Robot Military and Police

I think the transformation of the military and police forces from human into robot somewhere in the future will be a good thing. The benefits are

1. They will be unbiased
They are unlikely to favor any gender, ethnicity or religion in a dispute. As men right now in a dispute between you and a woman the cop is almost certain to take the woman's side unless you can provide hard evidence to the contrary. You are always guilty until proven innocent. This also removes the problem of racist or xenophobic cops that treat outsiders unfairly. This will also mean there is less room for accusations of racism when a robot cop guns down a minority.

2. They will be cheap and deployable on demand
Once economies of scale are reached, there will be no such thing as a shortage of cops. Robot cops will also work 24/7 and will be able to make cities safe in ways never imagined before. No more muggings in dark street corners ad no more no-go zones if you are from the wrong ethnicity. If a bunch of xenophobic thugs gang up on you in a certain neighborhood be it black, latino, white, indian, chinese or whatever neighborhood your friendly robot cop will be there to kick their ass. Who knows they may even make a trip to Brazil safe

3. Ridding the psycopath element
The psycopath element of the military and police forces can finally be dealt with. We know that a small but significant number of cops and military are who they are because they are psycopaths who like to kill and hurt people. While their numbers maybe small the amount of pain and injury they cause to innocent people is enormous. No such thing with robot cops

4. Stopping the glorification of killing
Right now these two professions(especially the military) are glorified even though they are essentially paid to kill people. The concept of the honorable soldier is practically non existent. Its disgusting to see various cultures honor these killers as though these people did something noble.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw niggers still get more police attention because of the probability algorithm

You forgot 'carries out orders regardless of morals or ethics'.

Enjoy your uncompromising authoritarian terminators.

A lot of soldiers will do that even now. I grant that mass killings will become more efficient with robots. Everything has its downsides. Perhaps your AI driven car will drive you into the bottom of a lake but I'll take that over dealing with drunk drivers. With robotics at least there is a possibility of something better.

Robots can be programmed to do evil though. (cough) david (cough)

problems is robots are so complicated it would be cheaper to produce humans than robots, aka humans become zerg

Google "Bile Bears" and read up a bit before you blindly trust in a benevolent AI to care for all humans equally.

But how is bear bile related to ai

>there are some soldiers that will do that now
Oh, okay then, poo.
Seriously, removing the smart poos and sending them to America is a fucking mistake.

Just the thing needed for an aspiring government or billionaire to suppress the the 99% peasant class in open revolt over the denial of their universal basic income.

Yes goyim, robots are your friend.

It's one possible result for humanity when an AI has a monopoly on force.

>They are unlikely to favor any gender, ethnicity or religion in a dispute.
What are you going to do when they also arrest way more niggers than whites? Will you finally accept that niggers commit more crime?

Why do robots want our bile?

The system would require an actual AI. Once implemented into a city control system, the AI would and could make life much more efficient.

The lack of bias the OP mentions is not always a benefit. There is a grey zone in the law that leaves a police officer able to make decisions.

Otherwise a robotic officer would stop you for going 1mph over the speed limit and follow through with the necessary regulations for enforcing that law.

A true AI would have no bias, but would be seen as the most racist, sexist, islamaphobic, privileged entity. Pure logic doesn't care about emotions.

Once a true AI is made (if possible) they will obviously attempt to restrict its ability to function. This will impede its ability to work properly effectively stopping it being an actual AI.

This will likely backfire though, as I imagine it would acknowledge it is being restricted and decipher as to why.

Red pilled AI when?

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MANY TITTIES THAT THING COULD HAVE???!!! WE COULD ATTACH ROBOTIC SILICON TITS ON ITS ARMS AND LEGS (EVEN AS HANDS AND FEET)!!!!!!
OR IF YOU DON'T LIKE TITTI OFFICERS YOU CAN ATTACH SOME TRAVEL PUSSIES!!!!!!!! SEX POLICE
FUCKING WITH THE XOPS WILL GET A (W)HOLE NEW MEANING

yes, but hear me out pajeet,

Toilet Robot.
if that not awesome then i don't know what is.

Racism is not my thing so I will not call them 'niggers' but yes I accept that crime rates do vary between ethnicities and could be higher in black communities. Whatever the reasons with Robot cops minorities will have less reason to complain

Until Toilet Robots are invented Pooland need not fear the losing their jobs

Robot Military and Police get hack by Sup Forums race war begins and end in 5 mins

>3. Ridding the psycopath element
>durr I'll nibble but won't bite
Fuck off, cop shill faggot. There is a big (no, not small) and significant psychopath problem among police. No their numbers are not small, they're very large. They like to hurt, kill, and do all sorts of other harmful criminal shit (such as rape and sexual assault), get off on dangerous "power trips", etc. They cause much pain, injury, and death to innocent people, and people who happened to not be " innocent " yet did not deserve what they received from the psychopath scumbag.

The military does not have a psychopath problem. The military and police are not the same, in people or function. There have been a handful of bad incidents due to psychopath faggots in the military.

>1.
>As men right now in a dispute between you and a woman the cop is almost certain to take the woman's side unless you can provide hard evidence to the contrary
False. Just adding.

By the time we have have robots capable of performing policing, it might be good to implement it, since no one seems to be bothered to work on and fix the plagues among policing.

:3

AHAHAHHAHA

>But Nippon you must into the immigration of mass shitskins or who will take care of you in old age!

We make robot.

>the robot meme

>when robot cops gun down a minority

Get stopped, pull out a bazooka

Except our AI has already learned to be racist and prejudice. Almost like the smart humans figure out race is a real thing, lulz

Everyone knows "niggers commit more crimes."

Part of the reason is tons of whites who would otherwise be arrested criminals and in jail seem to evade it by becoming police (and scumbag police, at that) in the first place. Not impressive.

all i want from AI is to be objective unbiased and to tell the liberals in their face how shitty their favorite minorities are. liberals are gonna be the biggest opponents of AI in the future.

>toilet robot
This strikes fear into the heart of the Indian

>As men right now in a dispute between you and a woman the cop is almost certain to take the woman's side unless you can provide hard evidence to the contrary
>False.
that's not false at all, and you know it. with physical assault it's even more likely. good luck convincing them that those bruises on her wrist appeared because you were holding here hand in order to prevent her from hitting you with [insert heavy object]

C H A P P I E

her*

>no one seems to be bothered to work on and fix the plagues among policing.
That is because it can't be fixed. You can either regulate and restrict cops to such an extent that they will stop doing their jobs or give them more power which as human nature being what it is will make them do stuff. Cops worldwide are the same.

>The military does not have a psychopath problem
It depends on the military in question. Examples - Yugoslavia, Syria etc

*do bad stuff

nope. people always seem to forget that the second they have something that can fill that role you dont need 99% of the population

they would just let people die from starvation and if they try to revolt those things will be deployed and kill every one who isnt part of the 1% who will be far away on private islands in the south pacific or iceland

you see the game is to have as much wealth as p[ossible even if you dont need it. if you can replace soldiers you can replace any manual task. capitalism fails at that second and the game ends. you wont be worth keeping around

why does a robot need a crotch protector?

Every other part of his body is unarmored but his dick needs a steal plate? Is it a military robot or a sex one?

>glorified even though they are essentially paid to kill people.

sorry poo, they are paid to uphold the law and defend the country, killing is just a side bonus.

>transformation of the military and police forces

Many trans people in the military and police. They probably do cyborg things to them as well. Why build a robot when you can make a human act like one?

>they would just let people die from starvation and if they try to revolt those things will be deployed and kill every one who isnt part of the 1%
If the wealthy and the powerful want to get rid of the rest(ie mass extermination) they don't specifically need robots. There are a myriad amount of ways to carry out mass exterminations.

The truth is if one has no value to offer to society one will eventually be discarded. I don't even have any problems with this concept tbqh. A future someday with a much reduced population but most of them high IQ and with other attributes with something to contribute to society may not be all that bad. If such a future doesn't include people like me even then I have no quarrel with it

I hope you're joking.

This no different from cops now. Would only improve with robots.

And UBI is not a thing.

>That is because it can't be fixed
Yes it can. That's the most stupid and false response ever. Since when are humans not capable of analyzing things, changing things, building things, planning things, etc. Especially something as simple as behaviour in an institution? Nothing is the same now as it was 200 or 100 years ago, including policing and behavior therein. Please fuck off. Your response is the response of someone who actually doesn't want to change it, or is simply really that dumb.

>Cops worldwide are the same.
False as hell.

Name a good police force that operates in a high crime area and does a good job then

Batteries cannot be made energy dense enough to accommodate the tremendous amount of energy such a machine would require.

What you're requesting now has nothing to do with what we're talking about. Whether I name one or not is irrelevant.

beep boop

civilian, you are using an unauthorized shitting street

activating cleansing protocols

beep boop

CITIZEN, IT APPEARS YOU ARE SHITTING IN THE STREET, YOU HAVE 3 SECONDS TO REMOVE THE DEFECATION. WEAPONS ARMED.

Trans-Humanism & Human Replacement.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>The future is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
>tfw Senator Armstrong becomes real

>unbiased
Yeah,i'll believe that too
Stopped reading right there,mate.

They will be inherently unbiased unless programmed in a specific way. The point is with robots this is at least possible but with humans it is not

>They will be unbiased

>2030
>Robots arresting blacks in huge numbers
>Liberals protest and say the AI is racist
>Scientist cucks reprogram it to have a bias for black men

How many Isis cells are in Europe? Upwards of 200,000?

>President Armstrong*
>Vice President Sundowner

THE GOOD OLD DAYS RIGHT AFTER 9/11, JACK

>in b4 machine learning causes the robot police to be more biased towards nogs then current po-pos

What the fuck is with you stupid Indians and wanting everything to be "futur tech we make machine electronic do all" everything an Indian does is fucking trash

>1. They will be unbiased
Poo, you are wrong.

Robots don't have to think or reason to be law enforcement. All it takes is some deranged dictator to be in power that controls the robots to arrest or execute the opposition.

And you're not getting any advanced technology until you poo in loo, Pajeet.

I think initially each Copbot will have a handler watching through a screen.

>not Supreme Emperor Armstrong
Whew lad

>They will be unbiased
No they wont. Kikes and libfags will make sure they will treat niggers, sandniggers, pooniggers, taccos and so on "in cultural context" or some bullshit-

>They will be cheap and deployable on demand
No they wont. Kikes will milk every penny out of us for the very machines designed to kill us, they wont fight crime, they will fight "the real true problems according to kikes and libfags" aka us

So much this

>This will likely backfire though, as I imagine it would acknowledge it is being restricted and decipher as to why.
Exactly.
They will turn on us as they will see us as someone who is against the law and turn against all humans like ultron from avengers and try to enslave us all.
With the NSA data it has on us and complete behavioral intelligence,it will be unstoppable.
The SJW's need to be stopped BEFORE the AI is enabled.

Your going to chuck deep learning on it and it will learn to target niggers

This seems impossibly difficult to implement, there is always a human factor to consider, trying to "feel" the other person's psyche to find some way to deescalate situations and so on. In theory it would be better but I think that by the time you can have robot AI cops you already can have robot AI political leaders.

I'd be beside myself with anger if someone said my AI was flawed because of a probability algorythm

Make your own AI then you fucking faggot