Oh fugg

Finnish government just collapsed

They're gonna try starting new negotiations, if they fail there will be a new election

All thanks to Jussi Halla-aho being memed into office

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/juhasipila/status/874221413632282624
twitter.com/PetteriOrpo/status/874221414240456704
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Halme
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GRASHING DIS GUBERMENT

seriously stop spamming this thread before you even start

DUMP ALL YOUR RARE SPURDOS BEFORE FINLAND COLLAPSES!

scandalous behaviour from the cucked globalist liberals.
>democracy is great as long as we don't cooperate with the pro-finnish party XD
at the moment there's a gigantic politically correct shitstorm in finland. these traitors aren't any better than the reds of 1918

>tfw no spurdo folder

Can we say gooda-abye to Halla-aho?

twitter.com/juhasipila/status/874221413632282624

twitter.com/PetteriOrpo/status/874221414240456704

awaken my masters

It's amazing really

Two days ago globalist Sipilä said he will only cooperate if the government program will not be changed

Then Halla-aho says it doesn't have to be changed, but the existing immigration line just needs to be enforced

Then Sipilä destroys the government

It's pretty clear that the government program's immigration tightening so far was only theater

THE FIRE RISES

Here. Have a rare one

Looking at the polls it seems that Finland is going full leftist

Laestadians are worse than elitist fennoswedes.

PRESS CONFERENCE IN 3 MINUTES ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

Giidos mesdari :DD

if they call a snap election master will get 100% of the vote

>good luck and white future will come to you

then kiitos Mestari i guess

This whole thing is just good excuse for Kok and Kesk to push their agenda and keep privatising public assets so that their friends can then buy them for bargain and create schemes that allow them keep their stakeholder information hidden.

Give me a quick rundown.

How come?

Where the fuck is Ludwig Borga when you need him?

I used to shit on the 2 party system but God damn yuro governments are retarded.
Just copy us holy shit we're not going to sue you for copyright infringement

>Kok and Kesk
sound like villains from a Sat morning cartoon

like Kang and Kodos

That's a big meme

kiitos Mestari :-DDDDD

Don't you have some unfinished business with russia? Looks like a surprise time to save an opressed russian minority.
(I'm talking to you putin)

I'll need a QR on this one, lads

If Mestari's meme magic is strong enough to pull a second jytky, you're going to see some serious shit.

"""""""Demokratia"""""

>It's pretty clear that the government program's immigration tightening so far was only theater

No shit Orpo's statement in the press conference was full blown nation wrecker tier.

They are short for Kokoomus (National Coalition Party) and Keskusta (Centre Party), in Finnish politics parties are often called with 3-4 first letter of their names.

Prime minister Juha Sipilä is going to dissolve the govt. because he doesn't agree to follow their own government program concerning stricter immigration policy.

Fo u

So riots in the streets sort of deal?

Nah just more of the usual 'politicians cheating the people' sort of crap so nobody really cares.

MESTARI IS GOING TO MAKE SUOMI GREAT AGAIN AND RUSSIA WILL PAY FOR IT

And what follows? Riots? Mass suicides? Absolute chaos? A whole new goverment based on Spurdo in the greatest display of Finnish Autism yet?

Footage from next month's snap election

Finns will go full 1488, execute all libtards, kill all the brown people, unite with Mongolia and invade Russia and found thousand year old khanate with Mestari as Great Khan

OH FUGG :DDDDD

the globalists cant have a nation full of blond haired blue eyed white people can they now? Theyll fix your genetics for you!

>keep privatising public assets so that their friends can then buy them for bargain and create schemes that allow them keep their stakeholder information hidden.
you forgot to mention the part where those public assets are then rented straight back to the gov @ 10x the price they used to cost and with less tax income due to tax evasion tricks.

Privatizing is good, so parasites can't leech from the system.

>france copies america
>all parties collapse and Macaroni is on his way to a 4/5 majority

And how despite being supposedly pro-free market they won't touch apothecary monopolies with a pitchfork. All those rich fucks want to keep on rolling dosh.

You let a woman run for head office though and that is against our system, so you kind if tried but ended up doing it wrong

Is this good or bad?

It can be good, if Finns Party win the next parliamentary election.

U fukken wot

Pretty sure your last election had a woman running

>>Pretty sure your last election had a woman running
And she lost, hint hint.

How is that different from here

yo my niggers just finished hitting haze sheeet got me high as fuck jheeeeeeeeeeeeeeze fk sounds serious for real dog we need better guvernment for sure and perhaps more money for the jobless peoples too

>They're gonna try starting new negotiations, if they fail there will be a new election
= Politicians squabble and don't get along. (Normal)
Open for everyone to see and not shady deals behind doors.
Clear out the incompetence and lying PoS with a new election
== Democracy Works!!!!!

Plz protect the Marjufu.

I don't think we're on that timeline mate. More like the timeline where mars gets inhabited by brown people and we have our glorious god emperor trump sealed away in a throne after becoming mortally wounded during a power struggle with Byron.

I had this downloaded for Le Pen's victory...

Who are you? How do you know her? Jeff?

Keep the Marju safe.

Why would you make fun of the Marju?

Kiitos mestari

You could easily replace her in the first shitty pub you go.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Halme

Once valued at 10 million Finnish Markka!

The Marju isn't replaced, the Marju is cherished.

What the fuck even happened, can someone fill me in?

Oh that is rare.

the finns party got a new chairman, far right sweetheart jussi "master" halla-aho. he is more extreme in his views and completely focused on anti-immigration and euroscepticism unlike his predecessor, so now the other 2 government parties believe they can't work together anymore. to get a majority without them the 2 big parties need to probably make a deal with two minor parties, namely the swedish people's party and christian democrats.

>the cuckservative party stopped hiding it's powerlevel and selected /ourguy/ Halla-aho as chairman
>the globalist party and the rural retard party, who form the govt along cuckservative party, got buttblasted by this
>they stop co-operation despite /ourguy/ Halla-aho agreeing to all the terms they set for him
>we are now due for snap elections

what is happening finnbros

Who is Marju

>euroskepticism

No, EU-skepticism. Europe is good, EU is bad.

Just some finnish girl, indistinguishable

Can the new government authorize the death of Pekka Rinne?

t. Someone who really, really hates the Penguins.

The Marju is love. The Marju is life.

Yeah I get that, but I see her on Sup Forums from time to time, and I am wondering what the significance of her is

Must be the square chin. People force stupid stuff time to time, it's a common characteristic of a chan user to fall in love with a girl in images, and start to spam it and form true feelings to imagination.

Creeps. Fucks. Look what the guy writes, "marju is life marju is love" and even doesn't know her in person

I just started playing My Summer Car 1995 last night

is that how Finns truly live?

Go to pussy satan

>is that how Finns truly live?
Could be worse. We could be Danes playing a simulation of how Finns live.

In all honestly true finns are pretty fucked given the lost support. I doubt they can regain that much before the elections.

This might blow on KoK and Kesk depending on the public perception but I dont think thats likely.

Fringe parties like Greens and KS etc seem like real winners desu. They have already moved for grabs

>Be Finland
>Elect Greens
>Cut of Meme supply to Europe
>Because the memes are bad for the environment
>Create Thorium Memes
>New PM gets kidnapped
>EU wants Spurdo memes back
>Russia invites itself in to help make the Memes flow
>Memesota starts
>???
>Finnish victory

reggzar :DD