Legit happening in finland

>legit happening in finland
>Sup Forums is talking about drumpf and "post qt politicians"

feels irrelevant man

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/#fi/en/Kävin aamulla hyvän ja asiallisen keskustelni pääministeri Sipilän ja ministeri Orpon kanssa hallistusyhteistyöstä. Tein selväksi, että nykyinen hallitusohjelma ja turvapaikkapoliittinen toimenpideohjelma riittävät perussuomalaisille, mutta edellytämme, että yhdessä sovitusta pidetään tarkasti kiinni. Pääministeri ilmoitti hetki sitten, että maahanmuuttoa koskevien kirjausten nykyistä tarkempi noudattaminen ei ole mahdollista, ja ettei edellytyksiä hallitusyhteistyön jatkumiselle ole
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now you know how Norway feels.

No one cares when you're just going to a be a Russian state

well what's happening?

Habennig?

kek

Be pushy like Israeli posters

What is happening?

gubment imploding

translate.google.com/#fi/en/Kävin aamulla hyvän ja asiallisen keskustelni pääministeri Sipilän ja ministeri Orpon kanssa hallistusyhteistyöstä. Tein selväksi, että nykyinen hallitusohjelma ja turvapaikkapoliittinen toimenpideohjelma riittävät perussuomalaisille, mutta edellytämme, että yhdessä sovitusta pidetään tarkasti kiinni. Pääministeri ilmoitti hetki sitten, että maahanmuuttoa koskevien kirjausten nykyistä tarkempi noudattaminen ei ole mahdollista, ja ettei edellytyksiä hallitusyhteistyön jatkumiselle ole

Drumpf will always be more interesting than Finland.

Knowing finns this is but a minor inconvenience

why dozen you stobit

I fucking hate Orpo and Sipilä, cuckservative duo.

maybe explain then, is russia finally annexing you

e-celebs are cancer, yes.
here's a quick rundown

rip thread :DDDD

>tfw not fluent in spurdö

bump

Hmm, I didn`t hear anything, but let me guess here - rightwingers had legitimate shot at getting into power, but they they acted like a bunch of cringy spastics with some ridiculous topic and the rest of the parties have rallied against them.
Am I right?

defend your homeland from the incoming ruski :DDDD

Translation from moonspeak pls?

Is it good or bad that happenings are happening?

i literally posted a google translate link...

Sorry sorry, just looked at the image...

this statement remains vague though.

Government will no longer cooperate with immigration... or?

centrist parties will cease cooperation with the finns party and the government is imploding.

see
roughly summarises it

I dont't understand I only know right and left, what does this mean, Finnbro?

You are destined to become a state in The united states of Europe though so why resisting now?

>nobody is talking about finland

How about you start the discussion with a valid argument. Nobody will know what the fuck is going on if you don't state what is happening. Posting a vague google link that nobody wants to click, mid-way into the thread isn't sufficient.

Put some effort into your thread if you want people to "know" and "help". Lazy piece of shit.

fuggin murican
>Finns Party elect 1488 master as a leader of the party
>Cuckservatives break the goverment because they dont want to follow their own plan

Apologies for rude burger but he's got a point, you need to articulate your shit, friend, what is happening right now?

>makes a thread complaining about how theres no thread about what he thinks is important instead of just making the thread himself
worthless, pekka.

Fuck off with your inane territorial borderline-nigger-tier-politics bullshit let him speak.

Sweden has more happenings

So you just hold new elections then? What does that mean

This, how rude

Don't be mean to OP, this is Sup Forums after all.

Either new election, or swedecucks and christcucks go to goverment to fill the void left by Finns Party. If there will be new elections, Finns Party will win in landslide and then happens good shit

>RKP and KD want in the government
>with KOK and KES who just dissolved the government because they didn't want to follow the government program

Well I can understand this with the Swedes, they'll do ANYTHING as long as you don't touch Swedish language's status. Too bad their new coalition would have so tiny majority any fucking jumpers would cause it to collapse.

bamp for Spurdo fren
But an explanation would be welcomed,hence even finns cant speak properly finn sometimes.

I believe in you Finland

We will fuck this up somehow.

I read the entire thing. It's not clever at all. Why would "Big Pharma" support a movement that want to stop subsidizing their industry by cutting on global aid, and welfare?

>movement's wishes
>mattering
>useful idiots doesn't understand what he is
lmao

You still did not answer why this is beneficial to them. Laugh all you may like.

Because global aid and welfare aren't the gibs they COULD be getting. Or do you actually think they will stop being subsidized?

the "right-wing" party elected an EU negative leader, and now the conservatives dont want anything to do with them anymore.

Cards are dealt.

Good luck Finns.