INDIAN HARASSES & PUNCHES A BRITISH GUY

Apparently the British guy talked behind the Indian's back, the Indian guy did not like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfmlA4vDcJA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=x2WK_eWihdU
youtube.com/watch?v=nVd8udk0C1M
youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And apparently the British guy did not fought back against the Indian.

>Brown flushes YOU down this time

Battle of the manlets

White Pigs are weak.

Not any type of brown. an Indian.

What did the guy do tho

I can't tell if its based or not, if I don't know the context

What the hell did you just call me? A poo in what?

Looks like he voted remain. Enjoy that enrichment.

He said he doesn't want him talking to his girl or something to that affect.

that dude is definitely on the pooce

5'3" bodybuilders looks impressive as fuck Bro. They don't have to gain a lot of muscle to look huge like that.

Based Indian
Fuck Br*ts

Not British

Skinny guy passed a chin check test hopefully he gives the other guy an examination.

Of course British, you small sissy.

pajeet bringing in the heat.

Oh... you carry weights? You must know how to fight, no doubt..............................

Take a break, how long have you been at this?

They let the muslims off in the US who raped, sodomized and pissed on the little 5 year old girl. They plead guilty, and didnt serve any time.

What an amateur punch.
If you cant even knock someone out like that you might be better off not trying to start a fight

Fuck India, those guys are a bunch of fuckin sell out beta cuck bitches to the white man's Jew fucking capitalism, forget fucking India, glass the bitches, its just a proxy country for fucking terrorists anyways, and like the rest of Asia they just dont give a fuck about labor health and safety issues, glass the bitches into the ground, fuck their bitches, and rebuild their society without their men, kill them into the ground by the will of God for their SINS

WE SHOWED THEM WHAT HUMANITY IS, AND THEY DID NOT WANT TO BE IT

WE WILL SHOW THEM WHAT HELL IS THEN , IF THEY DO NOT WANT HUMANITY

AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

This. It was flimsy and weak as fuck, if the other guy was not that big of a cuck, he could have kicked his ass

Definate germanic lisp hans

Anglo eternally btfo.

Loved it. Guarantee that guy was a Sikh. Knocked whitey the fuck out in their own home.

British school fights are soft af I've seen more vicious arguments

yea, bad punchers tend to lift up their arms as they make contact. if you cant k.o someone with that clean a shot you're either powerless or utterly skilless, something the poo in the loo is amiss. really gets the almonds going, if a larger curry with some hands can't ko a scrawny cuck what would happen in an equal bout? and does that superiority maybe translate somewhere else?

youtube.com/watch?v=x2WK_eWihdU

India is the Beta Cuck Brett
Marcellus is the oppressed white man
I am the third party of neutral justice, THE LORD BITCHES BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU UNRIGHTEOUS FUCKS I ACT ON BEHALF OF GODS WILL BECAUSE I ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND IT UNLIKE YOU UNRIGHTEOUS FUCKS, GET YOUR ANUSES PREPARED INDIA

Every person should know about "The Fence" it stops your life being ruined by scum like this who will cheap shot you or sucker punch you. Don't let it happen to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVd8udk0C1M

It has nothing to do with superiority, both were irrelevant teenage kids

Indian guy defending his probably white girlfriend from this beta cuck anglo. British men have no balls to fight or defend their honour anymore

Sigh, when I see westerners I really wonder if there is something in the water in the west.
Indians and Arabs being weak manlets is explained by their mothers being at the same time their wifes and their grandmamothers, but one would believe in Gayrays when he observes brits.

American teenage kids

is it true that indian men have huge dongs and that the statistics that show 14cm on average are actually how far from the ground the tip is?

truly the last breed of alpha males.

France is the new Canada. Fix your own shit before making another post.

White pigs are such cucks.

you had a Australian for breakfast, am I right?

You too germany

>implying I am German, a Kartoffel

No, they are curry niggers and have gay incest sex in their own excrement.

This is happening in America, too. Whites have lost the will to defend themselves.

>implying I am not Algerian

maaaaaaybe... :3

Romania is based, and shouldn't be involved in your shitty eu.

He fucking relaxed, what kind of man goes around aggressive niggers with such a fucking passive posture, fuck him.

this. muscles in a streetfight is overrated. muscles only help you if you know how to fight to begin with.

That was cringy.
A true white

Convinced this is a shill thread now. Leave both of your countries. Sage

>t "frenchman" born from african mother and african father

LEL, youtube.com/watch?v=ym4EJQ7XORk

WE'RE BRO TIER INNIT

>"Leave both of your countries"
>american
kys

And minorities just treat them with total disregard. They walk all over them knowing nothing can happen in return.

Didn't want to get poo on his hands I guess

>that tiny brit beta cuck
Remember when you guys owned India? kek

Oh my Allah...
It's a shame for their nation
>8 mill. views.

>skinny fat
>noodle arms

Friendly reminder to lift weights so you don't end up getting cucked by a fucking Indian, second only to Asians as the most beta of races

Why to go chimping over a little punch, but once you do go chimping do it with style.

is this a bong hate thread?

>nigger loses in argumenting
>nigger gets angry
>nigger punches

Who is surprised? Not me. Close the borders.

Clearly Americans

Retards ITT think "niga ima bouda beat yo ass" is British slang.

These videos prove that non whites are just animals. Thats all they'll ever be.

>White kid isn;t British
>Paki couldn't even drop that scrawny gender fluid tranny with a sucker punch.

This is the French projecting their coward complex.

Sup Forums irl

Reminder to close the borders from subhumans so you don't have to prepare for race war and can actually live a normal life.

Indeed it is.

Video title is wrong, it says 'fight', which is violence by mutual consent, the footage showed an unprovoked assault, different thing entirely.

fucking niggers man. i ever have a child he/she will start training mma when school starts.

literally apes

>br*tcucks in full damage control

I hope it wasn't with his wiping hand

>micks
>the niggers of yurop
Shut the fuck up faggot every fight i saw at the pub was started by a fucking retarded drunk paddy.

Meanwhile in russia.
>let all your Tsar's family be slaughtered to the last by a handful of jews
>let the same handful of jews kill off tens of millions of your finest intellectuals and men
>let the jews starve your people to death for decades
Based. Alphas.

>that receding hariline
pathetic

>implying lanklets have muscles to even compete with manlets

lanklets only can barely lift their own lanky body

>British school fights are soft af I've seen more vicious arguments
Listen to their accents chump, both are AMERICAN.

This.
But don't point it out. The muslim that started this thread can't tell accents apart.

Why are white boys such pussies?

You're just animals. Accept it.

That kid got sentenced to something like 12 years in prison, thankfully.

>Looks like he voted remain. Enjoy that enrichment.
Remain where ? these are AMERICANS.

>That hair
>Those jeans
Deserved it. And in what universe are those accents British?

>Of course British, you small sissy.
With AMERICAN accents ?

So if i hit hemi in the back of the ahead does that make me a mad cunt? I hear this but i mean is he a mad cunt coz his big or am i if the brick works?

Sorry paddy but on this one you fucking niggers can't hold your liquor, good thing you can take a fucking beating.

russians are basically dumb and ugly serbs.
and you're just hot serbia, but don't worry, hot serbia is best serbia.

garam masala boy had all the tools, and he couldnt get the job done. you're right, but theres gonna come a point where our myelin won't be sufficient to fuck with neurotransmission. that's where curry boy will really get to shine, am i right?

HAHAHHAHAAH

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and they dare to call Germany cucked

>Indian guy defending his probably white girlfriend from this beta cuck anglo. British men have no balls to fight or defend their honour anymore
both are AMERICAN, are you deaf ?

For all of you deaf cunts saying this guy is "British," HE ISN'T. Listen to his accent. He's an American (or possibly Canadian) and so is the Poo.

Apologise!

Indian guy looked friendly, white guy should have just had an friendly conversation with him instead of confrontation/retard-talk and they would have been bros.

that kids not english you french faggot

Right! HE'S NOT BRITISH! He's a fucking Yank.

Yet it isn't in england and no English are in it.
It is in america, the jewish homeland.
Are you insulting the jews.
Are you being ANTI-SEMETIC

FUCKING ANTI-SEMITE, you are like Hitler.
You disgusting anti-semitic filth.
I will phone the police about your anti-semetism and your life will be ruined.

lol indians are the weakest 3rd worlders, for real brit kid you lost to a fuckin indian?? Don't get wise indian fags, you'll get put down fast