Eric clanton violates bail

Eric clanton was caught on film violating his bail by attending a antifa meeting.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c7-_-9Jjai4

Other urls found in this thread:

alameda.courts.ca.gov/pages.aspx/contact
youtu.be/zCNMNndqD4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Democratic Party is using America as collateral, So I doubt the Bondman will be coming after Clanton

That's cool, I guess.

You tell the authorities yet?

wheres the proof of violation?

Lets get him arrested again, contact Alameda county prosecutors office and let them know.

alameda.courts.ca.gov/pages.aspx/contact

The guy that filmed it also attended his first hearing and was saying not contacting activist groups/partcipating in activist events was part of the conditions.

You'd think this dummy with such distinctive eyes would wear sunglasses or something?

Can't fix stupid.

>Look at those sullen eyes

Remember people: if you don't snitch, the Local Community Organizer will give out Heroin as a reward.

bump. Sup Forums is even more cancerous than normal this morning.

Don't let these threads get pushed to the archive by all the shills and newfags from reddit/youtube/facebook

here's another one.

Friendly reminder that if you don't see a Clanton thread in the catalog, MAKE ANOTHER ONE.

If YOU violated the conditions of your bond, your Judge would have you bent over in a jail cell so fast you wouldnt even have time to notify your employer. Don't let this dick sucking faggot off the hook.

I'm out of the loop here, but BAIL? Wasn't the guy about to get like 30 years in prison for attempted murder or something?

lurk more germany. He has multiple charges of assault with a weapon, 30 years in prison is wishful thinking. He's not going to get that much time.

Though 100k bail is bullshit frankly, Judges around here will set bail at 100k for literally nothing. Should have been double that. Fucking cocksucker.

What does this mean anyway? Is the bail just to get him out of prison until he case is closed or is he free to go now?

Bail so he doesn't have to stay in jail until his court day

Ah, ok.

Bail just means you get to walk around relatively free instead of sitting in jail while you wait to go to trial. But it comes with certain conditions, like not being a dickhead and going to more anarchist events, so he blew it. He hasn't gone to trial yet so we still don't know how much time he's doing in prison.

It means he doesn't have to sit in holding until trial.
If convicted, then he is expected to actually walk himself to jail at the proposed date.

He has a court hearing this wednesday.

Why would he do that? Why wouldn't he just hop the border to canada or something like that?

In America you are innocent until proven guilty. When you are charged with a crime and/or indicted a warrant is issued for your arrest. You are arrested and arraigned by a Judge. That Judge will decide if and what he will set your bail at while you are awaiting trial. Most states require a defendant to post 10% of the bail. So in Clanton's case, Mom and Dad likely just swiped their credit card and signed the bond themselves. If he were to "skip" , the signatory is liable for the entire bail amount. If he is remanded back into custody for violating his bond conditions, the bond is revoked and I am not sure if the Judge can hold the bond signatory liable as if the defendant "skipped". Even if they can, I doubt the Judge would do that.

is it just me or does he really look ike his life got sucked out? he got the clinton look

The fact that he still attends rally's means that the Lawyer/Antifa High counsel/whatever probably gave Clanton the OK for it.

If you don't you become a fugitive, incurring a much longer sentence once you're found, they also don't grant bail if you're considered a "flight risk", ie likely to do that. Even cucked Canada would just extradite his ass back anyway.

Checked, Because Antifa is not really needed in Canada. His Services to the left would be redundant there.

the guy is a shit lawyer that deals with SJW cases. He took it (((pro bono))) , so either he got paid under the table by (((interests))) or he is desperate for more publicity. Both likely, the latter is self-evident. He went on Tucker Carlson for christ sake.

If he was a half decent lawyer, he would tell him to keep his mouth shut, and do not attend any protests or anything antifa related. Remember, his defense is "I WASNT THERE!" "Not me in the pictures!" "Even if you can prove I was there, they are nazis!"

Even with that said, you don't need even a shit lawyer to tell you not to go to any ANTIFA gatherings/protests when the fucking JUDGE ordered you not to on conditions of your bond.

Yeah his lawyer is retarded, also implied he was Eric is a domestic terrorist when talking to the media
youtu.be/zCNMNndqD4c

The left is of the mentality that the ENTIRE system is there to protect them.

Way too much public attention for them to pull anything fishy. He's definitely doing time.

Perfect time to strike fear into the hearts of Antifags, remember stabby Berkeley antifa, we started to find and kind of forgot about. I bet he thinks he's completely gotten away with it by now, Lets get him

Has anyone contacted them yet?

Entitlement is the word you're looking for.

dont assume other people contacted the prosecutors office- do it yourself too

It's a symptom of losing the (((ring))).

Enjoy your bump.

>Filming me while I'm in a public space requires my consent

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES do people need to tell Antifags that's a myth before they'll listen. I must have heard this in hundreds of videos, and they STILL actually say it. These people literally do not have brains at all.

Great- is there video of his hearing or anything written so we can prove it? Or do we just have to submit the evidence of him being at this latest meeting and hope the court does something about it before his hearing?

Violating bail conditions, would that have an impact on the trial?