Why do millennials ruin everything?

why do millennials ruin everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/S0RHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITT:

>I was born in 1990. I can't be a Millennial.
>Millennials are people born after 1995
>I'm not a Millennial, I'm Gen Y.
>My family didn't have internet service when I was 12. Definitely not a Millennial.
>I ate cereal for breakfast as a kid. Not a Millennial.
>I thought Millennials were born between 2002 and 2007
>Millennials are people born before 1994
>I like tacos. There's no way I could be a Millennial.
>Generations are about 4 years in length and it's been that way since 1980
>I was born in 1992 and I have absolutely nothing in common with someone born in 1994

Never been to any of those places, not a "milennial."

your post is retareded and unbased and you were conceived during a premature ejaculation... end your own life on the bight of a rope wrapped 13 times, you boy-loving fruit kebab

Quit posting this thread every 8 hours you useless whore

Millennials are people who came of age at the start of the millennium.

LOL WHY POOR PEOPLE CAN'T LIVE LOL WHY IS THEIR PROBLEM, STUPID POOR PEOPLE HAHA. XD

I'm so glad boomers are going into homes staffed by somalis and chinks.

You're off by about a decade.

ITT: Kids these days!

Why blame the generation instead of the restraunts? Its thier fault for not keeping up with the times

Why should one eat overpriced casual trash in shitty stinky place crowded with vibrant minorities?

>my business is failing because Millennials

yeah, never going there again

Buffalo Wild Wings is a sports place, I'm not big on sports really so I won't go there.

Applebee's is a family eatery, I don't have family living nearby so why would I go there?

This, adapt your product/services to the demographic or cease to trade. These ceos must have forgotten the fundamentals of business.

Anyone else spot the nigger stealing the white people's food?

even 35 year olds are millennials and if you know any you can tell

>go to a shitty chain like applebees
>pay a ton of money for the mediocre quality of food
OR
>go to local mom and pop place or local chain
>get much better food and feel good about the price i paid
OR
>learn to cook because millennials are all poor college students and cant afford restaurants
>spend time buying ramen and getting easier to cook meals

ITS NOT THAT OUR SHITTY CHAINS ARE BAD ITS THOSE DARN KIDS WHO DONT LIKE SHIT-TIER "SPORTS BARS" OR GARBAGE FOOD THEY CAN BUY FOR A FRACTION OF A PRICE AT A STORE
these places deserve to fail

It's too blacked I can't see where and how the nigger stole it. Point it out senpai desu.

In my timeline it was spelled Appleby's

BWW is the only restaurant I've ever walked out of before getting my meal. The worst service I've ever seen. Applebee's has terrible food too. Fuck these places desu.

You're getting Millennial confused with Gen Z. Millennials are between like 1983-1994.

Because tgif is stupid overpriced.
Buffalo wild wings and chili's decided seppuku by political correctness was best.

1996+ is Gen Z retard

What did BWW do?

Also: fuck boomer trash.

What is the point that the article is even trying to make?

How exactly did millenials kill those restaurants?

user. I am fucking trauma

I get a kick out of kids parroting wiki and saying 1980 to 2004 are millennials.

>writer implies shitty chains are entitled to money that millennials don't even have

TRASH

>user. I am fucking trauma
what did he mean by this?

imagine being so pathetic that your business model is dependent on courting millennials and you're failing at it

>Businesses going under because people are voting with their wallets
>WOW WHY ARE THEY KILLING BUSINESSESS?

It's just capitalism. Adapt or die.

contradiction: you said
>I was born in 1990. I can't be a Millennial.
then you said

>Millennials are people born before 1994
1990 is before 1994. even by your own definition, you are a millennial

Yeah I'm sure you are so much better of an authority

generations are 25 years dipshit

because we hate you

They're passing the blame on as is the popular thing to do, nothing more. It's racist to blame shifting demographics so they have to blame meme generations.
It's truly shocking to think a successful restaraunt chain has to revamp and rebrand every once in a while to stay relevent.

>Millenials can't cook for shit, they never learned
>Why aren't millennials doing what we're doing and buying all their food at restaurants?

Idd i run a restaurant and its aimed specifically at the older generations. Why market towards fussy, broke and entitled millenials when i can sell to normal humans twice my age with a lot more money?

fuck millennials

the most overrated demographic ever.

eating microwaved pre-packaged garbage is fucking dumb

tpbp

>You're so entitled for not giving your money to mediocre food chains.

Neither of those companies operate in Croatia, so how would you know that anything is being ruined?

How about you pay millenials what they're worth and maybe all these economic problems will go away?

Probably a better business strategy. The only problem I can see is when your customers start to age harder, not a lot of profit margin to be made on seniors who only order a coffee every morning.

You dont market to generations, you market to people with specific tastes. The next insane headline will be "millennial food restaraunt failing, genderfluid eggs reportedly undercooked"

I agree it's true millennials can't cook for shit, but the nutrients are there and the taste is decent. For cooks out there, you know what I mean when I say fusion food is a staple of the "modern kitchen". Eating out is a fucking scam unless a man is treating a woman or his children to a meal, but I love going out from time to time to try different ethnic foods.

t. millennial chef

its 9am in the united states and youre posting to pol.

No money to spend at such places, wages need to go up.

OR

>getting mom to bring you your tendies by sliding them under your door because you're a worthless fucking leech

Changes in consumer habits are vital for businesses to plan ahead. There are thousands of studies on this stuff every year. Here's a similar article on the decreasing consumption of junk food and the cost this has for supermarkets.
>archive.is/S0RHo

It's ironic that millennials are breaking the stereotypes and criticisms the West has for being consumerism obsessed, fast food scarfing, & overweight which the media is now upset about after decades of mocking it. Fuck boomers.

Generations are not clear cut like if you're born one year you're gen x if you're born on Jan 1st the next year you're millennial. Generations have approximations of birth years but your generation is determined by your peer personality and the events that you most feel shaped you. The millennial birth range is 1982-1999 but that doesn't mean some people born in 1982 aren't gen x.

For example, my aunt was born in 1942 which is the first year of birth for the boomer generation. However, my aunt is vastly different from my mom, a true boomer born in 1950. My aunt most certainly has the peer personality of a Silent generation individual.

This. Applebee's food is literally all prepackaged stuff they heat up and dump on top of pasta or whatever, plus a miller light, plus a tip, I'm paying 25 for the privilege of eating surrounded by tacky decor and screaming kids

For 35 I could go to the local tapas place a mile down the road, get a meal made from scratch, great microbrew, and eat with a live pianist.

1980s-1994* is what wikipedia says, 1993-1994 are the cut-offs most sociologists use.

nah the entitlement comes from the amount of shit they expect for their money

they expected to be given gourmet food - faster than can possibly be cooked, served by a waiter who is utterly flawless and constantly catering to their every need at every possible second. For a low low price.

Thats why most of these new restaurants fail horribly - they try to deliver the world for a horribly low price.. just to cater for millenial delusion.

shit that millenials say:

* I bet that only cost £2 in raw materials lol you're robbing me
* The decor in here is not to my taste give me a free meal.
* Can you go and reheat my sandwich i bought from another store so I can sit down here and eat for free?
* Can you use my puhere fair trade himalayan tea leaves instead and use your hot water and time to pour me a free drink? I'll only be here on my mac for about 14 hours on a 6 seater table on my own dont worry about it

>feel

So, you cunts are generationfluid now?
I fucking love it.

Blaming millennials for everything is the new cool thing. I cant blame them though, the vocal minority ruins it for the rest of us, and makes the entire generation so easy to ridicule

That's what most sociologists use, but not historians. 18-22 years separates each generation, according to the research of Strouse and Howe, which is utterly exhaustive and outlines a cycle of 18 generations in 5 cycles over the course of American history dating back to the mot 1500s and the puritan generation

If it's impossible to deliver what we want, then why not just do it better than other restaurants?

Our money is going to go somewhere, so why isn't it going to your establishment?

It's not our job to convince ourselves that your establishment is worth our money and time.

as long as there's a military base, buffalo wild wings will never go away.

only poor people drive stick and guess who steals cars?

Millennials don't even own cars.

What part of "cusp" do you not understand? Someone born in 1994 can go around saying they feel sooooo 80s all they want but they are still millennial. A kid born in 1982 with Silent gen parents has a much better case for identifying as a gen x

>>I was born in 1990. I can't be a Millennial.
>>My family didn't have internet service when I was 12. Definitely not a Millennial.
Did you grow up in a the third world? WE got ADSL around that time.

When you're on the edge between loose cutoffs "feel" has a different connotation than being biologically male but "feeling" like you're quasifeminine a-cis aspect with ligerwolf hybrid otherkin tendancies

>not going to your local Wendy's

>Millennials are a different kind of customer, lets blame them!
Not gonna buy 8 wings for 15 dollars you stupid cunts when some Greek family business down the street can sell me 2 pounds of wings for 15.

Our world has been fucked for 50 years by the trifecta of women, boomers, and Jews, and when a small subset of the population that fell for boomer propaganda about equality get uppity, they make fun of the entire generation.

I'm a millennial but I'm real cool. I stay up late and watch horror movies. I don't even use social media.

Ah yes, that's why millennials never enjoy a restaurant.

Applebee's deserves to die. BWW at least has tasty food, it's just expensive.

>charge $12 for "large" order of wings
> $8 for bottom barrel beer
>Surprised your business is dying and blame it on the hip young people

I'm sorry. Fuck these places. Ever since they replaced deep fryers with microwaves in the name of saving money I haven't been to a single one.

If you've worked at one of these places you know every single meal is some prepackaged microwave bullshit. Sorry. But I'm not giving you $50 for piss beer and microwaved wings

And these people have the audacity to be like "millennials are killing us" no dude your business is shit the free market is killing you

This rarebro, millenials don't have any disposable income and by the looks of it they won't get it either. The first thing people cut down on when the economy takes a turn for the worst is eating out.

Boomers destroyed everything.

Guess it's a side effect of the retirement age moving further and further back. You can't move up in an organization when spots aren't vacating, today's youth aren't getting the opportunity to become as stable as the previous generation did.

Correction millennial *women* can't cook.

To add to the thread, these chain restaurants are failing because one they are shit and most people have wised up that most of these chains offer mediocre food and peoples tastes have generally improved.
As a kid my family used to go out to places like apple bees and Pizza Uno in the late 90's. It was just the novelty of eating out and for kids it was fun/big deal even though it was not exactly gourmet food. Now my parents would never set foot in such a restaurant.

I eat out pretty often like once a week, but yeah if I'm going to spend my money why not get decent food for you and or/your date/friend. In my city there's plenty of cheap and good Asian/Indian as well as decent pubs that offer good cheap food and drinks.

On that note there's this late night taco/Japanese food stand near where I live. The place is kinda sketchy and popular with the munchies crowd. It's run by this grizzled Japanese chef who makes stuff like Teriyaki Tacos and does sushi & Mexican food both.

Applebee's is alright.

Can never understand why people get so uppity about perfectly inoffensive food.
Even McDonald's gets more of a defense.

They're not "entitled" to my service, but I had some decent tendies and french fries there, and a good sit-down with my family.

>screaming kids
thats the main reason i dont go to these fucking chain restaurants.

im on a streak too, past 4 times ive gone to a restaurant ive been seated next to some screaming spic baby whose parents do not even try to quiet down.

What money? Millenials don't have any money. It is not worth it for these people to spend so much time and effort and never even see a penny for it.

When was the last time you saw a millennial give a 10$ tip? 5$ is extremely high for these people. A waiter who does customer service for millennial at a coffee shop or whatever and receive a grand total of 15$ an hour in tips. The same level of service could be selling high end luxury cars to late boomers and early Xers for easily upwards of 25$ an hour.

>be a millennial
>cave and make a facebook account years after my boomer parents
>one day try to sign in from my phone
>we need to verify your identity, give us passport and driver's license

Fuck off kikeberg, I spent maybe 60 seconds total on it in the past year, your shit isn't worth that much effort.

My business is doing fine thanks. I have a good loyal customer base that loves what we do. Diluting what we do to appeal to a demographc thats more trouble than its worth is what im against

I am not going to pander to people I dont want here, is what im trying to say

the labour costs involved to cater to millenials is not worth the money i'll get from them. At the same time they fight to increase minimum wages - the more likely I am to not give a fuck about them as a consumer base.

da fuck is dis shit I love the buffalo wings place...... god dam normie millennials

You sound like you're awfully inflexible and melodramatic. Businesses that complain about customers often will fail in the future. Because you don't want to do it some other person will figure it out and you'll lost out on money as a result.

>It's the Millennials! Not us Boomers!
Sure, whatever you fat fuck.

>do not even try to quiet down

this is the fucking worst

i get it
children are noisy and you have to bring them to a lot of places

but fucking teach them to not be annoying shits

why are you here if you're not even trying to cater to millenials?
what's to fucking complain about

you're successful without our service, so why is it our fault that other restaurants that failed to court us are flopping without it

I get the feeling you're using the term millennials when you mean snowflakes.

Chain restaurants and department stores suck. Good job, millennials.

Those places are all nigger filled trash. Good riddance.

If they are all like the one here I can see why.
There is an Applebee's 50 feet away from a local restaurant in the same parking lot staring at eachother.
The local one is always packed while Applebee's is slow all day even at the bar.

Even if it is packed and I am in a rush I will go to the local place and get better food in half the time and be back out at least a half hour sooner.
Will spend a little less too.

>BWW
>Applebee's

Literally nothing was lost here.

>no jobs to afford a standard $50 meal for two

My local bar does a dozen wings + craft beer for $12. I can go to buffalo shit wings and buy 15 wings amd craft beer for $22. Really makes you ponder

The reason is its overpriced, shitty, greasy food that nobody but fatbodies want.

Nippon, never change. Sake is on me.

This whole generational thing is retarded

My boomer dad loves applebees for some reason. I don't get it, chili's is better and there are still other restaraunts around here I'd rank higher.

Maybe that was accurate before but with the rise of the internet there's about 3 generations there. Ones who grew up without it, ones who grew up with it, and ones who were born with it. It's while calling someone a millennial is retarded, each 3 are distinct. It's just a catch-all term people use so they can shit talk everyone younger than them.

more otherizing warfare to distract from the machinations of the ruling elite

I am not trying to cater to millenials exclusively. I am for the demographic I prefer. Sure millenials do business with me but I can see from a insiders perspective why many businesses are finding it difficult to cater to them - when they aim for them directly as a demographic

Im not complaining at all - just stating the facts

Again, not complaining about customers - just weighing up the cost / benefits like any business would.

The guy is larping for (you)'s. He doesn't own shit besides a dragon dildo.

8 is their magic number..used to be 7 in 2016.

>writer baits retarded millennials into linking to his article 10 gorillion times

you're all fucking stupid

Honestly the chains are dying because of overaggressive expansion in suburbs. Chilis opening up next to Applebees, Buffalo across the intersection from a Macaroni Grill, etc. These places aren't fucking McDonalds and Burger King where people coming off a highway just look for the closest one and stop there. No one is going to not go to Buffalo Wings because it's the closest one is 20 minutes away instead of 10. They're all competing with each other and even with themselves with locations as close as 5 miles away from each other.