What's the deal with Turkey? Why are they trying to destabilize Syria and Iraq?

What's the deal with Turkey? Why are they trying to destabilize Syria and Iraq?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/tkf4
bilnews.bilkent.edu.tr/faces-on-campus-57/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they don't want a hostile Syrian government on their border

Only Stormfrontcels care about the internet. Massive, robust Turkish guys like me are simply too busy fucking white girls, swigging 40s and smoking blunts to give the slightest FUCK about forums.

The biggest difference between stormfrontcels and ethnic conquerors is simple: Ethnics ACTUALLY DO STUFF IN REAL LIFE. Stormfrontcels don't do SHIT. While he calls me a "roach" here, in real life he KNOWS won't do SHIT.

To all stormfrontcels: Keep posting. It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. It's great - you KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "powerful crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european men are scared, pathetic cowards. Sure, you have your little steam groups where you talk about "da shitskins", you whine and bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

they want to have some xp and magic items before their own country collapses so they doný go into the chaos as complete noobs.

>why do roaches act like roaches

The entire western world needs to go to war with Iran to protect Israel.

That's a cute boy

vid.me/tkf4

Has to do with the planned oil pipeline throu syria.

Which this whole war is all about in the first place.

I hope more boys in turkey fall for the transgender meme and become new Anzus.

>Why are they trying to destabilize Syria and Iraq?

realpolitiks. nothing personal kiddo

Kurds

You're a really pretty boy.
Please come to brazil.

It's complicated, and also simple. Power grabs, old enemies, et cetera.

Only Stormfrontcels care about the internet. Massive, robust Turkish guys like me are simply too busy fucking white girls, swigging 40s and smoking blunts to give the slightest FUCK about forums.

The biggest difference between stormfrontcels and ethnic conquerors is simple: Ethnics ACTUALLY DO STUFF IN REAL LIFE. Stormfrontcels don't do SHIT. While he calls me a "roach" here, in real life he KNOWS won't do SHIT.

To all stormfrontcels: Keep posting. It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. It's great - you KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "powerful crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european men are scared, pathetic cowards. Sure, you have your little steam groups where you talk about "da shitskins", you whine and bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

that's a Russian grill cosplaying some animu newfag
not a trap

>not a trap
She is in my heart.

post more qts

because they are weak and they know it

Looks very.....Turkic to me....

Probably one of the girls who got the good Greek and Caucasian genes.

>turkish people
>turkic

good meme

bilnews.bilkent.edu.tr/faces-on-campus-57/

>russian

>What's the deal with West? Why are they trying to destabilize Syria and Iraq?

But Bozkurts are into all this Turkic shit, that's why they are making this ridiculous hand symbol.

Atatürks nationalism had nothing to do with Turkic bullshit, that's why he didn't use weird Turkic symbols.

That's because grey wolves did not exist at the time of Atatürk

>But Bozkurts are into all this Turkic shit

who cares m8

>grey wolves
Probably because Atatürks knew that refeering to Turkic traditions is ridiculous considering the reality of the Turkish state.

Did you guys know that Turk was an insult back in the ottoman times?

They want a Kurd dominated country on their border. The kurdish uprising in Turkey are declared terrorists, but in Syria and Iraq they're American allies against ISIS

pls stop with "did you know" stuff atatürk or turks in general especially when talking to turks

also atatürk was a nationalist himself but he knew the limits of turkish power back in the day

Turkey is becoming quitte shitty these days and it is ALL in the eastern provinces, or because of them. It used to be okayish until 2000s or something, then it went full retard. Also, Kemalists are losing and the whole country is getting silently arabized, shit is creepy as fuck.

Also, fuck all independence movements these days, we are going to end up in a world of 450 or something states because some western fags like to roleplay as balaclava wearing "resistance"

The curse of oriental despotism is still as strong as ever in turkey and most of east eu. They do make solid games though.

>pls stop with "did you know" stuff atatürk or turks in general especially when talking to turks
I'm a Laz and therfor a Turk.

Atatürks nationalism was different from retarded Pantürk Bozkurt nationalism.