The estrogen in MILK cucked us and maybe the fluoride in the water, certain vaccinations, etc

The estrogen in MILK cucked us and maybe the fluoride in the water, certain vaccinations, etc.

Because of this can you really blame gamers, drug users, and nihilists that disconnect from society? We never asked to be born this this way and I believe that our government took active measures to make sure that we wouldn't reproduce.

You can say all you want, "sort yourself out"... that's like telling a depressed person to "snap out of it"... in other words, it doesn't fucking work that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
youtube.com/watch?v=TDZVHaqEFWE
youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk
youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw
youtube.com/watch?v=U2lSZPTa3ho
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
vimeo.com/34176018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself Alex Jones

kys leaf

Quality posts...

>I believe that our government took active measures to make sure that we wouldn't reproduce.
Why would the government want to do that? Curious what you're retarded mind is able to come up with.

I'm certain they're drugging the population to make them more passive and feminine.

It makes far too much sense.

I know the pain leaf. At the end of it all and when you cut through the bullshit you're still only what you make of yourself. You're only limited to what you limit yourself to.

You may be laying blame on all the wrong places, but heck, what the hell do I know?

if you're worried about fluoride just take an iodine supplement, it competes with it being absorbed

you can order a dropper bottle of Lugol's online for pennies per dose and it doubles as water sterilizer

It's so ironic how this is coming from Moose Land.

Maybe I am. It could just be some bad parenting... brainwashing from cable TV commercials, learning the wrong stuff to start, etc.

If you lift every day, spend a lot of time outside in the sun, eat healthily and only drink water all that shit won't effect you and you'll feel a lot happier and more motivated. There ARE active measures you can take to improve your wellbeing, don't just pass the blame to someone else and give up.

This
You may have been born a maggot but you don't have to die a maggot

>The estrogen in MILK cucked us
Wait, what? I just finished some delicious milk.

>falling for the depression jew

unless your loved one has tragically died, or you're suffering from terminal illness, what the fuck are you doing?

If they don't snap out of depression on their own accord, then they simply don't want to take control of their lives back. Too much effort for feeble minds.

Sitting in an office for 8 hours is demoralising and probably lowers test. University is fucking nothing compared to this.

kys newfag

Why would the government want to do that? Curious what you're retarded mind is able to come up with.

Because they're eugenicists who want population control. Less people in the world = more room for (((them))).

Buy a water distiller. Milk is basically fine.

if "sort yourself out " doesn't work how about "go clean your room right now" still doesn't work? then how about "find one trash and put it in trash can".

Agreed, I grew tits from all the shitty hormone milk, meat, and cheese forced down my throat. Boomers raise kids to be dumpsters for garbage food. I see so many fat kids walking around in their puberty years and i know how fucked they are. Boomers force dumbed down, death cult, jew worship on us as our culture. There is no reason to live in many cases.

yea im sure everyone else is the fault for your tits. just eat less and do cardio you fat fuck

The elites believe in old school Darwinism where 95% of people ar genetic dead ends that must be sterilized and enslaved. That's what the K-PhD system and modern pharma is all about.

100 fuckin' percent based canadian

less population = easier to control

I was forced to eat fuckloads of food and never let outside. It IS their fault. I wanted to be lean. Kids that are fat through puberty get hormone issues, enlarged fat cells, and grow breasts.

in a few year you can genetically modify all childs. Put this into the free market and everyone will do it, why would they do it the hard and evil way

They want to protect their monopoly over the earth. Darwin was like the sixth richest person in the world. He promoted his theories to justify the enslavement of the lower classes.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

youtube.com/watch?v=TDZVHaqEFWE

youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk

youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw

youtube.com/watch?v=U2lSZPTa3ho

its not their fault entirely. i bet you wanted the food. If my mom came with chicken trendies every day. it would be hard to resist. but i could not put all that fault no her. Even 3 year old manage to close their mouth and refuse to eat if you feed them vegetables. Also its time to change that now anyways. eat healthy

>The estrogen in MILK cucked us and maybe the fluoride in the water, certain vaccinations, etc.
Or maybe you're a weak beta cuck who has no spirit or will.

Fuck you asshole. They made me eat half a pizza for a snack. "Finnish your plate!" I do eat healthy, but it's too late. The damage is done.

How do you explain all the "Chads" then? They were exposed to the same chemicals...

did they beat you ? why could you not say no?

My dad and grandma screamed like autistic retards and threatened to beat me. I shouldn't have to start a fucking screaming match to not end up a hormone imbalanced fatass. The boomers were programed by jews to live a suicidal, idiot lifestyle. They should all be lined up and shot.

If you can't snap out of it, then either stop whinging or end your own life you useless fuck.

Social Engineering & Softkill programs.

Archive:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>I don't like being reminded of the fact that my masters poison me daily in every way they can

Weak, servile, slavish, pathetic.

>blaming your own flaws on crackpot conspiracy
Keep searching in the shadows buddy, I'm sure one day you'll find real evidence.

still its not too late to change. isn't this motivation to get fit and strong and beat up your father if he tries to fuck with you again?

Good goy, that that doesn't kill you only makes you stronger! Get out there and ride the tiger!

vimeo.com/34176018

I've done both of those things and they didn't bring my childhood, or sanity back.

The Disappearing Male is a documentary about one of the most important and least publicized issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system. The last few decades have seen steady and dramatic increases in the incidence of boys and young men suffering from genital deformities, low sperm count, sperm abnormalities and testicular cancer.
At the same time, boys are now far more at risk of suffering from ADHD, autism, Tourette's syndrome, cerebral palsy, and dyslexia. The Disappearing Male takes a close and disturbing look at what many doctors and researchers now suspect are responsible for many of these problems: a class of common chemicals that are ubiquitous in our world. Found in everything from shampoo, sunglasses, meat and dairy products, carpet, cosmetics and baby bottles, they are called "hormone mimicking" or "endocrine disrupting" chemicals and they may be starting to damage the most basic building blocks of human development.

childhood? forget about that. just start doing something , weight lifting is easy and you will feel better if you mange to create a routine and not stopping with it.