and that they're living in rat-race: the country.

why isn't sex free?

Are you paying for it?

Your mother is

It is if you don't live in a frozen shithole. Just walk the edges of orchards or pick fruit from overhanging alley trees.

>public restrooms
Yeah, and the TP in those is thin shitty sandpaper

not with money, no; but with other things, technically, yeah.

>Some things grow naturally in the wild therefore things that require tons of plastics and modern technology should be free.

>free
That TP is courtesy of the tax payer m8

Why isn't water free?
It's not like it falls out of the sky or something...

Why isn't air free? We all need to breathe, don't we?

Pay for my healthcare.

>It is if you don't live in a frozen shithole. Just walk the edges of orchards or pick fruit from overhanging alley trees.
Some one planted, fertilized, watered and pruned those trees.

And you can use dry grass or moss if you want.

Why arent condoms free ?

Why arent prostitutes free ?

It's outrageous!

Why would they be?

Pads aren't even expensive, even in Japan they're not expensive. Like buying a box of tissues when you have allergies.
fuck in fact I think the generic lotion tissues I buy are more expensive than the name brand pads

It is user. Water is free too you pay for it because you pay for the service of it sent to your house.

Fuck that noise. I demand free sexbots.

It's not free in public restrooms you dumb shit. Someone had to buy it. Also it's the worst type of toilet paper available.

Why isn't food free? Why aren't houses free? Why isn't water free? Why isn't electricity free?

It shouldn't be free but it's too expensive.
And the quality should be increased.
It can reduce the fertility.

The same. Condoms should be cheaper.

>food isnt free
>houses arent free
>water isnt free
>putin is "great"

why isn't healthcare free? Why isn't IVF free? Why isn't raising a child free? Why isn't childcare and daycare free? why should I ever have to do any kind of work instead of having people forced to do all the work for me for free?

Condoms are free if you go to a health clinic and ask for them.

I'm fine with my tax money funding this honestly. Same for TP, I don't want period blood or shit stains on benches.

Not free. Paid for with taxes.

Are pads expensive in Switzerland? I can get a 22-pack of standard daytime ones here for maybe 200 yen (around $2 USD)

This is why I hate the "free" word liberals keep pushing. Sometimes government subsidizing products through taxes is a good thing. However, it's never free, someone always has to pay.

They are if you are a refugee

>32 tampons are £1
>Literally complaining about that (in the UK they are at least, my uni has a free tampon giveaway thing)

This. Had to buy some for my girlfriend who was stuck at home (cause she had none left). That shit is not expensive at all, I don't get why these cunts are making a fuss.

well yeah I'm not a rapist or anything

>"""free stuff""" is only free from the point of view of the person who is not paying for it
You know it's funny but I used to come here for trolling and snark and edginess and photoshopped pictures of hitler wearing a Papuan penis gourd but at this point this is the only place I can find anybody who is sane.

why aren't females free?

Why aren't razors free? I need to shave, some jobs actually demand that you do.

>korea

yeah thats the most important outcry, not the insane cult trying to take over the leadership

Pads aren't expensive I have literally thousands of pads at my place costs nothing if you buy in bulk.

>free

I'll concede that them being classified as a luxury item and being taxed as such is retarded, but they shouldn't be free

Everything is expansive in Switzerland.
It's 14 for 2.80 CHF (2.90 $, not the cheapest) when I buy them for my girlfriend.

Did you ever take an economic course? Literally nothing is "free". There is always a price to be paid somewhere by someone.

delet this

It is not "free". You used energy and resources to acquire it therefore it's not free. Take econ from a based professor and he will tell you how nothing is free retard.

Because nothing is free you kike.

>But we need them.

Yeah, toilet papper ain't free either stupid nigger.

I'm 12 years old and I don't understand what's gong on here at all.

Are mestrual cups a meme? do they actually work?

That sounds a bit more expensive than here in Japan but it depends if we're talking daytime or nighttime pads I guess
kakaku.com/ranking/mallranking.aspx?ssr_category=0018_0021_0010
actually come to think of it a lot of the Swiss, Danes, and other non-poor
Europeans I've met over the years often seemed amazed at how cheap things are here compared to Europe.

I imagine it's kind of like pissing into a condom

Toilet paper isn't free.

I pissed in to a balloon once. I was hoping it would pop off but instead I got a bag of piss hanging off my cock. I had to wait until I had to piss again and then it ruptured.

Condoms are much more forgiving, but then again I wouldn't want it to come off just because of leaking blood into it.

The menstrual cup probably works fine until your cup runneth over.

then it would become something like that scene in DeepStar Six

Why isn't everything free?

>economist.com/content/big-mac-index
Even MacDonald is expensive.

Yes, they do.
Just a bit more difficult to use.

real problem is she got no education at school or from friends about this

Women can whine about entitlements once they actually are net contributors, before that all they should do is fucking shut up and be grateful they get even a penny.
But of course nobody will them this in public because angering womyn is one guaranteed way to end your career.

> (OP)
>real problem is she got no education at school or from friends about this

single dads really should be less squeamish about showing their daughters how to insert a diva cup

I'm going to go out on a limb, but I think if you bleed for 3 weeks straight and ou have a 20cm lump on your uterus you probably have a medical condition.

I'm aware that girls are dumb, and that how to operate a vagina is a vast mystery for everybody, but this doesn't sound like an issue of free pads.

how is that cult playing out for you guys btw?

Ask their 'men'

For the same reason, TP isn't free

I change my socks twice a day. Someone is going to pay for this.

Sorry, I have to do this. Joke my friend told me:

A man asks his wife to pick up cigarettes for him. She brings back some loose tobacco and paper - says it's cheaper to roll his own.

The following week, she asks him to buy her some tampons from the store. He goes, asks the clerk where the tampons are, and the checkstand clerk direct him there. He walks back to clerk with a bag of cotton swabs and butcher's twine. The clerk, with a perplexed look, asks if he couldn't find the tampons. The guy says, "It's cheaper if she rolls her own!"

if you gained more energy than you lost picking the apples you made a net profit from the endeavor, which means it comes out not only free, but you actually gain from it
stoopid

>if you gained more energy than you lost picking the apples

Not possible.

Because nothing is free. Didn't you pay attention in economics? Someone always has to pay for labor, production, materials, and distribution. Why should someone else pay your bills or do your work for free? Do you support slavery?

well shit what did they do in the old days before pad and tampons existed

>Opportunity cost
>Mutually exclusive apple as to others
>Cost of labor
Recouping your costs doesn't mean there was no cost retard

>purchase hamburger
>am able to now work my job
>earn money back
>hamburger was free

I was just wondering that

I'm surprised they haven't gotten plastic vaginas yet seeing as everything else is plastic on Korean women.

They shouldn't be free. But My country taxes them as a "non essential product", which is a bad move in my opinion. Women may be whores, but they can't help bleeding from their holes every month.

>the outrage is directed at shit like inequality rather than greedy overtaxation
Hmmm....