Makes you really think

>McCain says American leadership was better under Obama

thehill.com/homenews/senate/337340-mccain-says-american-leadership-was-better-under-obama-report

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zW96P
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t2cHTUoSwns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>unarchived clickbaiters archive.is/zW96P

Bumping

Have you not heard McCain speak recently? He was pretty much the definition of senile when questioning Comey a few days ago

kill him and miss Lindsey too.

Maybe McCain should go back to launching rockets into the ammo and killing all the firefighters on the aircraft carrier

Yeah, because Obama was suporting McCain's "Moderate Rebels"

This guy is stuck in the cold war. It will never ever change. I am convinced if he would have beaten Obama in '08, the US would have gone to war with Russia.
That much time in the Viet Cong being tortured every 2 hours has got to fuck you up, and he still blames Russia for supporting them and wants to win the battle in his head.
Trump's stance on Russia does not sit well with him no matter how much of a non-threat they become.

Under Obama McCain was able to ally America with Cannibals and Nazis, but Trump is cutting the funding for it. McCain is holding hearings with Patreus and those other whores to get some money for terror.

These are profoundly evil people. They have disgraced America and destroyed its reputation.

Drain the Swamp.

The cunt wasn't tortured. The Viets knew his father was an Admiral and they offered to release him. He stayed and did propaganda broadcasts for the commies. He was treated like the royalty he was.

Google USS Forestall McCain. He killed about 100 Americans by being a dick and then went on RandR.

This man is the swamp.

HES A FUCKING SHILL

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Fuck this God damn faggot, he's a huge reason we had 8 years of king spook

Maybe he should kill himself.

DUDE THE USA SHOULD GIVE FREE MONEY TO THE REST OF THE WORLD NO QUESTIONS ASKED

thats leadership for globalist cuckservatives like mccain

He's not wrong.

every fucking time

Doing Gods work user.

Mccain is a lying piece of crap his opinion and ideas are garbage and hes gone full senile at this point / need proof? check out the recent comey hearing for evidence of him not being completely lucid

To be fair Graham has gotten onboard lately

I wonder what the world would look like if McCain had wont he election back in 08. I still think we would have seen the rise of the SJW cancer.

Isn't there any republican in Arizona that can challenge CuckCain?

they're both so awful. the neocon boomer trash won't just fucking die off.

brutal and honest

No goyim those were just faulty Zuni rockets goyim, that's what you get with low tech rockets, you need to buy high tech Raytheon to prevent these tragedies

i voted against him in the primary and general in 2016. we're stuck with the fucker for another term.

who forgot to give mccain his Ensure?

>Get to be pilot thanks to family brass affirmative action

>finsih last in class

>nearly sink an aircraft carrier

>affirmative action pilot dindu

*President Comey
Show some respect

you must be the single most autistic poster on Sup Forums

It brings me joy to know traitor mccain is still seething inside from based trump telling the world he wasn't a hero. He's lived his whole weasely life basking is his fake hero persona and trump bitchslapped him so hard it is driving him insane. Not only that but trump waltzed in and became prez something shrimpy mccain tried to do for decades. He's fucking pathetic and should be a home the old senile fuck

>>McCain says American leadership was better under Obama

Bump,

There more to it, McCain Admiral dad was one of the main responsibles for the planning and cover up of the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty, the whole McCain clan should be hanged.

He has??

Hmmm

Graham without Mccains """"influence"""" is pretty ok

John "gone senile" McCain

John "insane in the membrane" McCain

>him not being completely lucid
I bet it's an act of confusion, he was freaking out about the Russia dossier exploding in his face live on national TV

Thinking...

>McCain says American leadership was better under Obama
Yeah, I'm sure the warmongering old coot said that.

McCain is so far on-board with the Agenda, That it even makes his Handlers feel uncomfortable.

Kinda funny how Sup Forums took McCain's side for 8 years while he tried to fuck up everything Obama did.

Now he's doing they same to McCain.

>how Sup Forums took McCain's side
McCain is the reason I voted for Obama.

An actual Muslim nigger was a better choice than that nigger McCain or that gun grabber idiot Romney

McCain is not wrong though. Obama may have been shit but in the least, he was able to maintain stable relations with foreign powers and prioritize our international interests instead of going on autistic power trips everytime someone challenges your big man complex.

Can we hang this sack of human garbage for treason already?

Thank you.
How do OP's always miss this crucial step?

I love you.

In 2005, Senators John McCain & Ted Kennedy proposed a guest-worker program & a path to citizenship for many illegal immigrants

Seems like McCain is always working with democrat's to fuck up our country

John McCain's warmongering withered ass is owned entirely by the Military Industrial Complex, and he's never seen a war he didn't approve of.

Remember when he met with Al-Qaeda and ISIS network leaders who he called "freedom fighters"?

Also McCain's military career was one of dishonorable fuckups because he's an idiot. His daddy covered for him, just like his daddy covered up zionist aggression. McCain has probably had rabbi cock in his ass since his age was in the single digits.

The media was a lot nicer to Obama. As in, when Obama tripped down the stairs and stupid shit like that, you didn't see it replayed on the news 24/7 until the next week when they could complain about how much ice-cream he eats, and the next week when they could say he's now developed a phobia of stairs, and the next week when they start writing articles that his wife is actually transsexual and the kids were grown in laboratories.

Confirmed for senile dementia.

Hmmmm

McCain = Confirmed Cuckold in reality subtly praising Obama's Genitals

youtube.com/watch?v=t2cHTUoSwns

Heartache from pure jealousy will put him in an early grave. He needs to let it go for his own stability and health.

and he is right!

Deal with it obama had everything under control. Like a true statesman. He was not liked by every one but at least he kept control.

Kid fucker kike controlled navy killing Mccain shills for the $10trillion nigger

what else is new

I must have missed where the US is "out of control" now. Fill me in?

Bumping,

>Immigrants 4 Trump
>Its a white guy
nice shill account fag

???
>All immigrants are brown

>fuck immigrants
>but if your white you can stay
"""Logic"""
???

its a bot.
you must be the single most autistic poster on Sup Forums

time for McCain to retire. He was alot more central and not as conservative before Obama got in remember that.

>neocon thinks leadership was better when we had a neocon president
WOWZER

well Obama did something right, kept McCain outta office.

White immigrants are not useless niggers, Muslims or soulless chinks. They're...white. If you can't see the difference, you shouldn't be here.

McCain is a senile fuck who wears depends who gives a fuck what he says.