Why it's so rare to see a woman that can cook nowadays?

Why it's so rare to see a woman that can cook nowadays?

>muh sexist

I can cook almost everything I need.

Also, can you cook or your mom cooks to you, Sup Forums?

Hurrr

>Sup Forums

You're on Sup Forums. Anyway, I can cook. Not a girl. I like cooking too. I admit that it's time-consuming though.

Any conservative men that can't cook shouldn't be allowed to post here.

You're on the right board friend

Pol is filled with virgin losers who think women can't do anything

The issue is you people sit in your dark rooms/basements on your computer 24/7 and sulk, and complain about things you see through the filter of the internet.

You stupid autistic faggots are too dumb, fat and smelly to even possibly get a girl, even though you brag about "muh white race"

Sorry sweetheart

genepools closed

I cook everything from raw ingredients.

Im glad women and other men are failing at learning to cook, its just +1 for me when women realise I can.

I can cook up a storm just give me a dozen condoms and a few black men

Because feminism turned most women into careerist cunts who spurn traditional sex roles.

I can cook better than 90% of the women i know, its not fucking rocket science. Shit, i can even bake a cake from scratch.

But most women i know would be flat out doing a decent mash, let alone a good roast.

Pol is more full of normies than you think.

>dumb, fat and smelly to even possibly get a girl
HAHAHAHA you havent seen 75% of women nowadays. Fat smelly and dumb goes both ways

>t. Woman

Calm down sweetie

My mom taught me to cook. it is a little odd, it seems like the mothers of last generation did not teach their daughters to cook "to liberate them from the kitchen," and instead taught their sons to cook "so they wouldn't be a burden to thier wives."

which, incidentally, is exactly how it played out in my household. I cook everything and my wife can't even boil water - literally.

not that I mind T B H. I have pretty varied tastes and I have culinary training beyond my mom's kitchen so I doubt my wife could keep up with what I like.

it isn't bad once you master a good flow, having things ready, and get a list of recipes that are mostly cooking time with minimal prep.

Roasts and Braised dishes, for example, can be as little as 20 min. of active work, but result in objectively superior dishes to almost any other cooking method outside of sous vide, but sous vide is a little expensive to get into.

there are exceptions to that, but you can save those for the weekend when you have time and you're having a party or something.

I cook everyday for me and my husband and i like it. Sometimes i am tired so we go eat at a restaurant, but not more than 2 times / month.

This

Cant be arsed to Cook for 1 person
Lived alone for a year now, desu as long as I dont need to do the laundry I'll be willing to do everything else

Women always complain about housework but that shit is fucking easy of you always leave your shoes at the door, bin your trash as soon as you make it and always put dirty clothes straight in the laundry

I can keep my house clean with 1 hour of dedicated work on the weekends and the rest of the week of cleaning up after my own ass

Because modern women suck at everything. I grew up in a family where all the men cooked. We hunted though, so we had to clean/dress out the meat.

My mom and dad Both taught me, dad was good at making exotic dishes, mom was good at traditional dishes

It wasnt so I wouldnt be a burdain to my wife or gf, it was so I wouldnt be a burdain to myself, self sufficiency and shit

Do you have any Idea how expensive takeout is vs cooking your own meal?

Both me & my gf can cook pretty good.
Do you really think women cant cook nowadays, based on what?

I cook everyday for the last 10 years.

Cooking is so much part of my routine/lifestyle, that I literally dont see the purpose of having a girlfriend/wife anymore.

I am extremely fortunate, my girlfriend was raised by her grandparents so she had an old school upbringing. Her grandma could fucking cook and taught my gf how to do the same. I get home cooked meals on the regular, I can't remember the last time I was hungry. The only thing I can cook well is breakfast stuff.

the best chefs in the world are men, and always have been
women don't cook, they prepare food for their families (which they don't have anymore)
now they are fat fucks because they can only order pizza and eat mcdonalds

I live with my gf, we both can cook because we're not useless. Family wise my dad did the cooking and so does hers, but both our moms can bake.

Usually whoever gets home from work first cooks dinner.

My wife has a severe TBI; causes a lot of problems. I do the cooking for the family.

When she tries to cook; the kitchen is a real mess, the food isn't good, and she get really frustrated as she can't follow a recipe and can't understand why it goes wrong.

However, I eat it gladly with a smile on my face. It's her best. And I will always appreciate that she wants to be a traditional wife. I make sure it won't give me food poisoning, of course. And I don't mind cleaning up.

Even if your girlfriend/wife can't cook, love her efforts. At least your women can get better over time - mine can't.

TBI?

Traumatic Brain Injury

>Pol is filled with virgin losers who think women can't do anything
>Ftw pol was right again

>Sup Forums
back you go

>the best chefs in the world are men, and always have been
and by that you only mean gordon ramsay because its all your dead brain can come up with
the rest of your post is bitter gibberish

Every girl I dated basically sucks at cooking. Some can bake but not cook. It pisses me off the are always like "user make dinner you make the best steak, chicken, ECT." I am just like ya I'll make it because it is way better than anything you can make. Like bitch learn to make a steak. Medium high on cast iron 4 to 5 mins a side depending on thickness you dumb cunt.

la
lack of incentive

since when did you make them wear condoms?

I'm probably 50% better of a cook than my fiance.

We usually cook together though as it's fun and we can just talk to each other whilst doing it, anything that is intricate or time consuming if done poorly I do though and just get her to do something else/clean up the dishes etc.

What do people normally do when their partners are cooking?

The breakdown of the family unit.

Traditionally the mother taught the daughter to cook. But if the mom works she doesn't cook beyond tv dinners. Fathers taught sons how to grill and bbq.

About a year ago I hung out with a girl who could bake and cook a lot of complex dishes. But couldn't make eggs for shit.

I remarked to her that all the girls I've dated over 13 years couldn't cook, and took it as a badge of honor. She was a bit shocked at this and we spent the night talking about cooking and Walden.