Drumpf in the US. Macron in France

Drumpf in the US. Macron in France.

Liberty is back to where it originated from!

When did Trump take away liberty?

That pic is %100 deep fuck that orange bigot toad

What a shitty drawing, did Maddox make this?

We'd welcome her back.

Please let this happen
I hate that disgusting statue

Hang on wasn't the Statue of Liberty actually SUPPOSE to go back to France?

It was a lease wasn't it?

>brave Anglos and their commonwealth allies die to save France from the eternal hun
>they elect a Rothschild banker who will import millions of N. African savages

Sad.

good. france can take back it's shitty liberty statue. its motto is shit anyways:

>"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore, Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Might as well say

>hey pajeet, paco, ahmed, xi chiao come into my country you poor fucks. we don't except whites like hans, nigel, and françoise

©pedripol confirmed /ourgoy/

Isn't there a literal nigger Statue of Liberty in France?

If Trump is like our Macron, where is our weekly Cultural Enrichment attacks from the nation of peace?

Go search who wrote that text
You already know the answer

lololol didn't even have to read the text. i have all the answers i need from that nose

>Im gonna build a wall to keep the based black men in

MAGA

In liberal minds.

Obama changed the ter Illegal.

Justice>liberty
Home of the Brave>Land of the free

France already has its own liberty symbol

fuck off, kraut

Lazarus was born into a large Sephardic-Ashkenazi Jewish family, the fourth of seven children of Moses Lazarus and Esther Nathan. [3] The Lazarus family was from Germany,[4] and the Nathan family was originally from Portugal and resident in New York long before the American Revolution.

Oy vey just another cohencidence

it's not even french

It was a gift

I'm working on a way to weaponize it to kill all the niggers, jews, spics, etc.

Paul McCarthy also installed this in Rotterdam.

In fact, the one who is responsible for most african migrants in europe is Hitler. They were sent here to rebuilt after WWII.

This is fantasy, the EU decides, sadly, and LePen wouldn't have pull out anyway.

DAMN. WOW

THIS

REALLY

MADE

ME

THINK. I'm not sure if you noticed the really subtle message here but by sending the Statue of Liberty "back" to France it represents him taking OUR liberty. WOW, JUST WOW. I didn't get it the first time, had to ponder the meaning of this then it hit me. DUDE TRUMP'S KILLING YOUR FREEDOM

DAMN

I've never seen a picture involving this Statue or Lady Justice before

WOW

SHUT IT DOWN

Oh my god I was wrong it was France all along
You finally made a refugee out of me

where would we put it tho ?

The statue of liberty isn't an illegal immigrant, though. She doesn't have to go back.

(Also, that cartoon is an example of why the left can't into humor these days. Trump saying, "You have to go back!" would have made me crack a smile even if I thought the cartoon's message was dumb.)

We were told that was a Christmas tree, ahah

Wow! A powerful statement!

Wolfenstein is already making memes

>1 post by this ID

saged

stop replying you literal fucking autists

>France
>under German economic occupation
>liberated
uh huh. S.

Good question. In my back yards maybe or it will be taken into pieces and sold as scarps.

Good picture but the statue of liberty should be dressed in a burqa or something.