Scientists predict what humans will look like in 200 years

And it's beautiful. Not in China, Africa and India though. Those countries are still going to have over 1.5 billion chinks, niggers and poo in loos in each one respectively. As a matter of fact only Whites will disappear as a demographic as the rest of the world laughs their ass off.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681
archive.is/rTn08
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107300760
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
nytimes.com/2017/06/07/science/human-fossils-morocco.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And whats the problem?

30,000 years ago we all looked the same.

>30,000 years ago we all looked the same.
We didn't need to be special little snowflakes, with our own acceptance and tolerance bubble built around us and our non gender conforming friends

No, 30,000 years ago men were too busy fighting off wild beasts and mastering nature, than to blame niggers for their own failures in life little nu-male.

>white people will stop multiplying with white people
Wrong. Most whites still prefer white people.

These keep getting whiter and whiter.
2013 was mulatto
2015 was mestizo
2017 is...jewish/italian

HOW CAN WE BE 30000 YEARS OLD WHEN THE EARTH WAS CREATED 2017 YEARS AGO???????

""""""HUMANS""""""

deutschland post best post

WE WUZ CRO MAGNONS NIGGA

Literally the first post is antifa scum. This board is disgusting.

Why thank you, Duce.

Nimm deine Schmutzpfoten vom Rechner, Bello.

Zurück in deine Cuckhütte.

so they will look like daniel "my time" ricciardo?

KEK's saving us again

fucking disgusting

Pretty sure you made this up.

Shit its so absurd seeing nazis worship that girl i knew her we went to the same high school

>because (((scientists))) huh?

(((scientists)))

Look at the nose on that thing

like something out of a Tel Aviv gay bar

The currently oldest human skull was found this week in Morocco, 300'000 y/o therefore destroying another "we wuz first" evidence.

who

so we will all be ugly niggers

good to know

We'll have a well-established genome editing industry by then, so we'll all look like Aryan supermen.

Looks like a Jew

Ugly, and so much for 'diversity'

Youll find her googling she really doesnt want to be associated with nazi shit

>And it's beautiful.
You think that thing is beautiful?

Sage

Amen. I am a white guy with a black wife. Who gives a fuck about skin?
Poc related I am whiter than 95% of storm faggots and I find their racial obsession hilarious.

OP is wrong, in the future eyes become bigger, and all factors like race and gender will be commodified and purchasable, people will buy "white skin" because a lot of brown people and non whites are a bunch of sell out cuck bitches to the white mans dick to begin with hahahaha

Good goy.

how horrifying

Eastern Bavaria strikes again. Idiot subhuman mutt

>skin
it was never about the skin

It's all part of the plan goyim

White genes are trash tier, weak.

Factor in a genetic free market and the entire planet will be Aryan by 2150

>European whites

What's it avoutabout? Blaming hispanics?> Le Jew meme
Get a job fuck boy.

What is "nazi shit", subhuman somalian scum? Ever heard of genetic preservationists, tribalists and ethnonationalists who don't like Hitler or NS Zeit?

White women won't fuck you? Are you fat?

>30,000 years ago we all looked the same.

No we did not, quite the contrary. There were still some Neanderthals left, and groups of Cro Magnon/Neanderthal hybrids. Australian Aborigines were already in place. Then you go to West Africa and find extremely archaic specimens. Have a look at the skulls found at Iwo Eleru in Nigeria. Just as Neanderthals introgressed in multiple events across Eurasia, and Denisovans too, Africa has had its own admixture, the most recent of which appears to have occurred under 20kya.

So... In the future we arw all Steph Curry?

This of course assumes a lot of things. Very naive.

>what's that about
You know, staying who we are and not having subhuman genetically inferior offspring with mental disease

morocco is in africa

were serious this time guys, in a serious manor.

Like 200 years ago there were far less people. Once there are less whites, low iq people won't be able to support themselves and start starving.

we didn't, we were many different people who looked differently, the abbos have lived in isolation for that long in Australia. They evolved many of the features they have before coming to Australia

Sage

>yfw average kike
>kikes able to be majority without mooching off of others

The globalists already planned this for a very long time, have you even noticed how the media shills for race-mixing & glorifying dark-skins and forcing people to perceive them as attractive? wake up!

Lol, that is not italian
Even in Sicily he would be called a nigger

umm no sweetie thats not true xx

Why would anyone want a white woman?
Humans have always mixed. Always. There is only the human race. Taking pride in skin color is idiotic

Actually they found a million year old fossil of a very early human in Europe. Debunking the myth we came from africa.

>he really thinks that is true
That's why all Europe, but southmost Mediterranean is racially is the same as it was 1000 years ago. Top thinking, genius
>skin color
Check out bone structure, moron.

This is a good post. America is a white minority joke and they think Europe is fucked.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

We were all slavs.

Go drink some methanol and chill igor

No one is still I g you from having kids.I have 4 biracial kids with my wife. I seriously think you guys want to force women to fuck you to carry on whatever you think race is. It's pathetic.

Isn't Roaming Millennial Japanese?

>"And it's beautiful."
You got that from the standard shill book.

But you do know that a majority of earths population has "fair skin" as a preference?

So objectively, chosen by a vast majority of earths population, your half-breed is ugly.

Well thank you for generating another 4 niglets, we really didn't have enough of them

Enjoy your ugly kids.

Then everyone should mix so we can remove that preference. I am a white guy but I hate white supremacists so much I want them wiped out genetically

30 years ago we looked just a different as we do today.
OH YOU MEAN 30.000,- YEARS AGO YES NOW I SEE

We were more different back then, Neanderthal dna was much fresher than it is today and kangz were still migrating from sand dunes to muddy savannahs

Thanks for the nation of drunks and terrorists Irelamd, we really needed more of those.
Enjoy no kids, you fat incel

A Finn (although I suspect you are some somalian or iragi subhuman) making a substance abuse joke is fucking hilarious. You have way bigger with drugs and alcohol in Finland than European Russia.
Dude, we are fine. We will be killing your offspring, if they dare to come over to our lands

Wow it's almost like if you kill subhumans just for not being White, they don't come

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white subhuman (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

archive.is/rTn08

There are no successful non-white nations.

Just think about that.

That's Italy, uncultured mongrel.
USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 60%, or even 50% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

>b-but WE WUZ FREEDOMS AND SHIT
wrong. You have no freedom, shart. You can't
>not send you kids to school
>not have insurance
>not pay for Obamacare
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>refuse to pay taxes
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>no autos
>fighting words and incitement infringement of the First Amendment

> live in mixed nation

> nobody fucking looks like that here

Do see lots of burgers that have that look sometime though

This, the white genocide meme falls apart since there are more white people now than there ever has before and it will only get larger

>find her googling
well, what do i google?

Multiracial society in Europe = White Genocide

no..
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107300760

Your kids will be "systematically oppressed" by their inabilities to succeed.

If you're white & bred with a white woman you could have 4 decent kids with higher IQ compared to having kids having lower IQ than you, good job doofus

(((((Scientists)))))

like Jew. great.

Yet here you are, a NEET parasite who desperately clings to the achievements of his 'race' as if they are his own. Sad!

I'll be dead, so who cares.

Are you a British pedo abroad?

No kids are a superior option to what you have done.

Are you sick user?

That really depends on what your definition of success is if you think about, I personally believe that as of late Iran is pretty successful aside from their relatively low birth rates

You know projections and antifa tier memes don't work, when bunch of Slavs and Balts kill you for being a non-white. Hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
Plenty of Europeans prepare for the Day of the Rope daily

Actually

12,000 years ago all whites looked exactly the same

23,000 years ago whites, and middle easterners looked exactly the same

41,000 years ago whites and all west eurasians including indians looked the same

56,000 years ago whites and asians looked the same

74,000 years ago whites and Abos looked the same

110,000 years ago whites and niggers looked the same

200,000 years every human that existed looked the same.

I'm talking about modern human.
This is the oldest yet after the Kenyan skull.
This proves that Humans didn't go from Africa to Europe, and that they are a separate race.
nytimes.com/2017/06/07/science/human-fossils-morocco.html?_r=0
Niggers BTFOd.

Well, jews do interbreed a lot, a whole lot...

Tons of burgers have semetic blood at this point

Lots of "numales" look more like jumales to me

>Claims to hate racist
>He is racist against Irish
Ayy the hypocrisy xD

Also you should take a visit to the oculist, since you have clear troubles in recognizing flags

So we will loke like mongrel jews...

Just like Kalergi and the globalist jews always wanted.

Bruh, your flag is like, you know, kinda rare around here...

I think this is how we'll look in 200 years.

Not including Asians or Indians?
This scientific prediction is RACIST!