>2017
>still have the amalgam jew in your mouth

Nobody does this except people that have no money or are too old to suffer the affects of mercury poisoning.

Dentistry in general is a sham. Sure, an accident occurs you need someone to fix it. But all the fillings, cleanings, and other busy work is worthless. Dentists know their job is a lie, that's why they commit suicide at the highest rates of any profession.

why would you waste your money on more expensive tooth colored fillings for teeth that are not seen? Amalgam in back tooth color in the front. If you don't use gold in your dental work you don't belong in america

These fillings are better that the modern ones. I've had mine for 20 years and no problems unlike the new ones that have fallen out or since been replaced. Dentistry is a racket btw.

I have golden fillings.
My grandpa's name is Shekelberg.

>mercury poisoning.
Litteraly meme.

Jokes on you! i have holes in my teeth!

Seriously, though, post studies or go to hell. I've got teeth practically made of this shit and I need to know if I need to get them pulled.

Perfect

>But all the fillings, cleanings, and other busy work is worthless
>zirconium
>cheap
>worthless

No You don't the whole mercury poisoning thing is a jewish trick to get you to pay double for a filling.
Amalgama is perfectly fine.
t. Dentist.

>mfw i'v never had a filling

who has fucked up teeth now.

He's american wtf were you expecting from him?

Lost your british cred m8

Good for you, you're the kind of patient I like the most, the kind that fucking listens.

In Fargo season 1 even a criminal can do it.

I have 3 amalgam fillings. Should I let remove them?

Oh Sup Forums never change.

Havent been to the dentist since I was a kid and have had zero problems with my teeth. Other then one of my front teeth being a little crooked

This

Fake teeth are based

>mfw i'v never had a filling

thats because you have no teeth, britshit

Thank you, Spainbro. Your country produces the best wine.

I have this. what happens, am i fucked?