Only Stormfrontcels care about the internet. Massive...

Only Stormfrontcels care about the internet. Massive, robust Turkish guys like me are simply too busy fucking white girls, swigging 40s and smoking blunts to give the slightest FUCK about forums.

The biggest difference between stormfrontcels and ethnic conquerors is simple: Ethnics ACTUALLY DO STUFF IN REAL LIFE. Stormfrontcels don't do SHIT. While he calls me a "roach" here, in real life he KNOWS won't do SHIT.

To all stormfrontcels: Keep posting. It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. It's great - you KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "powerful crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european men are scared, pathetic cowards. Sure, you have your little steam groups where you talk about "da shitskins", you whine and bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/02/04/refugees-go-clubbing-in-russia-harass-girls-wake-up-in-hospital-the-next-morning/
youtube.com/watch?v=aG0RL2Njd3U&t=4s
vid.me/tkf4
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this

BBC
B
C

HOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE

Stop roleplaying and finish my pizza

Already had beat a couple of sand niggers in Lisbon, and I have to say that they stand better the beating than the niggers.

you realise if gun laws were any more lax you'd all be dead right?

More like because you idiot roaches voted away your internet rights and have to use alternative methods of accessing Sup Forums. If anything, you faggots care more since you have to do more to come here. All I have to do is type Sup Forums and it pops up.

>new copy pasta
>mfw

Well you have been a barbarian for 500 years so no surprise.

The civilized and advanced European cultures decided to try being tolerant and open and understanding, like a benevolent parent to the rest of the dirty children of the world.

It hasn't worked. You're an animal and you always will be, most Europeans might not have woken up to this fact yet, but don't underestimate us. All across the Western world things are changing.

This Saxon has begun to hate. Looking forward to seeing you soon, stay in your shit country if you know what's good for you.

dailycaller.com/2016/02/04/refugees-go-clubbing-in-russia-harass-girls-wake-up-in-hospital-the-next-morning/

youtube.com/watch?v=aG0RL2Njd3U&t=4s

You Arabs should stop Larping, it`s unhealthy obsession that get`s you hurt everytime you stumble out of your manlet communities.

are you fucking retarded?
turks are not arabs
even most arabs are not true semetic arabs who descend from Ishmael.
In order to be a native arab you have to have descended from Ishmael the son of Ibrahim and SPEAK ARABIC.
Turks don't speak arabic and are not semetic people.

>roachposting

are YOU fucking retarded that you think we give 2 shits about the difference between a sand-nigger and a sand-nigger?

Seriously get the fuck out of this country, you are either an immigrant yourself, or even worse – a liberal. Either way you are dead when the time comes, might as well go back to the dusty hell-hole of your ancestors and start raping some goats you degenerate subhuman animal.

Please, turks are just nothing more than an arabic premature ejaculation, no matter how hard they try to deny it. It`s like Americans claiming that they are white.

>YOU CROSS THE STREET
It's not fear, its smell.

>56%

Why are you posting on some shitty forum then, oh big mighty fucks-every-goat turkroach?

>get beaten by a female
fucking l m o a lost the remnants of respect i had for turks

>You realize if X was as such you would lose.

Didn't daddy taughy you not to make excuses William?

people WILL fall for this bait

I don't think so.
They have become too immune.

just look at the replies

hahahahahahaha efisane tirad aq :D

Anything below a hundred butthurt replies is a failure.

Every. Fucking. Time.

vid.me/tkf4

Come over to Poland you faggot. We'll see how tough you are.

You darkshits are only good when you're in a group and attacking women.

>archive pic

white people dont brag about committing crimes, that's why jails and morgues are full of niggers like you
(sand niggers are still niggers)

>that webm

Fuckin BTFO

FUCKING ROACH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>swigging 40s and smoking blunts

lol the white race will rise again turkish skum

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

come to my house in US and ill shoot you sand nigger

Why post this?
you risk the white man actually waking up
and killing all blacks with guns
you KNOW they have all the firepower
you KNOW if they stoped being pussies, blacks are fucked in a race war

So why help the whites? is it a cry for help?
maybe even blacks really want slavery back, they KNOW they cannot survive without us.

What a great advertisement for your kind.

Everybody knows already that Turks are bro tier. Ottomans brought coffee and kebab into Europe.

Why do you want Big Baltic Cock?

Turks are vicious, stupid garbage.

being cautious around primates and animals in general =/= respectful fear

There are very little turks left. Most of them are inbred arab rape babies.
Few really good here but that doesnt matter.

nice..