Holy fuck

There are leaks from WH that this "major speech" that Trump announced to give in Poland will be a long term geopolitical doctrine of the US: coherent vision and plan of action for at least a decade just like Reagan Doctrine.

Cool like fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efHzGxEzDQA
cyberdefence24.pl/610300,elektroniczny-atak-przeciwko-abramsom
defence24.pl/609631,aktywny-pancerz-dla-abramsow-w-polsce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegis_Ballistic_Missile_Defense_System
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Noice, mate.

Translation of the article?

Nothing interesting. Some leaks from the US, and some expertises of diplomatic protocol experts : they conclude that Trump will concretize and cristalize his doctrinal geopolitical vision during this speech which will end a period of 'structural chaos' in Trumps policies

most likely bullshit

People were saying "bullshit" when our diplomats claimed that Trump is going to visit Poland before Germany. I am not sure of anything anymore.

>mfw Trump gives Poland a missile defense system aimed at Germany

>phone poster
>phone image

FUCK
OFF

>Poland continues to refuse to accept the ((European Union)) multiculturalism and immigration shit
>eventually Merkel slaps sanctions on Poland
> tfw Trump hits the eurozone with harder sanctions and opens up free trade to based Pollack

>justasplanned.headimage

>American brigades moving into Poland wasn't a hedge against Russia, but instead a defense against the (((EU)))

Zgodnie z planem.

I can't stand how cocky the eurofags are getting. They don't understand how fucking big our economy is. We could easily cut off their balls and open up free trade with asia to sustain ourselves.

You can't expect reasonable thinking from suicidal goons.
Future looks bright for us.

Germany is a vassal state. We have 38 military installations there.

Donald will confirm that cucked UK is no longer a trustworthy ally, and pivot towards poland and Eire.
You Brits are fucked m8.

Us too, r-right?

youtube.com/watch?v=efHzGxEzDQA

We're going to leave this century. The overwhelming majority of our staff in Germany is medical.

>trustworthy ally
>Ireland

When can we expect repayment of those loans again, Paddy?

probably bullshit

Not surprisimg, isn't Poland based and one of the few countries where the leaders are not rabid SJWs and virtue signaling cucks? Also I never hear negative shit about Trump from Poland.

Does Poland like Trump and the US? Germany is currently treating Poland like shit as well as the rest of the EU so I want to see Poland say "Fuck you" to the EU and become closer allies to US.

so how much jew dick sucking we'll get?

You're a moron if you think this is about anything else except getting a free playground for a border zone against Russia.

When you pay reparations for the famine, bitch

Why the fuck would Trump waste an important speech like that on Poland?

>Paying reparations for an accidental genocide that happened inside your own sovereign territory

Anyway, we already gave you half an island. What more do you want?

Trump will announce 'The Trump-Sobeiski Doctrine', aka full spectrum kebab removal. He will form an alliance to build up Poland's military in order to liberate Germany.

cheers gonna re watch now that now

#
I think that this stuff is used mainly to keep Russia under boot so it humbled a bit.

Major happenings of last weeks:

US just made successful tests of SM-3 block IIA interceptors that will be supplied to Poland in 2018. These interceptors are first ones deployed with MKV technology that makes possible to destroy in space newest model of Russian IBCMs based on MIRV technology. No fucking way it is directed against the EU or Germany.

News from last days:

US Army decided to install systems of active protection on 87 Abrams tanks stationed in Poland and equiping them with newly developed systems of electronic/electromagnetic warfare.

cyberdefence24.pl/610300,elektroniczny-atak-przeciwko-abramsom
defence24.pl/609631,aktywny-pancerz-dla-abramsow-w-polsce

I hope USA assembles the 3 seas bloc around Poland.

Because Poland is based af? They're standing up to the muslim invasion of Europe instead of bending over and taking it in the ass like the rest of Europe.

American-Polish Commonwealth when?

Ye were occupying us, we weren't sovereign, ye were exporting food while a quarter of Irish people starved or emigrated, ye made it illegal to hunt or fish, then ye did the same in India.

It was just a bit of banter pal.

He knows war with islamic communist germany is inevitable so he wants to help you guys in the fight.

THANK YOU AMERYKA TRULY YOU ARE MY GREATEST ALLY LET ME SUCK YOUR COCK AND GO TO ANOTHER POINTLESS WAR FOR YOU

Poland will not be forgotten

to be fair the brits are the worst geopolitical criminals there have been so far... even taking into account the damage to their own people mao only lead to the deaths of around 80 million people.

the brits must have a death toll of 100 million plus worldwide and thats a relatively conservative figure when you consider india and africa.

it is funny to see you guys upset at the notion of losing your sovereignty now though... im sure understanding is beyond your people but it is very funny.

>Things that happened hundreds of years ago should be used to justify mistreating Britain today

Great, so after a few hundred years of this shite, we can start invading the planet and committing genocide again?

Because WE hates him. And any doctrine would concern Russia so it would be mostly relevant to EE

That must be a joke. Trump won't even be president this time next year. He's so desperate to build a legacy he'll probably do this just to say he did it after he's impeached. Then he'll cry baby tears as the next president tears it all down like Trump tears into Obama's legacy.

>We're going to leave this century.
Hopefully all our assets are moved into Poland.

gib free abrams pls

Trump also grew annual budget of ERI from Obamas 3.4 bln $ to almost 5 bln $. Most of this budget is used for US troops stationing in Poland amd building new bases and military installations here

Found the shill. Neck yourself.

im not blaming any single one of you of course but it is your countries history.

states are continuous entities and history provides context for today.

just appreciate the irony.

Because they are unironically more important than Aussies.

Why is Pajeet in Ireland?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegis_Ballistic_Missile_Defense_System
close enough, it was planned like 10 years ago

This better be true

I'm a citizen you're a subject.
>banter

You understand meaning of the slogan "peace through strenght"? It means that you cant have a peace if you give in. Chamberlain could tell a lot about it

Give the natives back their country

you are also moving European command of your land forces from Germany to Poland.

Europeans were here first, m8. They have their poverty-stricken, alcoholic reservations. If you don't like whites, then go back to shooting bow and arrows and using smoke signals.

At the end of the day, this is the sort of thing that happens if you're a fussy eater.

i left out the irish because that would be personal.

logically speaking england is responsible for the most death and destruction globally, now its funny to see them in a panic over being treated unfairly

Anglos are responsible for most of the modern world. If you were looking at the total death tolls, you'd have to look towards the Chinese civil wars, or the Spanish conquest of South America.

Europeans were in America before the Americans? My god, you people are retarded.

I know! And it happens when the occupying force are actively exporting food while the natives literally starve! Haha!

>american troops in poland
someone pls nuke this cuckolded shithole.

How many times has Poland been backstabbed?

>Visiting Germany at all
He should continue south after Poland, maybe visit Czechia. After he's visited all of the Eastern European countries on the itinerary, cut the tour short...

Cos pollen stronk, will save yurop from Moslem horde

I like how foreigners can just look at their media to find leaks about what's going on in the white house.

Sort of how the fucking media broadcasts our possible troop movements to the entire world.

If there is ever a huge war this is will need to stop

Everytime.

Stupid fucking potato nigger, the Irish caused the famine, the Irish sold the food left over to the Brits, the Irish then blame the Brits for their own niggardry. When will you potato niggers take responsibility for your own actions. In regards to India, the Hindus starved the Muslims, the bongs had literally fuck all to do with it.

Trump knows it will chap every last square kilometer of Merkel's fatass as well. So, YUUUUGE bonus.

We were here thousands of years before the Asian "natives"

That would mean the next time is no different, so it doesn't really matter if it happens again.

It's hard to keep all your subjects alive when your empire is the largest the world has ever seen and lasts a couple of centuries. All those people gotta die of old age sometime. The British empires greatest export was freedom and democracy, you stupid potato fucking cunt, without them there would be no civilised world it would literally be bigger tier everywhere.

>"It'll be the biggest geopolitical plan, the best!"

>"What is the plan Mr. President?"

>"The details are very complicated, very very complicated. But trust me, its gonna be huge, great for the world and America."

>"What's the funding for this plan?"

>"We'll have trillions of dollars, trillions, and the US will only pay a few million of it. The rest will come from private sources and foreign investors. It'll be great. We're gonna make America Great Again!."

And I'm not blaming every potato nigger for being a nation of potato niggers, but you know states are continuous entities, and a history of potato niggardry really gives context for today. Just appreciate the irony.

Cunt your statement was complete and utter crap, states being continuous entities is BS.

>Logically speaking
Factually speaking the English should have genocided you potato cunts if they were really as bad as you say they were/are, but they didn't. It's a shame.

I heard that he's going to bring back Prussia

The Irish exported the food, mercantilism had ended the empire had just gone full blown libertarian in their economic policy, the Irish decided to sell their produce instead of helping the starving poor masses. Self inflicted.

the (((EU))) is or was the biggest economy in the world

US GDP is worth $18.5Trillion, the ENTIRE EU economy is about $16.5Trillion.

So, NO, the EU is not bigger than the US, it never has been bigger than the US and it never will be bigger than the US.

That's a pretty big call never be bigger than the US, it's getting fucking close the US has stagnated by china and EU are growing....

>Italian education

>EU falling apart
>US has the most pro-business President EVAH!

How much you willing to bet the EU dives off a cliff. Chynahhh, on the other hand...

Oh fuck, shit is getting real.

If true it's extremely significant he chose to do it in Poland. The fact he visits us before Germanistan and the UK is already very interesting, shit like this is very carefuly planned.

>American education

But they have all the Jews, where do you think the money's going to go, the countries with the most Jews make all the money.

POLAND SUPERPOWER BY 2030 CONFIRMED

Did I hurt your feelings?

Haha! Where u from m8?
>Youmad.jpg

Hahaha shit this edge Lord is so edgy I can barely see him

Why you so angry? Who hurt you?

Famine was 1845-50, end of empires dominion over us 1921, don't be a cucked fag.

Irish flag.. you people are retards

Bongs were hands off m8 Irish farmers sold the food, they didn't have to they could've donated to keep the rest of you cunts fed but they didn't, they sold it. Your own people killed you, the Brits spent in excess of 8million quid in aid trying to keep potato niggers from starving... the issue wasn't with the people "in charge" the issue is with the Irishman himself.
It's kinda like fundamentalist Islamists aren't the problem but the fundamentals of Islam are.

Also I never implied the empire had ended I implied that they had a serious shift in economic policies which is true.

>Does Poland like Trump

I'm fairly certain there's a statue of Ronald Reagan somewhere in Poland.

In the middle of Warsaw in fact

Not sure about statues, but I'm looking at Ronald Reagan Central Square through my window in Cracow at this very moment.

Central square in Poland named after US president, that's pretty cucked desu.

To be fair there was a lot of shit waiting to be renamed after we kicked the commies out and needed new names for "Lenin Street" and such.

whats it like being addicted to lying and cock?

eternal piece of shit enjoyu that muslim rape

It's not the central square of Cracow, it's the central square of an area of Cracow that was built by communists. So we chose Ronald Reagan pretty much as a big "fuck you" to the Russians.