Explain to me why a Totalitarian autocratic regime is in any way acceptable...

Explain to me why a Totalitarian autocratic regime is in any way acceptable, even if you would have been safe under their reign

Other urls found in this thread:

new.euro-med.dk/20150814-how-rothschild-conquered-denmark-and-nato-central-bank-and-his-goldman-sachs-bought-the-danish-finance-minster-at-a-bilderberg-meeting-and-bilderberger-former-prime-minister-and-nato-secretary-gene.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No niggers

Edward Snowden is wondering the same thing OP

you posted the wrong flag

Ivans are out in full numbers this morning eh? I wonder what Trump will fuck up this week to require this level of shilling.

I wonder, could Rhodesian farmers with weaponised freedumb have protected themselves from dangerous feral niggers?

I mean, we should have voted for HER right?

>hurrr lesser of two evils durrr I can predict with 100% accuracy what her presidency would have been like
Don't you ever feel sick or ill after acting this stupid?

>>I can predict with 100% accuracy what her presidency would have been like
>Implying she could of been better than "drumpf"
Holy shit you're actually on her side.

>Implying she could of been better than "drumpf"
>implying anyone could possibly be doing a worse job than the current president
ok champ

Because it's effective, safe, and has none of the drawbacks of democracy which is a system that inherently dooms itself.

This has nothing to do with Trump

Clinton shills got something called a history that shows a unbroken streak of never being on the side of the people that kinda puts people on the defensive about them

Here is why we basically live under a de facto totalitarian regime.
The Rothschild family owns every central bank in the world apart from those in three countries. Iran, Cuba and North Korea. This makes the Rothschild family de facto leaders of the world, as everyone owes them money.
Money is power, and power is desirable, and it would be bad if the average american was conscious about the Rothschilds global influence and the corruption that they cause
The Clinton Foundation and the Democratic party are both major supporters of the Rothschilds, and will work towards their interests.
Now, Russia has been working hard in nationalizing their banks, and throwing out all foreign influence, hereunder the Rothschilds.
This of course means less money and less power for the Rothschilds, and only be an obstacle for their internationalist dreams. Russia would also act as a role model country for those citizens throughout the world that knows they're basically owned by a rich family in America. So, having a Rothschild free Russia could potentially spark anti Rothschild demonstrations throughout the world, and people might even revolt.
Therefor, it makes sense for the democrats and all of their supporters to start a smearing campaign on Putin and Russia, using them as a boogeyman, which could provoke a war. Wars are profitable, and Russia would once again be under the Rothschild boot if they were to lose.

This source explains their global power.
new.euro-med.dk/20150814-how-rothschild-conquered-denmark-and-nato-central-bank-and-his-goldman-sachs-bought-the-danish-finance-minster-at-a-bilderberg-meeting-and-bilderberger-former-prime-minister-and-nato-secretary-gene.php
>Nathan Rothschild had hoped to thereby take control of all of Europe´s indebted countries through “Europe´s United States” at the Congress of Vienna. Czar Alexander of Russia prevented it – Rothschild has ever since seen Russia as his arch enemy
This is still relevant today, as explain before

>Explain to me why a Totalitarian autocratic regime is in any way acceptable
Because totalitarian autocratic regime is better then anything you currently have

>democracy

haha, well meme'd my friend

People make really bad choices when you give them too much freedom. Giving the government the ability to reign in dipshits, traitors and rabble-rousers doesn't really effect me in any negative way, in fact, it might actually improve things.

Because I want all commies to die

>why a Totalitarian autocratic regime is in any way acceptable
What do you mean? Why shouldn't it be acceptable?

I agree it's a huge problem in ideologies

Because at least, when you live in a totalitarian regime, you know that you're living in one. While when you're living in a (((democratic))) regime, most of the normies don't understand that it's actually a dictature. An unusual dictature though, for the government is not the one that actually govern. The government of the so-called democracy is run by another group of people, the one that are pulling the strings ( rothschild , soros , rockfeller, silverstein etc... ). And most important, this group of people is governing not only one country, like a dictatorial government would, but a bunch of countries ( most western countries like EU and the US )

Because they were all the same race. Also there were problems if you were an undesirable they would dispose of you.