Russia and Ukraine

Hi! I'm political refugee from Russia, who got criminal offense charges, after criticizing Russians in an Internet post:
rapsinews.com/news/20170421/278336167.html

Currently I'm residing in Kiev, Ukraine, and studying Ukrainian language, which is different from Russian language and very close to Polish language.

Also, I'm writing a story of my life in Russia:
github.com/saniv/text/blob/master/one-life-in-russia-eng.md

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOeAXKUK6aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I ain't clicking that shit, but what did you do?
Are you that bold meme dude that tortured animals?

I wrote that Russian are Nazis, because they attacked Ukraine and Syria.

>studying Ukrainian language, which is different from Russian language and very close to Polish language.
love how you had to stress that out

Because it is really different, excluding common words borrowed from Latin and English.

Why come here?
Most of Sup Forums are pro-Putin boot licking trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOeAXKUK6aM

Are you a jew, ethnic ukranian anyway, or any other rus-land ethnic minority group?

What did you think of typical everyday life in Russia?

Of all things, the flag...

>Balding (((russian))) numale.

>Shilling for hohols.

>And (((moderate))) terrorists in Syria.

>Also tripfag.

You don't belong here. Go do an AMA in reddit or something.

Are you the faggot who killed rooster and a hamster on camera?

what the fuck made you think ukraine was a safe place to hide from russia?
nigga u gonna get glassed

Do you believe in a people's right to self-determination?
If so, Putin liberated majority Russian holdings in Ukraine after that country's leaders betrayed their mandate.

I have finno-ugric, Ukrainian, Asian and Jewish ancestors. But that is irrelevant.

Typical everyday life in Russia is subpar education, geared towards patriotism and army service, aging infrastructure, no opportunities and low wages, which became even lower, since Russia started all these wars.

They can't all be that crazy.

Nice try, KGB. Reported to SBU.
You have to go back, katsap.

Wtf is up with the antirussian shilling today.

Is the USA deep state planing to start WW3 now ?!

Usa obviously planing something huge now.

I hope Trump and Putin can stop them....

>Jewish ancestors. But that is irrelevant.
Oh no, kike. It is very relevant. Now you really have to go back.

I don't have European visa, otherwise I would have probably asked Finland and Sweden for an asylum, because getting asylum in Ukraine is hard and chances are low, even today. European countries on the other hand are welcoming refugees, even helping with work and housing.

OMG, that's the guy?

Why did you come here, faggot? Don't taint my country with your subhuman mutt kike genes.

Russians in Ukraine are free migrating to Russia. But majority does not support Russia and Putin. I have spoke with many Donbass and Lugansk refugees, living in Kiev, and they all curse Russians for what Russia did to Ukraine. It is 21st century already and there is no place for a war in Europe.

>It is 21st century already and there is no place for a war in Europe
peace is a dream
war is a reality
you should have learnt this by now

Nostrovia, Ivan! Bud laska, stop using Ukrainian proxy.

Majority of Ukraine, sure. But not a majority in the regions that Russia liberated.

War always finds a way.
-Brecht

Are you a liberal ?

Majority of these regions want peace too and don't want Russia starting war. Russia can "liberate" Alaska.

I'm libertarian and believe in open society, that government should be transparent without compromises.

There are a large majority of Anglo Americans in Alaska, not Russians - otherwise I'd agree, should the Alaskan leadership cancel plans to have closer ties with Russia unexpectedly to draw closer ties with the EU...

How big is your cock?

Not as big as the dickhead Putin.

nu male beta fag.

we are for state censorship of everything subversive of the majority ethnicitys.

You neo liberal can fuck off and go ask your NGO for another tactic.
Pretty shitty coordinated russiaphobic attack.
10 threads about Russia being bad and at the same time Russia protests.

you got your facts backwards leaf. ukraine was always moving towards the eu since the 2000s and backing off at the last minute from signing a trade agreement with the eu is the opposite of unexpectedly drawing ties with the eu

Oh my cow! You're crazy. I'm not affiliated with any NGO. I just expressed my opinion on Internet and got Putin's FSB trashing my door, beating me and confiscating all electronics, including cellphone and usb memory sticks. After which I had to run away for Ukraine.

How much Soros money you getting?

$0.00.

Although UN does help me with refugee application, mainly translating documents into Ukrainian. I doubt Soros funds United Nations.

Are you that faggot I doxxed and reported to the fsb for shilling in here a few months back?

If so, this means my autographed photo of Putin should arrive shortly.

Then you are a dumb fuck

>I wrote that Russian are Nazis, because they attacked Ukraine and Syria.
Grats, you're now an hero of Sup Forums

>we are for state censorship
>Sup Forums
you should be fucking ashmed