Trans man expecting first child

>Like most anyone in their third trimester of pregnancy, Trystan Reese is dealing with cravings and heartburn. But unlike most first-time parents, Reese is a transgender man who is expecting a baby with his partner of seven years, Biff Chaplow. The Portland, Oregon, couple will welcome a son in July.

>"As the pregnancy's progressed, it's like more and more obvious that it's not just a guy with a beer belly," Chaplow told CNN affiliate KATU.

archive.is/t3fct

>Biff

Wouldnt artificial hormones be bad for a baby?

Do you really think somebody with the level of self-respect necessary to mutilate one's genitals really cares about the life of a child?

I would think a doctor wouldnt allow it.

STILL BIRTH
T
I
L
L

B
I
R
T
H

>most any one in their pregnancy
>anyone
>their

Ahhhhhhhh

>trans man
so a woman

>Reese is a transgender man who is expecting a baby

The level of fucking delusion from these regressives is infuriating. So you take some testosterone pills and grow a beard and that magically turns you into a man? If i were to meet a furkin who wears a fursuit all the time and i got her pregnant would the media say it was the first interspecies baby to be born? Love knows no species and all that shit?

Like everyone treating Bruce Jenner likes he's a "woman" when it's clearly an ugly as fuck man in drag who pops pills.

>doctors care about their patients and not about their paycheck
>the medical industry/big pharma isn't just a complete scam

Why do you think there isn't a widespread, easily accessible cure for cancer yet?

that is exactly how you would refer to multiple women you mongolian

>Trans man expecting first child
So basically a woman who looks like a dude

Yes.

Though, these trans people probably wouldn't care about the side effects

Bet it comes out retarded and with extra limbs

So a woman became pregnant

or "mentally ill woman gets pregnant."

Bigots will continue to hate. God doesn't want us to judge them. God bless them, they are Christians.