Attention

Unless you largely belong to the ethnic group the mover and shaker of civilization (be it a single man like Aristotle or group like the Hebrews) was in then you're just We Wuzzing whenever you brag about their feats and how that makes you in the White/Nigga/Etc. Master Race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
youtube.com/watch?v=NHaFYdnk5Ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>only the chosenite jews can have the privilege of collective ethnic pride everyone else is an individual
Meh Chaim you really don't even surprise me any more.

KANGZ

Scottish people invented roads.

No.

>Polacks

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

>Anglo-Saxon
>German
>Norwegian
We Wuz Most Things n Sheeit

>t. New Worlder.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHaFYdnk5Ho

Richard Spencer goes total We Wuz.

>the mover and shaker of civilization
>he thinks these exist

>t. shaniqua or billy

You wuznt the Israelites or Greeks.

I wonder where you're from.

>implying I don't belong to the most ancient, physcically activated and developed culture known to history, the Finns

the finns stole everything from the Sami

You can have ethnic pride, just realize you WUZZNT Romans. You have no connection to them other than being the Barbarians they civilized.

Samis are ayylmaos from Sirius, Finns are the original high culture.

Too bad Hwangooks got butthurt and genocided ancient Finns.

Why are whites so delusional?

It[s an uniquely american phenomenon.
t. nonwhite who has lived in bongland and burgerland.

Jews are not white, nor are they European. Just because an Asiatic horde decided to infest itself onto Europe does not make them indigenous to our lands.

t.

Ah yes the barbarians who were the most honorable and loyal of the roman armies. Even managing to become royal guards and made up more than 5% of the roman army at a disproportionate amount compared to other groups. Those dirty Romans must have been lying tho.

Dumb snownigger

Holy fuck, the one on the left is Ashkenazi? The level of retention is incredible.

Die, retard.

(((They))) are called the Eternal Jew for a reason.

The one on the bottom right is cute.

I mean I hate Sup Forums as much as the next guy but Jews objectively shouldn't be grouped with whites regardless of what they look like

The one equating Jews as "White Europeans" is clearly a joke, but I agree nonetheless. I have nothing against them, they just have a way different history. They never saw themselves or were seen by others as Europeans so it makes no sense to pretend they are now to be politically correct. It's like saying Iranians are Arabs because some White American might confuse them.

Fuck the mods. Why do they do this?

>Just because an Asiatic horde decided to infest itself onto Europe does not make them indigenous to our lands.

Thank you