twitter.com/meduzaproject/status/874251880322433024
youtube.com/watch?v=ghH1tOEfLyY
youtube.com/watch?v=DwUn2rw_ErA
youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY
youtube.com/watch?v=jWvJG9xpN9U
youtube.com/watch?v=tlhbBaAJrrE
youtube.com/watch?v=j1Pm1ohSFPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So is this a nationalist protest? Also is Putin going to jail these losers any time soon?

Open borders with Central asia countries.
Puts in jail all right-wing guys.
Puts in jail everyone who speak against Islam or Coran.
Russians own only 40% of country wealth.
Moscow is 50% muslim.

=> Putin is Soros' puppet.

From older threda

Well, let's get it clear for these guys, who are not in the know of russian politics.

Putin is a true conservative and nationalist, the defender of ethnic russians, who is not interested in globalisation, open borders and all this shit. He respects the traditions of Russia, he supports russian language and culture on worldwide level.

Navalny is pro-jewropean liberal idiot, sponsored by Khodorkovskiy and Mikhail Fridman (executive of Alpha-Bank)(both have dual russian-israeli citizenship), who wants unification with Jewrope, visa-free regimen with EU (so we will have a millions of arabic and pakistani terrorists arriving here through transit from Munich, Berlin, Paris and Bruxelles), he is befriended with corrupted former oligarch Chichvarkin, who escaped from taxes and then left Russia and flew to London. He wants to give LGBTQ the permission to get married, he wants to take everything privatized in 90s back and return to "public property". He is leftie, mainly supported by sjw liberal arts students, who are selfish lovers of i-culture and lgbt, and ukrainians, who claim that Russian Crimea and Donbass are theirs' land

Literally nothing happened. Russian cuckolds got cucked again.

Putin's jew mafia of (((Rotenbergs))) won again.

cucked nation

Stream is frozen.

Visit Moscow, it's muslim majority city now. Thank to open borders with Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaidjan and other *stans.

this

BACK OFF FAGGOTS

does it mean that central-eastern Europe will be surrounded by fucking muslim countries, full of terrorists?

Poster behind is installed for day of Russia (today they are celebrating it) and it literally says this

>RUSSIA, MULTICULTURAL COUNTRY

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

This might seem like a fail to you, but it's actually win.
The govs and the police are going to pay for unlawful detentions later.
This will spur even more people into opposing them.

No one believes your fake news propaganda bullshit

look at his haircut he's a faggot lover of backdoor for sure

they just watch how homo police illegally arrest them
fucking cucks

Reporting in.

You already are.

Germany -> Caliphate in 40 years.
Russia -> Caliphate in 30 years. (Yeah, they have MORE Muslims per capita.)

not for long

Woman on the right has had way too much plastic surgery.

>Cтpaнa кyкoл(д)
>Cuckold country
Oh, teh irony.

Ok now can I get the non-propaganda version

Typical Putin supporters.

Actually literally everyone.

kill yourself

>Visit Moscow, it's muslim majority city now
This open and defiant disregard of reality is kind of endearing, really.

I live in Moscow, there is no need for me to visit it.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow#Demographics
>Russian: 91.65%

Stop faking facts, navalnobot

Putin is conservative pro-Islam and pro-USSR thief, who give Russian wealth to his buddies.

what about Ukraine or Belarus? Are they still "white" compared to Russia or Germany?

A bit torn on this. On one hand, Navalny is supported by a lot of scummy groups and organizations that deserve to be burned to the ground.

On the other hand, Putin is pro-multiculti, pro-immigration and him and his entourage steal Russian resources in amounts that Westerners literally wouldn't believe.

In addition, balkanization is a threat every time mass movements occur in Russia.

Didn't Putin marry his daughter to some Korean? Trump also gave his daughter to a jew.

Don't listen these oligino Soros' bots.
Look at facts:
youtube.com/watch?v=fWOeRcjVuy0

>cockholes
>white
Are you sure?

It seems that they have nothing to do during the national holiday but to go to a protest march in order to catch adventures on their arses. I hope they get the appropriate comeuppance from OMON.

I'd prefer to roll in Boyarishnik instead if I had a chance, but I have to learn artificial intelligence.

twitter.com/meduzaproject/status/874251880322433024
kek

Russia also has the 2nd largest white/European population in the world, after America. And Russians are not Politically correct like Western Europeans.

Yes, but they are poor as fuck.

Putin is not "pro-multiculti" actually.

>dat cherrypicking

Ha-ha-ha. Trump, Le Pen, Farage and etc. would be in jail in Russia for "hate speech".

They're 99% white. Mostly because they are shitholes, and no immigrant wants to go there.

this is why I wrote "white"

Anyway Poland needs some space - former DDR in the West and Ukr/Bel in the East. To protect itself from Muslims. What bothers me is Sweden...

Daily reminder Russia is a member of the BIS,and it is controlled by some fat bankers

Of course he is. The actions matter, not the words. Moscow is becoming increasingly like Malmo.

this

>Look at facts
I wonder what exactly goes through the head of Navalnoid vermin as they post such things.

dammit not this shit again reeeee

this

I live in moscow too you mustherfucking jew puppet shill neck yourself. Everything is fine. You are making a problem out of nothing. Goddamn poor fucker. Don't blame people for corruptions if you are looser by yourself.

Even more people see navaly mob for gutter trash subhumans they are. Shouting maidan slogans in the capital of Russia when ukrainians still bomb Donetsk, do you realize how much national support you've just gained for the police and government. If Navalny didn't exist he would have had to invented.

>Putin is Soros' puppet
This was understood amongst white nationalist 10
years ago. Somehow he became a hero.

>Putin a true conservative
>Says he is all about Democracy in an interview on the Russian controversy.

Which one is it?

>нaчни c ceбя

Блять кaк жe я пpoигpывaю. Я дaжe yвepeн чтo тeбe нe плaтят и вы здecь бecплaтнo зaщищaeтe чecть poccиюшки.

Why don't you show the year these numbers were taken in?

It literally says multinational, which russia was since like 12th century. Also why are Georgians so butthurt about Russia? especially now when you can see that Saakashvili is just a warmongering jew who will literally jump to any ship that gives him money for hating russia

> some statistics about moscow residence
Are you just retarded? More than half of Moscow doesn't have the residence of the city.
Fuck yourself Soros' shill.

A ты-тo чeгo тaк пepeживaeшь из-зa чyжoй cтpaны?

Do Russians consider Chechens white? They do look very European. Lot of Tatars also look European.

Oчeвиднo eмy зa этo плaтят. Ecли пocтoяннo визжaть o тoм, чтo вcё плoхo, тo дeлa oпpeдeлённo cтaнyт лyчшe.

REAL MASTERS in Russia: youtube.com/watch?v=ghH1tOEfLyY

зaбaвнo, кaк тoлькo y тeбя нaчинaeт бoмбить, ты пepeхoдишь нa pyccкий.

That's funny how they're trying to push Navalny here as an /ourguy/. They're bending truth so ridiculously trying to fit him into Sup Forums's values that it looks like a travesty.

In fact, everyone knows that Russian libshits are SJWs, faggots, vegans and so forth. They see Sup Forums as a western bandwagon despite that Sup Forums has completely different agenda to their system of the values.

Yes, they're white

Chechens are probably the last hope for the white race. Uncucked by liberalism, strong tradition. Even the Isis chechen members dont race mix.

Блядь, Baм cocaчa мaлo?

Here's a walk in Moscow

youtube.com/watch?v=DwUn2rw_ErA

>More than half of Moscow doesn't have the residence of the city.
Yes, yes, sure, 12 million non-residents and all of them are Muslims. Lunatic.

... marry young girls, sharia law...

See THAT is a real man. Leading the subversive bitch to her death rather than white knighting a Nation destroyer.

Good luck with your country, my friend. I hope you, along with the rest of the world that is fighting this bullshit, can stop these crazy people

I'd say that young lad is in for a bit of a rape.

Haкaнeцтa!

i live litle girl

Basically we don't interact with non-white people in any real way, so we have no reason to care who is white and who is not white. Our ethnical slurs have a different basis usually.

Please, don't frighten them off, let's make fun of these retards.

marrying young and sharia law that controls women reproductive rights creates high fertility.

you must whore by russian

We must save her.

They are all white, the Tatars included, there cannot be any doubt about it.
But the Chechens are extremely brutal people if they believe you wronged them or attack their honour.
It's hard to live with them here in the West (most of them who fled are Jihadi related in some way) but they can make great soldiers as long as they are not radicalised by dirty Arabs.

Cacaй

here is a walk in Paris

youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY

Haм cocaчa MHOГO

Moscow 2014. "ARE WE IN RUSSIA???"
youtube.com/watch?v=jWvJG9xpN9U

you is small dick

Post Chechen girls.

what's the protest about?

SJWs against Putin's conservatism

"MOSCOW FOR MUSLIMS, BECAUSE IT'S ALLAH WHO HAVE BUILT MOSCOW" youtube.com/watch?v=tlhbBaAJrrE

E3 was a massive disappointment this year

sryot vonuche

ok. do we know roughly how many? is it largely peaceful?

Cucks vs cukcs

ti tozhe

Russian Putin shills say Aye!

lemao

thats literally retarded. I could stand in the prague center, AKA the great tourist trap, and start bitching about hordes of yellow and brown people. then I would cross two streets away from the main tourist line and there would be no foreigner

It's about installing a jew puppet that will attempt to fracture Russia into many smaller countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1Pm1ohSFPs

Summer only started 2 days ago, we had snow in June this year.

>Russians own only 40% of country wealth.
Russians are almost 80% of the population though

1. Stop corruption.
2. Stop sending money to Putin's buddies.
3. Stop open borders with Cenral asia.