Ban the Burka !!!!

Norway to ban full-face Muslim veil in all schools

Oslo (AFP) - The Norwegian government on Monday proposed a bill to ban the full-face Muslim veil in all schools, from nurseries to universities, saying it hinders communication between students and teachers.

Norway's ruling coalition of conservative and anti-immigration rightwing parties had promised the ban last year, targeting the full-face veil called the niqab as well as burqas, balaclavas and masks.

"We do not want clothes covering the face in nurseries, schools and universities," Minister of Education and Research Torbjorn Roe Isaksen said in a statement.

"These clothes prevent good communication, which is important for students to receive a good education," he added.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uR3gvN1c65c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good then the Norwegians can finally see their faces and start mixing with them.

>banning a piece of cloth
And you people seriously wonder where all those terrorists come from?

>Retarded "nationalists" think that forcing invaders to "integrate" into society is a good thing
>Retarded "nationalists" think that "no-go zones" are a bad thing
The burka ban is a civicuck policy. It's literally just forced integration.

youtube.com/watch?v=uR3gvN1c65c

Thank God.

The bible said if anyone preaches another God to you and tells you to worship him, to kill that person

Yeah except the majority of Christians don't follow through on that you fucking LEAF

The Bible seems like a work of wicked people then.

Because the bible also said follow the laws of the land we aren't satanists like the muhhamedans who disobey God, and obey the "Angel of Light Gabriel" (who was actually Satan in disguise)

It's the work of God, if you think God is wicked you should be sent to a mental asylum

RACISTS!!11

You get diagnosed as mentally ill in Sweden if you unironically believe in god, not kidding. They will put needles in you and lock you up for it.

>blowing yourself up because you can't wear a mask
>well adjusted religion
pick one

Because Sweden is the modern day sodom and Gomorrah, the bible warns if you walk contrary to God you will suffer

Leviticus 26:15
And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

Leviticus 26:17
And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

Leviticus 26:21
And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

Leviticus 26:25
And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

Leviticus 26:38
And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up

This perfectly describes Sweden and the west

No Ahmed
That was instructions to the nation of Israel
fucking savage

So, you believe that only people who live in Israel should do this? What this means is those are commandments for God's chosen, we are Gods chosen we accepted Christ as the only begotten son of God while the kikes murdered him and denied his existence, the muhhamedan doesn't even believe God's word, they believe the word of "an angel of light" who told them to Muhammed who then told to his followers

>terrorizing because of peace of cloth
And you people seriously wonder why rest of the world dont even consider you being people

CUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTEEEEE

Verse please. Back up yo claim with some facts.

>be me
>be 9
>go to school in a nun costume
>"No user, go home and change"
>go home
>make fertilizer bomb
>blow up random citizens

Yes

You make sense

Hypocritical Breivk

The face veil is banning Norwegian cat lady teachers from teaching Muslim kids about butt stuff.

We gotta support western civilization from these barbarians which means protecting McDonald's, gay marriage, and feminism from these backward savages.

[Citation needed]

why are you like this?
seriously
why?

Hypothetical*

>german terrorist sympathizer
like pottery

>Torbjorn Roe

False, it's because the Crucifixion formed a new Covenant with 2 rules. Love Jesus and be kind to your neighbor.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10: 6 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery."

What now nigger?

Is it hard being this mentally handicapped all the time?