Holocaust never happe

>holocaust never happe...
I'm Jewish and my grandmother survived Holocaust. It's as real as it gets. There's the Holocaust museum in my city and there're literally thousands of photos and other evidence of Holocaust.
Yet Sup Forums will continue to deny the truth!

Other urls found in this thread:

betemunah.org/six.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ukraine is dogshit. Worse than dogshit, desu.

>muh grandmother

If she survived that means it didn't happen.

So your grandmother is alive but that proves the holocaust happened..

Fuck you, her whole family died in extermination camps! She was barely able to run away from nazis!

Yes, she told me stories about how horrific nazis were...

I am not stating that what you are saying is not truth to you because you obviously believe that, but Holohoax may not be as true as it is being memed by schools, film industry, and "apologize" industry

Go preach it to the Chinese people, I don't care about Jews.

Yeah man, my grandfather died in Auschwitz

What a great argument.

>I'm Jewish and my grandmother survived Holocaust.
If the holocaust was real, how did could she survive it?

Was she gassed 5 times and miraculouslyu survived?

You're full of shit.

Her memory may be skewed by a condition known as reparation$.

let me guess, he fell from the watch tower?

Yes.

Your people have been kicked out of over 300 different states but somehow it's never your fault. Please they nearly begged you to relocate but no country would take you and none of you wanted to leave, Jews were one of the smallest populations lost in the entire theater of war, holocaust or not nobody gives a shit you manipulative subversive fucks.

Fact: My grandfather survived WW2.
Conclusion: There was no WW2.

Genius.

>being this bad at thinking
How do you tie your shoes in the morning? How could you possibly be qualified to operate a motor vehicle?

No ones denying that it didn't happen at all, people are just sceptical that the number was 6 million. It was likely much lower than that.

>Yes, she told me stories about how horrific nazis were...
Sure.

What "death camp" did your family die in?

Where are their remains?

Could it be that they were killed by Soviets or war or just died of old age?

Where did 2.5 million of the 6 million go?

Fuck off kike. The jews bully the Ukrainians to deny Holodomor und they shove those 6 millions into everyones throat at the same time

Ohh god, ukrainean jew, that's... JUST.

It's one of the many lies that has been told about it. It's an old trope, bignose.

That's it exactly: they're just stories. Possibly based on a half truth that got passed around so many times it became hyperbole.

I get that you're being real ironic and satirical right now, but you're also being incredibly retarded. Are you jacking off to this right now? Is this how you get your kicks?

Is there any proof that they weren't just lost and no one could find eachother due to no phones and no internet so everyone just had to go their separate ways after the war? It happened all the time back in the day but Jews are literally the only ones who complain about muh Shoah.

Fact: A man lied.
Conclusion: History is fake.

Genius.

Ad hom attacks have no effect on me. Feel free to continue though. Knock yourself out bignose.

>6
>always the 6
Why though

^^^this. Digits don't lie

Many men lied.

There is very little evidence.

We have this thread 20 times a day.

So do we also discount the 90% of stories from your country about how great the Nazis were?

In what camp? Where was it locate? Who was the officer in charge of that camp? What they were forced to do day by day?

>he doesn't understand what a Holocaust denier is

>129588661 (OP)
>she survived
Found the problem, now gas yourself you disgusting reprobate of a shill, your corpse would be worth more as fertilizer for the ground then if you were to stay living.

>there're literally thousands of photos and other evidence of Holocaust.
Pictures of jews being gassed in gas chambers? Because I'm pretty sure that's what's in question. No one denies that there were camps, the dispute is whether there was a genocidal plan to externinate the jews or not. Considering the historical precedence if the havaara agreement and the Balfour declaration it's pretty obvious that both the nazi regime and the russian revolution + communism were allowed to exist under rothschild rule in order to secure Israel for the zionists.

My grandmother survived the holocaust too. It was made easier by the fact that she was a ten year old living in Canada when WW2 broke out.

>thousands of photos and other evidence of people starving to death because of cut of food supplies

>There's the Holocaust museum in my city
I've always wondered why you have to schedule a visit to these things and they're not just generally open to the public. Looking at one of the websites today, it dawned on me - since there is no real evidence of the holocaust, these things are just Jewish art museums and cultural centers.

My grandfather told me about the jewish families Germans transported "somewhere" from their village in 1944. About 20-30 people. No one come back.

I believe him not you, because you are nobody.

>Goys never forget, 6 Gorillion of the chosen peoples were killed by Aryan monsters such as yourself. Please ignore the other massacres of the 20th century they are insignificant compared to the Shoah.

>my grandmother survived Holocaust.

How many times did she survive being gassed? The high score is 6.

Funny how many people survived if those camps were essentially slaughter houses disposing of thousands per day.

Your country is literally in ruins.How about insteaf of crying like a baby about >muh grandma
And go do something productive to your wasteland of a country.

>The earth is flat!!
>We never went to the moon!!
>The holocaust never happened!!
Impossible mode: only choose one.

And here you go boys - The Prime Minister of Ukraine - Volodymyr Groysman.

>Germans did not document mass killings properly.

What a surprise.

And yet if I had taken the same side of the argument as you, you would believe me still. Even though I'm nobody. Wonder why that is?

Ran out of gas.

survived the holocoaster.

not an argument

all three

Nope

Survived the anal pumps.

I choose the last one only.

THis is real low effort from you JIDF guys. Haven't you given up on this place yet after being BTFO every day umpteen times?

If she doesn't have a number tattooed on her forearm, she didn't survive shit.

Survived the masturbation machines

(((my grandmother)))

No, because you are nobody.
And nobody talks shit all the time.

Ate marmalade

That's not an argument for either side. Was there a point to this?

Mine accidentally shot himself while cleaning his luger. They always told him to take magazine out before cleaning it but he insisted its faster that way.

Your grandmother was a lying fucking Jew whore.

Survived the sausage factories.

It has a great deal of significance in Hebrew numerology.

betemunah.org/six.html

These camps were fucking wild

Was too sick to be gassed so they had to nurse her back to health in the infirmary.

>it was real in my mind

>everyone that calls me out on my retardation is part of an organized enemy group that's infiltrating my only bastion of free speech (which coincidentally is the internet's rectum)
That doesn't seem like something a delusional paranoid would say, does it? Hmm.

god just stop going on about the holocaust. we really don't fucking care any more and all your carrying on about it is just pissing everyone off and making people think they may need another one

Only morons think the holocaust didn't happen.

So like most of Sup Forums.

>It's as real as it gets

Real in my mind.....

this guy was released form auschwitz because of poor health

>There's the Holocaust museum in my city
There's a holocaust museum in every city, it's practically a franchise.

No one ever took the first figure seriously, as it was Soviet propaganda.

Wait, the only "death camps" were all in territory the Soviets took? Hrm...

They all lied. Some of them even tell you they lied.

But that doesnt mean they died for god's sake, there's a lot of plausible, very plausbile explanation what happend to them afterwards. come on, don't the gullible.

>Fuck you, her whole family died in extermination camps!
Some of her family maybe died of typhus, the rest escaped to India or the US

They are satans childerens.

Hes not wrong, but it is a bad arguement

kys flatard

Sachsenhausen documanted killing 40,000 people. Now i am not sure if you call that a death camp - they held over 70.000 at a time, but they did actually murder 40K.

so fuck off with your silly non factual chart.

Buchenwald documented killing about fifty thousand. many French and Dutch resistance and slave workers also died, but 50K executed.

Does that count as a death camp?

Mental condition: Jerusalem syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_syndrome

kek

my grandfather was also in auschwitz

>Only morons think the holocaust didn't happen.
Oi, why don't you believe us, goyim?

You know what's real? WHITE GENOCIDE
Read about Hooton Plan for Germany & Kalergi Plan for Europe

I've been in Holodomor Museum and there those who also went to Auschwitz said Holodomor was worse.

>Reply to this post or...
>Nothing can save you from this
What a retarded image

>I'm Jewish and my grandmother survived Holocaust.
Oh well then I'm convinced now. I mean, if you tell me your grandmother saw it, it must be true.

Go fuck yourself, kike.

but that would imply there had already been one when there hasn't.

God damn finns, I knew u are social autists, but not real autists...

>Some of them even tell you they lied.

Absolutely not.
My grandfathers brothers came back from USSR in 1947 after 3 years prison camp.

>Impossible mode: only choose one.
Got any real arguments, or just more kike-faggot straw men.

>thrown into the oven
wait.. what?

>My grandfather survived WW2.
WW2≠Systematic gassing of every Jew. The way Holocaust is depicted, there would be only a few thousand survivors.