YOTA PL (TWERK SUM - THESSALONIKI) JUDGE SOLO - TWERK BATTLE VOL.2
StreetDance Greece

youtube.com/watch?v=nIb5W2Si8Us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVFO2wQdGAU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qx0lhVtl5bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but make yourself 'an sweeping

I want a Greek goddess to sit on my face as we roleplay as a captured Alpino and a Greek partisan

OP pic related is a qt. Since when did this booty style get pumped so much? From the dark, sexualized bottoms of stripe clubs straight to your infants.

youtube.com/watch?v=zVFO2wQdGAU

Lewd.

this Kazakh sloot lives in my city

Why aren't you stalking her?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qx0lhVtl5bs

what's this scum

what the fuck....... i have never seen this here

What is this a pedo thread now? You fucking degenerates..

Tell me again, how women are not totally worthless degenerates.

Women are meat.

Disgusting. Where is the footage from? Thai, Filipino or something like that?

Jez man, I could understand from a infant viewpoint the desire to do something like that, we all wanted as kids to do grown-up stuff but the thing that baffles me the most is the reaction, the cheerful mothers/viewers that get so excited at something like this.

Because even if I would oppose something like that you could argue that, given that this k-11"function" was going to happen anyway the least you could do is actually support your children but the profound emotinal reaction that you can hear in those mothers is both understandable and degenerate. Understandable in the sense that they are seeing their little kids 'acting' like young adults and in some sense, 'becoming' mature. In the other way, the path in which they are doing so is completely nuts and degenerate but as they don't have that same interpretation all is good in their minds.

They're prostitutes user.

Who?

The girls on stage, they're waving to clients.
At the end of the perfomance they got penetrated in all holes by western tourists.

You wish.

Just stating the facts, don't shoot the messenger.

What the fuck is this shit? Fucking americans, your subhuman culture leaks over here as well. Gas your kikes, lynch your niggers and stop giving publicity to degeneracy

Still.not as bad as Italy

The worse thing is that, in some sense and in other similar, yet different manner, you are probably right. I couldn't have less empathy for those sex tourists. Duterte could hang them for the coglione and burn them alive for all I care.

America was a mistake

Who's that mutt and has she ever gotten naked in front of a camera?

What is the current underground political movement in Athens? I heard it is a huge antifa niche down there. Is GD actually growing or just vanishing into oblivion?

That's the most we got.
Without western sex tourists south east asia would be worse than africa.

ThisGet pictures fag

Pay debts

Golden eggs are done

t. Antifa member

How many crackhouses do antifas have in the capital?

Antifas have grown in ranks and crept out of their shithole communal joints because the government (SYRIZA) is enabling them.

You see, most of SYRIZA's MP's children are antifa. They have too much tolerance because no one is going to arrest these faggots. The are hamstringing police and releasing whatever faggots might get arrested but this will work against them. In next elections there's no way SYRIZA is getting elected but the faggots are used to be cocky since 2016. When the next government assumes power, their skulls are gonna be cracking left and right.

As for GD they are laying low because the fucking commies are even worse than the previous faggots, controlling the prosecutors etc. Still, they have consolidated a percentage around 10% which is going to rise, because the mainstream right wing party (ND) under its new leadership is going to the center of the political axis, trying to absorb the voters of the actual centrist and center right non-parties that exist right now. So no option for them to get right wing voters, they will go to th center ultimately losing the right wing voters to GD

Suck a cock, nigger

Go wank that nigger, he is disabled and cannot help himself. Be a decent person, assume the moral high ground and wank this cripple nigger
>pic related

I have to hand it to the Jews, this is masterful work.

>a stupid cunt shaking her ass is masterful

A FUCKING LEAF

Thanks for the output