Why are arab men so weak?

why are arab men so weak?
>Restrict rights for women so they cant compete with their low standards
>flee to europe while leaving their wifes and children
>gets BTFO'd by whites in every sport
>can only compete by making 10 children.
pic related: thousand refugees led by 5 white men and 1 horse

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/tkf4
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inbreeding

All of those people you see there are actors

vid.me/tkf4

this.

scientifically backed up by non-western sources as well

dont forget about their small dicks

They have BBCs. You like.

If inbreeding is the problem the west would suffer from it two. Inbreeding with your cousin was only outlawed in the last generation.

hello small dicked muslim.

That's a fake map. We have BBCs which you like.

cuck

cuck

Thanks for that (You).

doesn't make you less of a cuck

Inbreeding, poor diet, and bad genetics.

small dicked muslim

How did you know I'm a cuck?

because their elite was breeding them as agricultural slaves.

legal doesn't mean everyone was doing it, chang

you're posting fantasies which are unfounded in reality. probably because you fantasize about that shit at night.

Sounds pretty cucky to me cuckman

>5 white men
>1 horse
does the man-horse combination count as a horse?

That chart can't be right. I wield an eight incher like your hero god Shane Diesel does.

Very good.

this is what a BTFO sandnigger sounds like. all bark but no bite; typical
thanks

How the heck am I supposed to bite you over the Internet, my friend?

you're projecting your own cuck fetishes on other people

Oh yeah, that's right.

good question. I guess increase the intensity of your bait or start throwing insults.
hey man how's your day? you seem to have time

Maybe it's a centaur.

I don't know what else to tell you.

that's how you know it's time to stop posting.

we need to exterminate muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

i dunno either. it's morning in murrica right now. have you done an all nighter?
>we slowchat now

inbreeding was outlawed in Ancient Rome and that rule was preserbed by the Church in Canon Law. It's been AT LEAST 2000 years

It is pretty damn pathetic to flee your motherland when it is in time of need, I understand sending women and children away but the men should stay and fight but that's the thing about these muslim countries, 95% of their male population have no will to fight, they simply run away like useless cowards at the first sign of trouble and pray for the White countries to protect them.

The word "muslim" should become synonymous with the word "coward" and "traitor" from now on.

Because they are lazy and spend their whole day praying, eating and fucking

>1.
Well?

No, I just woke up in the middle of the night. I've been severely mentally ill and mentally disabled for several years, I live in my childhood bedroom. Is that the sort of thing that you want to know?

ah fuck man. No I just thought maybe some lighthearted talk would bring us peace together but this is kinda sad sounding to me. Still, you live and breathe and can always improve your situation taking it step by step towards the direction you yourself want for yourself.

Stay safe and strong and don't use medication for shit if you can do without

Taig

Ah yes, thanks for the regards.

>Japan
10.92.cm, 4.3 inch
171.com, 5´ 7 1/2"
life must be pain for this people

The sad thing is that the real men are fighting against IS and dying to protect their homeland

On the other hand these cucks flee to europe then they send their wives,sisters,daughters to please ISIS members with sexual jihad while they bomb,rob and rape whites and call it "jihad"

They bitch about how europeans are bombing ISIS bases and are islamophobic and at the same time they live on their welfare and on their lands

Unlike Muslims it took two nukes to stop the Japanese. Two.

The best thing about these sluts is how they look once they hit 25 or 30 and have a child and are alone.
Walking alone with their trolly through the streets wondering is Mahmut is coming home this week or if he choses to stay out and roam and deal.

t. mahmut

thoughts on this?

First hype for the "welcome culture"

You wouldnt believe the lenghts the german official media went through to make this happen.
It has all died down these days. Chicks are afraid at night. Chicks go to self defense courses etc pp.

But still, everyone who said "i told you so in 2015" is still an evil nazi.
What we should do now is help them integrate and let the state officials deal with the bad ones ( which is easy, 1 good one comes on 200k bad ones) or so our state tells us.

Btw. even the leftie trash chicks who had the honor of some eye to eye time with fugees bailed as soon as they could. Antifa meets and their famous house parties have ended because they told all the fugees "come, drink and be merry"
All escalated since the fugees stole, beat up and molested anything on those parties.

Us normal folks just went "hahaaa!"

the best thing is that these girls refuse anything islam and let their children become atheists while mahmut is sitting frustrated and outcasted by his fellow shitskins, knowing he can't even go to the mosque or his home country without shame.

>Us normal folks just went "hahaaa!"
too bad the problem stays

Look at the Muslim Doctor Walk a Thon
So brave and before you ask, the Astronauts are in the back

I know, but what can you do. Theres no talking sense anymore, you just cant. All they do is scream buzzwords and put their fingers in their ears.

Damage is done, couldnt be helped.
Now we just hope for the collapse and a movement to follow.

Inbreeding, and the desert isn't a good place to breed tall and strong people.

they have the media and a lovely sweet disney sounding like message going for them. The thing is that we also have a positive message yet it means getting rid of criminals which doesn't sound great (it actually does though)

Thats what I mean, the west isnt going to change unless the muzzies go full civil war for sharia mode.
Like this, it will stay like this and the west slowly turns into a muslim area. Like one day you wake up because some Iman is yelling from some tower at 5 am.

maybe. meanwhile, radioactive halal meat when?

Look up "Hajnal line".

For what purpose? Shit radiates everything. wouldnt hit only the shitskins and I still eat shitskin food regular since I know a turk from my football team whose family owns a high class turkish restaurant and i eat for free.

So no radiated meat plan for me.
You know this is just gonna unfold naturally, west grows evermore decadent and degenerate, more muzzies come, muzzie sees, muzzie gets sharia triggered, all hell breaks lose.
Just a matter of a few years if this keeps going as it is.

allright true that's a bad plan. Whatever happens something feels like it's going to burst.

it;ll be a slowburst taking years though, very fucked up

How much insecurity you must have to make a graph like this one?

>Restrict rights for women so they cant compete with their low standards

>"Why are arabs against something that historically destroyed the western civilization? Why can't be strong like we, the western civilization who is in shambles?"

Arabs are right. Universal suffrage was a mistake

Shitskins are parasites but they're right about women.

>t. bigger-dick-yet-still-a-manlet

>manlet
I'm a 6ft tall Übermensch, you cuck

>6ft tall Übermensch
kek. Come to my country. You're talking to a 6ft manlet right now. I know the most horrible of feels living here. Girls are either 1 cm below me or tower above me when they wear heals.
( Shitskins not taken into consideration)

dis post reeks of truth