Trump fucked Israels chance of defeating ISIS

The sensitive intelligence that US President Donald Trump controversially revealed to the Russians was actually gathered by an Israeli cyber warfare unit that penetrated an Islamic State group bomb-making cell.

archive.is/32VW2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LinaArabii/status/873984057444532226
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thinking israel wants isis defeated and isnt financing it themselves

Correction: Trump foiled an incoming Israeli false flag meant to kill many people by revealing sensitive information to Russia to protect people from dying.

>filename
I cant take you guys seriously.

>controversially revealed intell info to the Russians
and the medias non-controversially revealed it and continue to revealing details of it for the whole world to see, including terror groups

If i wouldn't already long past that, i would say that i stopped understand this crazy world. But, meh, good work i guess...

what is "good work"?

^

if you tell your allies about your planned false flag attack, you win

kill yourself shill rat

what? Trump fucked up dickhead

>israel wants to stop ISIS, the CIA petroarmy that murders shias and hezbollah for them and never attacks israel

lel

Why would the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service want to defeat itself?

That's how I interpret it as well. Just like how they knew of 9-11 before it happened and did nothing to alert the public, preferring to use their knowledge for their own gain. Russia was very close to 9-11 2.0 Syrian Hijackers edition, and It's cancellation is why there's so much kvetching going on.

the medias doing "good work" in creating problems out of thin air just for clicks, narratives and, thankfully, for lulz. from my pov of course.

honestly. if trump pissed all over them, they would call it a spray on tan. half of them can't even take trumps wrinkly cock out of their mouths long enough to articulate a coherent argument

>Israel
>trying to defeat ISIS

hahahahahaha

is this bait?

This. If it was so secret and valuable why do they keep leaking details of it to the media and ISIS.
Briefing the Russians on a terror threat is normal and responsible. It does not endanger the intelligence gatherers, leaking every detail to the media does.

ISIS has for some reason never attacked Israel and even an Israeli think tank said ISIS should be allowed to continue to weaken the Syrian government...

>JIDF trying to tell people that Israel is against ISIS

The goat fuckers weren't a western problem until the kikes decided it was time for the goys to defeat their opposition. Flooding white countries with radical militants Muslim young men? Schlomo is doing a wonderful job of stoking the flames of the mudslimes gay little " jihad". The Jews are definitely, without a shadow of a doubt funding Muslim soldiers. Israel is making their problem our problem. The massive campaign for " muh immigrants" and " we all islam" is kosher beyond belief. Once again, the Jews weasel their miserable agenda into the lives of non Jews and now the white man has to start eliminating sandniggers and regular niggers left and right. I hope the curtain falls that is hiding the lousy kikes, like in the wizard of oz, and they get removed sooner than later. Either way I'm the future, the Jews lose. They Jews will get found out and destroyed and removed from any and all power. Or, niggers and Jews will be the only races left and the world will fall apart even further.

wtf I hate trump now!

Netanyahu be like

Yeah, they hacked their computer to give them tips and tricks for bigger bangs.

ISIS is run by Israel like all other Sunni terror groups.

This. OP is a mentally stunted child.

>" we all islam" is kosher
>white man has to start eliminating sandniggers and regular niggers left and right
>like in the wizard of oz
>Either way I'm the future, the Jews lose
the amount of undiluted autism in this post is unreal, you need to stop watching cartoons

It's responses like these it's not more of a miracle that everyone is a liberal! How can the alt-right Trumptards ever recover!?

> :^)

everyone knows izrael controls isis lol

>Implying that Israel is the one who's fighting ISIS and Russia is the one that would leak secret information to ISIS

not even remotely true. Every single person in dhs has known all of this for the last 5 years. Nothing about it was even remotely sensitive

Exactly this. Israel has been holding Qatar's hand while they murder Christians in Syria in return for a gas pipeline to Europe. Nobody's buying the IDF bullshit except for US Democrats who need the funding to ruin America too.

The president can declassify material at will.

In novemeber you were probably posting in /x/ about how exciting it would be to see all the Area51 shit declassified, now you're just a bitter whiner.

>twitter.com/LinaArabii/status/873984057444532226

US Congressman suggests giving arms to ISIS to fight against Iran.

not everyone yet I'm afraid, about 25% of Sup Forums and none of the normies.

Why would Russia compromise an anti-ISIS cyber operation? Russia didn't make the operation public knowledge, the LEAKERS did.

It was the leaders and their associates in the media that burned the Israelis.

He has to do what Putin asks of him or else the pee tapes will be released.

>Implying Mossad or even Israel are our allies
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This guy gets it.

ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Israel is ISIS, so fuck em

Triggered?

>Israel
>stopping ISIS

oh, is that why they keep bombing Assad's forces and paving way for ISIS counteroffensives? Tried to kill Assad with a bunker-buster I didn't know it was all part of their cunning scheme to completely take over and destroy the already saudijew-controlled terror networks which the CIA could already do since the CIA set them up in the first place...