Second video: YOU NEED TO STOP

youtu.be/T_fLEz_rHXo

im broadcasting another messge so you guys will understand what damger you are all putting yourselves into.

please get some sense and stop spreading hate against us no matter how justifeid it is.
because it will cause my people to commit another genocide or world war to silnence that hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qQeRu7BUEr8?t=199
youtube.com/watch?v=WYAT5dJ2MAA
youtube.com/watch?v=3IjqlhYH8QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Jew

this is the exact attitude that caused the holodomor and ww2 to happen

you people really want to die in terrible pain?

this makes me want to go to manchester and stab a jew

i know its a meme though but is this what muslims feel? no wonder they are mad

>Israel starts a world war or commits genocide because of shitposting on Sup Forums

They would love that, you know.

Your country is by far the most powerful in the middle east, and has an unshakable alliance with the only world super power. Personally, I don't think there's any need for you to be anxious about retards posting frogs pictures on an anime image board, dude. Take it easy Yosef, you'll feel better.

>oy gevalt, it's like another shoa. Don't be a schmuck goyim

fuck off jew, enough of your tricks.

you do that and 100 of your people will suffer the consequences.

so please dont do that.

manchester bombing was planned by one of the minor elder councils to punish london for electing the antisemetic corbyn to be the head of the Labor party

shitposting on Sup Forums is onl a symptom.

theres a vast wave of antisemtism and jew hatred as of late.

by talking to Sup Forums i hope to convince as many antisenites as possible to stop their hurtful behavior.

I applaud your effort to change hateful behavior. Threatening people may be counterproductive, however.

im not threatening

i have no intetion to harm
im just explaining what will happen and what my people will do if they will get angry

>if they get angry
If we get angry they will wish they were never born

I can't wait for the surrounding arab nations to just stop giving a fuck and roll over your country and kill you all. They are going to eventually do this at some point. You've provoked them for long enough. They are going to get to the point of just saying "Fuck it, let's all go up against them together" and literally storm your shit with like 200 million angry Arabs.

Then and only then will you realize the gravity of your treacherous ways against mankind you narcissistic degenerate parasites.

The Jewish mafia does control the media, govt, courts, and many other institutions. But what you are forgetting is that goyim are not really cattle, although it's easy to mistake considering recent history. What you must understand is that white people are really nice, until they're not, and we vastly outnumber you.

The rise in antisemitism isn't some anomaly, it's a direct response to the truth coming out. This isn't something that can be contained, and if the Jewish elite don't stop their greed soon (haha fat chance I know), there will be a revolt unsurpassed in all of history.

Is stating that Jews promote mass immigration the same as "spreading hate"? That doesn't sound like spreading hate to me.

Nice try.

>youtu.be/qQeRu7BUEr8?t=199

is he /ourguy/? if anything this is waking more people up to ((their)) shenanigans.

gas yourself zionist, thieving, big nosed, money grubbing kike

the left and right is becoming more and more anti semetic,every attack you stage makes us more racist and hostile

next time jew there will be no allied forces to save you

Not going to happen. The Samson Option cancels any sort of invasion of the country by a military force. You would have to suicidal to want to depose their government at this point. Mordecai Vanunu did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYAT5dJ2MAA

Top troll.

shitposting on Sup Forums is on a symptom

theres a vast wave of semetism and jew hatered as of late.

by talking to Sup Forums i hope to convince as many semites as possible to stop their hurtful behavior.

Hey, your semitic cousin here.
Ishmael & Isaac united when?

>You would have to suicidal
I don't think that's a problem regarding warfare with muzzies.

remember when you were a kid and wanted summer holiday to last six months, then you grew up and wanted kids in school forever with no breaks except maybe for christmas?

thats Sup Forums during the summer

Dear troll / "yosef yonin", please post a timestamped picture to prove it is really you.

Furthermore, what makes you think you can control the masses with the internet up? We can all talk freely and anonymously and guess what we all see you for what you are.

All your free state international banks, ((BIS)) and such - that immunity is only valid for as long as the majority of people don't know what ((they)) are up to.

And even so, I thought the evil ones doing all the horrible shit weren't really jews but were just hiding behind other jews? Erev Raev or something like that - what makes you think that Schlomo down the street with his Hummus store rubs his hands together to cause havoc to all gentiles?

>every attack you stage makes us more racist and hostile
Yes, to Muslims. Not to Jews.

oy vey!

>I'm a jew what's your superpower
take a guess

Then, burgers, if you want M-E countries to go full genocide on Israel.
STOP. LABELLING. IRAN. AS. "TERRORIST".

Iran is the biggest threat to Israel along with HezbAllah

Oh look it's another cry as I strike out at you episode.

this video has like 5 views how else can i prove its me?

I wouldn't expect you to notice the rise in nationalism and antisemitism with your head in dirt in ignorance and ass in the air in capulation.

As the traditional French political stance.

>cause my people to commit another genocide
>ANOTHER
OY VEY!

I notice the rise in nationalism. But last time I checked you weren't walking against the Talmud burger, but you were marching against Sharia.

Add this the fact that the nationalists mostly hate Muslims, not Jews. Only a tiny part of the nationalists are redpilled on Jews.
Jewmericans especially have a huge sympathy toward Jews.

>My shekel senses are tingling

write "hi guys june 12th Sup Forums" on a note and hold it up, take a picture and post it - that'd convince me.

American reading comprehension.

>You would have to suicidal

user, most "radical Islamists" are VERY suicidal. All it would take is for Israel to overstep their boundaries. Just once, do something so bad that even America wouldn't be able to support them on (like actually using their nukes on known areas populated by women and children).

Something like that would most definitely trigger a Muslim uprising against Israel. So much as to possibly make them all just bum-rush the shit out of Israel like locusts covering a field.

the Jews never really had any concept of honor so this won't make much sense to you but, to my people, the Europeans, dying with dignity and honor is better than living as a degraded slave, no question.

We made you jew. We can silence you. The only thing worse than a jew is a mudslime

>stop spreading hate against us no matter how justifeid it is

youtube.com/watch?v=3IjqlhYH8QY

> "So what can you do to avoid white genocide?"
> "Just be Jewish"

> Ok yeah.gif

TIME TO GET OUT THE GOOD JEW BAD JEW STICKERS

BAD JEWS ARE ENABLERS OF BAD THINGS IN SOCIETY, LIKE DRUG DEALERS !

maybe we should take this guys' advice and become jews and co-opt the religion and fuck the shit out of it

first rule of this site: do the opposite of what a kike says

You can't destroy us without using the Muslims as a weapon. Islam wants you dead. Like it or not, you need us to win.

OY VEY
who cares about any of you genitally mutilated money-grabbing power-usurping sandniggers
for all I care you could glass yourselves

You motherfuckers stop your hurtful behavior and we'll stop ours? In the meantime, I'm gonna stay fit and ready

i dont get!

what makes you think that after we caused 2 world wars, deaths of millions without losing anyone important.

you still think you can do something against us

now THAT is suicidal

DIE KIKE SCUM

Schlomo do you plan to live 4ever? Lets all just say fuck it and go out with a bang because be sure as fuck that some Chaim with mutilated cock is not going to rule or control me like I'm some slave of his.

there were no WMDs at the time; a thermonuclear solution to a problem, if you will

> without losing anyone important.

but what about the 6 million?

its all a hoax remember???

>holodomor

dumbass, the ukranians hid the grain themselves and ruined it

Here is no hate just the facts. It's for history to decide at some point there will be another war, which could be called "world war 3", that's just human nature.

Kek. Judaism is a religion. It isn't based on ethnic cleansing and supremacy.
Most Jews are just regular people. There is only one difference. They are more intelligent than the average gentile.

>don't criticise Islam or you'll be killed
>don't criticise Jews or you'll be killed
Yep, even Hitler was too naive.

Your people are responsible for much of today's calamity, like your ancestors were of calamities in our mutual history.
Accept that responsibility and atone for your sins. Resist and we may have to hasten the divine plan, take God's judgement for our actions to follow on our own chin so our offspring may have a future free of your satanism.

DNA test to get into Isreal. Think about it.

im not responsible for the actions of my people im just trying to warn you before something terrible happens

Like what a mass immigration of Islamists wanting sharia and submission from everyone?

Hahaha the Jew has no response, what a fucking shit talker.

Yet your people insist I am responsible for all the actions of my forefathers, even if I have no blood relation to nazis or slave traders.
This is an equal playing field schlomo. You don't have time for hypocrisy.

Here's my superpower

Quality bait

Nothing equal about it. Holohoax museum in every neighborhood. Everything they want at others expense because of MUH 6 GAZILLION GERLION! brainwashed since 1st grade. I'm white, I'm Jewish, I'm white, I'm Jewish at a drop of a hat all the rewards none of the blame. Even now this kike blames us for his people bs kys kike.

lol the more you do this the more you embolden us to actually carry out gassings once the time comes. id be worried if you werent so pathetic.

I'm making it equal.
Jews drew up communism and all it represents.
We can talk about the 1,5million Red Cross figure, sure let's say they died even if most of them were killed by the soviets.
Communism had killed 100million people, conservatively estimated.

It's time they pay their dues.

considering that no gassing ever took place i have no idea why you are so eager and why you think you can succeed

Hi is this Isreali secret intelligence service?

>considering that no gassing ever took place
Don't say such things.

(((129597416)))

No yous for you.

Also we need a real holocaust

Just stage some clever proxy shit. Idc

>implying i believe hitler would ever approve of such an inefficient method of killing

this fucking kike gets the first nuke. dead center into his living room.

You're implying that nazi shitfuck had any sense in his drugd out shit for brains. You're on par with him for drooling retard award.

oy vey dats anti-Semitic!! BAD JEW!!!
the 6grillion was real!

He had enough sense to negotiate a deportation deal with zionist organisations known better as the Havaara agreement.

i just told you its not real, are you retarded or pretending??

Delete this

>i just told you its not real
You're really a mental case aren't you? Who are you trying to impress kid?

this is a joke yeah?

I'm from the Anti-deformation league and what you said was anti-Semitic! Jews like you should do not belong is Israel gods chosen land for the Jews.
I am going to see to it that all deformation by goyim and bad jews alike is punished!

because thats gonna happen anyway kike.

I wouldn't hate Jews if they would extend the same right of self preservation to us that they expect from themselves and stopped pushing marxism.
But of course le epic Talmud says that Jews should lead the cattle so they love the idea of a 1 party state with a big herd of nigger cattle proletariats

quick question, if hitlers goal was to kill the jews, why not just starve them? why not just shoot them? why go out of his way to sanction the construction of air tight chambers specifically designed to suffocate them when the former options are so much more cost efficient and do not require nearly as much time to pull off? why bother ever even negotiating with the jews and telling them to leave in the first place if hitler was just going to build the chambers?

Does it scare you that whites are waking up to your lies and ready to hang you?