/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - "Not Real Wolf Hours but I Don't Really Care" EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Ivanka on F&F 6/12/17
youtu.be/FCaV7eGvRLM
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #20 6/9/17
youtu.be/zLj0IGLlvk8
>VP Pence keynote speech @ Faith&Freedom Coalitoin 6/10/17
youtu.be/yh2gGNLFWLg
>VP Pence speaks @Direct Supply in WI 6/10/17
youtu.be/ia7gfL2UeUo
>Pres Trump Press Conf w/King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/rRKkoes_4Mc
>Pres Trump meets with King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/JsR96bcoq_s
>Pres Trump on Roads/Rails/Regulatory Relief 6/9/17
youtu.be/IbA47MecOMs
>WH Infrastructure Summit 6/9/17
youtu.be/J1Dj39WpgIM
>Pres Trump/Sec of Transportation Chao?Sec of Int Zinke @Dept of Transportation 6/9/17
youtu.be/17hB0txdUEw
>SoS T-Rex on the ME 6/9/17
youtu.be/Kw0wJ6bAzB0
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/874099722524524545
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1444/62/1444628543736.webm
washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-while-other-controversies-rage-work-on-border-wall-moves-forward/article/2624408
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_22K0UTIY
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1476/09/1476093287257.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solyndra
dailycaller.com/2017/06/11/watch-this-con-law-prof-knock-down-msnbcs-obstruction-of-justice-narrative-in-less-than-two-minutes-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for leader of the free world

spencerfags eternally btfo

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/874099722524524545

Kek. Faggot Pittsburgh mayor BTFO.

test

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1444/62/1444628543736.webm

>fidget spinner

Barron confirmed autist

Because the media wants ISIS to win.

nth for christ chan

isn't it real hours in emuland
i mean, playing along with the time zone meme, of course

gayyyy

they didnt say shit the other times, just picked on one dude who was alone.

Oh no that sucks.

Guys, I was watching ESPN's 30 for 30 documentary Once Brothers and in the promo it appears Trump, so this is a rare Trump image.

Anyone has the documentary "Small Potatoes: Who Killed the USFL?", which features Donald Trump? We should search about it and check if there is something relevant for us.

what a faggot

They didn't do it because it was antisemitic they did it because Spencer is blatant controlled opposition. Fucking heebs have to make EVERYTHING about them.

He's fucking adorable.

Holy shit happening

barron no don't fall for the spinner meme

You're about thirty minutes off

Kids like fads, Pajeet. You know, things like pogs, tamagotchis, pokemon cards?

What rhymes with Lumpf and is about to be impeached?

Should we accept Puerto Pooro as a state in exchange for creating Jefferson, thus robbing EC points from both CA and OR

Yeah but fidget spinners can't level up.

Sessions hearing in 24 bongs?

I feel bad for you really. You're in a delusion that Trump won't be removed from office. Sad.

Interestingly Gamergate and its fallback (Sup Forumsharbor) was the event that changed the "demographics" of this board forever.

Before that this was the home of a very small and contained group of Ron Paul libertarians and literal nazis whose methods were mostly keeping to themselves and trying to "raise awareness" (redpill) but with very little result to show for considering they mostly preached to the choir.

Pic related is the chart of threads created per day, a better indicator than posts per day because it both highlights the amount of activity but also the amount of activity done by people not familiar with this board (in general because they create a thread instead of participating in the many created of the same subject).

Gamegate brought this whole new crowd, less politically engaged but taking pissed with the attempted hostile takeover of their established culture. Moot sold out to the "progressive" crowd, attempted a purge but it backfired immensely: old/b/ and old/v/, used to their respective oceans of piss, enjoyed the chaos and made it their new homes.

The same chart shows another interesting conclusion: it was not Trump that brought all the new dwellers to this board: it was ISIS happenings and BLM happennings.

official Trump fidget spinners when? i'll fucken buy one

Religion of Pieces has been relatively quiet the past week. Did they run out of steam so soon into Ramadan?

gripping stuff

>pogs
I'm ashamed that I actually bought those

No because PR is disgusting and debt ridden.
Visit some time and you will see what I mean.

>add another 3 million spics to US population
we can just knock another 1 off the 60% number, unless they were already being counted
>captcha: gibbs

They are saving up for France

you have work to do leaf

>Who killed the USFL
This is when Trump developed his seething hatred for monopolies.

Can confirm, I started coming here during the Minnesota chimpouts.

Its too late.
It has taken over the country.
Neighbors kid came over and all he wants to do is show off his fidget spinners to everyone.

>gets blessed by pagan god
What did he mean by this?

The stars lined up perfectly in his life for him to save us. Thank The Lord

WHEN THE FUCK IS WALL CONSTRUCTION STARTING

>huge spike recorded in December 2014

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

I had an "OJ in the slammer" slammer during the trial. It was sweet.

Hi Anne

meteor man has a point

For the last time NO. Just because the EV are balanced out doesn't change the fact we'd be giving 3.5 million 85 IQ shitskins the ability to vote. Also it would be fucking impossible to split California. The state is in a Democrat death grip.

Still in budgeting and design.

In 7.5 years.

Trump is waiting to be at full power level so that none can oppose him

The plan is to balance attacks, just enough to piss some people off but not enough to get everyone up in arms about it. They are playing peoples short attention spans against themselves.

>no islamophobic backlash
THERE NEEDS TO BE

What's it like to be a Jew and shill here every day of your life?

When the planning and bidding is done.... like any other infrastructure project.

Reagan Battalion is a covert Soros group.

Wut the fuk is a fidget spinner pls

the term islamophobic is ridiculous for many reasons
but the one i'd like to point out is that a phobia is an irrational fear of something
when you have regular islamic terrorist attacks i wouldn't call a fear of muslims irrational

Google

The wall is already underway.

>Still pissed we never get pictures of the new wall
>Still pissed we never hear anything about the proposals

You don't want to know. It will only infuriate you that it's a "thing" right now.

more like McCain's personal cuck battalion

GOOGLE IS JEWS

it's a toy that was designed for autists to use as a distraction for their hands. literal autists, not the meme kind
now it's becoming a fad, so people are now actually acting like autists by using them

Tired of winning yet, fampai?

I don't pay attention to fads or normie shit at all so I don't know.

I don't have any social media and I don't watch any tv (except Fox).

>the guy that made thousands for a 24hr fidget spinner stream

Still seething.

>the fat woman LARPing as military

get out of that uniform you fat puny cunt

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-while-other-controversies-rage-work-on-border-wall-moves-forward/article/2624408

Of course there aren't pictures they haven't started actually building it yet.

Yes, but was ice cream served on the plane, and how many scoops did Barron get? How many did each SS agent get?

I'll never regret my vote. Donald Trump is an amazing man.

I wished Trump attacked Syria on april 1st, it would've been unimaginably funny to see the gigantic amount of shills collide with a pile of horse vaginas

Wait a second, aren't 'trumpfies' supposed to be the one doing the frog meme?

On how many layers of shilling are we now on?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_22K0UTIY

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1476/09/1476093287257.webm

it works

>we
WAZ

Wow it's almost like Obama's draconian regulations were specifically designed to kill the coal industry to benefit his "green" energy campaign contributors. Meanwhile he dumped billions in taxpayer money into failed solar companies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solyndra

And guess who was sent in to collect all the relevant paperwork and evidence when Solyndra went bankrupt....none other than James Comey.

That's a good point you're making. It's bothered me too for a long time.
The idea that rightwing politics is related to fear in general is nonsense, it's the progressives who are the neurotics,
The main driving emotion behind rightwing/conservative ideas is disgust and a wish for purity.

I thought it was designed to distract Palestinian kids from throwing rocks at Israelis?

Even if he was literally playing golf 24/7 and did literally nothing, it's still not a wasted vote because it means Hillary isn't in office raping our rights and selling the country down the river.

>ashamed

In the 90's if you didn't have these as a kid you were some sort of weird faggot.

Reagan Batallion is a bunch of anti-Trump jews. Ben Shapiro retweets them daily.

From what I can tell it's the new Pong coins

I could use a few more wins desu

Sup Forums somehow became the face of counter culture. Whether you like it or not this place is about to become more mainstream.

This is the perfect opportunity to keep posting redpill images (holohaux, etc) since normies are visiting this place like never before.

Reposting from last thread.

You don't wanna piss off any percent unnecessarily, or unreasonably. If apostasy is viewed as not bad as in Christendom, then the Islamic world would have it's fedora era on steroids (which would be hilarious).

Attack the argument.

Again depends on the law. I care about it's content (and explanation above all) than it's source.

Agreed. Ahmadiyya is still too soft, and Sufi is too into music and spirituality to give a fuck about politics.

wow its almost like obama niggered up every aspect of our economy and now millenials are paying for it by not being able to afford houses or families.

Mining industry booming. Bout to reverse Cuban policies. Illegal immigration way down. Stock market booming. Great jobs reports.

No matter how hard the media try to make his admin look like a disaster, the working class that elected him gotta be thrilled.

look upon this and despair

Considering I grew up in a mostly black town, the opposite would be true. I only ever saw those shits in the stores when I went to Canada honestly.

I don't "argue" with spawns of the Devil, you snake tongued liar.

So I guess that is about 3 layers? Wew.

This. 8 years f Trump jerking off would be better than one day of Clinton in office.

hmm well I am in my 30's and grew up in Minnesota so that probably explains it. I didn't know a kid that didn't have pogs.

I don't think this was the intention of the ancient Greek and Roman scholars when they laid the foundation for western civilization

updated

just havin a fap while browsin /ptg/. comfy desu

When we won, we didnt believe it. Everything just kept getting better, we thought it was going to crash sometime. When Trump goes to prison, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, Ill know true ecstasy. I dont think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously. Theyll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. Theyll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them. We will riot! They will say. Race war! Day of the rope! they will cry. Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything. But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president. The entire nation KNOWS that Hillary is a literal criminal, that shes practically bathed in the blood of 4 dead Americans, intimidated Bills rape victims into silence, and her administration will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Trump. After all her bullshit, her crimes, her lies, they STILL see Hillary as being superior to Trump. When the denizens of Sup Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and wont reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap.

This woman just destroyed the obstruction of justice meme. In like a min and a half. Vid at bottom of page.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/11/watch-this-con-law-prof-knock-down-msnbcs-obstruction-of-justice-narrative-in-less-than-two-minutes-video/

dems BTFO