>we have to save the rice bla bla bla

>wants to kill his white neighbor over a lawnmover
nice idol, losers.

>lives off the grid
>has a lawnmower

literally does not compute

he doesnt live off the grid he just didnt pay his bills and now they cut his utilities. his neighbors still have running water.

This guys a fucking dunce what are you talking about

he does have more than 100k subscribers. explains the intelligence of an average alt-rightard i guess.

I can explain his intelligence in a single fucking sentence
the man's an idiot

>anti-Varg thread
>can't refute a single one his arguments

Varg is retarded and probably be a Muslim

a good example
this nigger can't even write his own native language
>probably be a Muslim
I bet your name is DeShawn Jackson the 3rd
fucking nigger illiterate anti white sack of shit

In Pagan tribal life it's battle for resources, weak should fear the strong.

this is what insanity looks like

You do realise manual lawnmowers exist, right?

They are fucking non-whites they've always had whites devices so how would they fucking know.

As if lawnmower is somehow more hi-tech than his car or computer/camera.

What arguments?

>HURRR LIVE IN ABJECT POVERTY IN THE WOODS LIKE ME DON'T DO ANYTHING CREATIVE BECAUSE THE COLLAPSE BY THE WAY BUY MY RPG BOOKS AND WATCH ME HOME SCHOOL MY KIDS BY LARPING WITH THEM USING TOY SWORDS

I like the guy's music and he can be kinda funny but the guy has been a paranoid wreck his entire life. Also claims to stab a guy in "self defence" then hides the evidence and says this shit in interview before he gets caught. Guy's a nigger.

Varg is great, stop taking him so seriously.
I don't know any other person able to make arabs/jews/nationalist/lefties/americans/christcucks/nu-pol on Sup Forums so assblasted.

you have clearly not watched his videos
just pick one, like where he outlines the timeline of Christianity in Europe
how is he wrong?

>calls others nu Sup Forums while also using the term "christcuck"
get a load of this newfag

>newfag
newfag

hehe you non nordics cant even compete with our superior autism.
get fucked southernboys

>oh no someone doesn't think exactly like I do, this will not do!
>muh jew meme

I'm subscribed to him, dickweeds, I just find him increasingly more cringeworthy as time goes on and his collapse he wanks over is delayed further.

He's literally just a guy LARPing about "day of the rope" and pricks like you just inflate his ego further. Some of his videos on survivalism are good but his political opinions are teenager tier. I reckon he lives "off grid" just because he's too autistic to actually interact with people. Shows a lot in his interviews on Until The Light Takes Us.

this guy is like the epitome of a degenerate nazi, but without the tats. Muh runes, but blacks are primitive, muh tratditional ways of life, but lets slaughter muslims because they can't adapt to modern western way of life.

Makes me wanna bash the fucking fash, pronto.