What does Sup Forums think of the story in this game? There are more women nazis and black people

What does Sup Forums think of the story in this game? There are more women nazis and black people.
youtube.com/watch?v=xHht8480cEo

>niggers

>muh six gorillion

just finished The New Order, what a shitshow

>a black woman with a big afro implies all white men are nazis and hateful

it's 2017 simulator

>muh ebil nazis

not interested

Remember in the last game where a bunch of Jews hoarded all of this advanced tech and did nothing to help the Allies?

Fucking lmao

Skip the cutscenes, enjoy the gameplay. Simple.

New Order was mostly cringe worthy. As most video game "stories" are. But the gameplay was still brutally awesome

Looks fun.

i dont get the premise of this game
doesnt it prove that a german takeover would have turned out for the best of us
i mean fucking robots, futurisic weapons etc
why are these fags still rebelling in-game
life looks great

I'm guessing life isn't great for non-whites and as always whites must look out for everyone but themselves. Also minorities are useless and can't do anything on their own. Or something.

Another game I won't buy, what's new. Don't much care

>have a Pam Grier looking ass chick straight out of a Blacksploitation flick
>in a series with exaggerated wacky characters filled with personality
>she's a dull, bossy, eyerolling bitch

This is what I'm mad about. The black dude has a funny accent and looks fun as fuck, but they made the ridiculous looking character boring.

Why even make a blacksploitation inspired character if you're not gonna go all the way?
Why is she so fucking ugly?

Just make a mod that changes the nazi soldier models to arabic looking soldiers and changes the swastika flags with ISIS flags. Or it changes them to fat women with purple hair.

>triggered triggered TRIGGERED!

Whats with SJW's and hijacking words?
I dont really see any triggered natsoc comment.

Why not it looks like a good game last one was alright i mean use bitching about a game makes you sounf like the feminist

I mean where was the hate for wolfing tine 3d lol

>Get triggered over blacks and women in a game

Your race will never be proud of you.

>Welcome to the Taoist Zen-Buddhist Shinto lewd cartoon picture exchange forum.
>You will be right at home.
>Silly dufus, no go fug that ghost girl.

>Wolfenstein: The new order
>story tapes
>yes I got pregnant by a nazi
>the baby was nazi so I aborted him
>however this ex-nazi we have as a friend is cool

Just play "Return to Castle Wolfenstein" . Its the game that started the modern CoD formula in online play and you can be the Nazis killing people storming the beaches of Normandy from a concrete pill box with an mg42.

What is the point of the KKK if nazis are already in power in USA?

So the Nazi's come to America and solve the nigger problem, creating an essential paradise, But you play as some pozzed up libcuck numale who wants to destroy the new america by ganging up with some sassy black chick?
Am I getting this right?

>Southern preacher is more mad at wall street than literal invading force
>Communists did nothing wrong
Oy Vey

And why do they wear hoods if there is no repercussions? So many people think WW2 happened like a comic book.

The moment the "Southern Baptist preacher" mentioned the "proletariat" my mind went fucking blank

They're going to make everyone who isn't a NAZHTEE into a reasonable utopian communist, calling it now.

Gay flag get out

The first game was absolute trash that had crappy stealth mechanics and a dumb plot where you commit several acts of terrorism to overthrow progress (including blowing up a public museum and demolishing a bridge).

My main actual non joking beef I have with it is that the characters in the trailer express contempt towards people just for being Nazi's. They haven't presented an actual over-arching plot. Like are the Nazi's developing a super weapon that will end the war? No. They are just Nazis. That's not interesting.

Oh a sequel
Dunno if I'll play it, I'm fresh outta dosh.

The other games had a heavy, opressive atmosphere
This one looks retarded
How are there so many black people if the ebul nazeehs fucking exterminated them all?
Why is one of the "good guys" preaching communist propaganda? Is that the alternate reality where communism works?

It seems like every American citizen who isn't #resisting is a "fucking NAHZTEE" so maybe you'll be slaughtering innocents in the street this time around.

Seems consistent with leftist thinking.

That bridge sabotage was so stupid. They tell you that thousands died to build that bridge under pretty shitty conditions, okay, slave labor, sure, whatever. You then kill 1000+ German men defending said bridge, before blowing it up and killing the countless thousands who were using it.

1000s of soldiers + 1000s innocent people are worth the lives of 1000+ prisoners of war

That gril in the beginning a cute
A CUTE

That's leftist logic.
Same with latest Mirror's Edge. They have this beautiful futuristic utopian city, yet niggers and marxists are still chimping out in the "story" because "m-muh ebil corporations"

I liked the milkshake man. Its just prove that those 'evil' nazis are actually just down-to-earth people like you and me. He is friendly calm, polite and a good citizen. He doesnt deserve to die brutally like he most likely will.