What does this bitch even live for?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUmpuq7ygg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ratings disabled
>comments disabled

Weak.

note: sage all threads started by anita herself to stir up controversy for her click shekels.

I just found some feminist cancer, mates
I am just asking, why are people letting her say that shit?

I want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian and I can't explain why. I want to have filthy degrading sex with her where she calls me a patriarchial oppressor while im pulling her hair. I want her to run her nails down my back while screaming how misogynistic all of this is. I want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian so bad. I want her to tell me about how games are turning men into violent rapists and tenderly kiss me and say how I am not like all other men before slipping my hand up her shirt and pinching her nipples. She would then start to scream how the patriarchy is overpowering her while I whisper in her ear all the bad things men have done in video games before manhandling her. She can spit in my face while I have her picked up and her back against the wall.

We could tie up Jonathan McIntosh to a chair and have him scream out at me for being problematic for his relationship but Anita is too busy moaning from the intellectual orgasm to care what that little dicked faggot thinks. I will make Anita take my cum in her mouth and spit it into McInnosh's mouth, hold his nose closed and force him to swallow my seed. Hopefully she is wearing those hoop earrings and a flannel t shirt that I can rip open from the front.

Same reason all women live, to be adored.

It's a known fact that most women are really unvertain about themselves. Don't let them fool you. Women are desperately uncertain about the way they look and the way they are perceived.

This, by the way, is how you get women, you expliot their uncertainties. It's usually either weight or wrinkles. If you're a beta, look at what she'd be uncertain about, and exploit the shit out of it. When she's a little fat or has one wrinkle on her forehead, compliment her on her looks. They fuck her and ignore her

Yeah I'm not clicking that shit

Wont lie, got little chub in my pants

Holy shit, this is so good, it must be some copypasta

That would be pretty hot.

Why do people even care anymore? What the fuck has she done since she showed up at the UN to give a speech about muh sexism? Nothing.
Yet I constantly get recommended fucking thunderf00t videos where he talks about nothing but Anita Sarkeesian.
What in the fuck is his problem?

> blurring out nudity in classical paitings

Same here, but hell, I donĀ“t want to get her ugly face on my interface ever again

Ya know I don't think she actually believes the shit she says I think she's a paid shill by the Jews to spread more political correctness bullshit.

Is she actually saying Hollywood isn't diverse enough? Past few normie movies I've seen were all
>group of racially and gender diverse combat against the ebil old conservative whites

If I see this video recommended to me one more time today I am going to gas some kikes race war now

Is unironic feminism is still a thing?

Possibly, or atleast I pay for it, fucking chick would be gorgeous with one hell of a man
Affirmative action is the reason, why blacks die even more in movie than they did ever before
It really seems as so

Lol, the same fucking video

youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc

Forgot to post this.

Jews are using political correctness as a weapon against free speech.

This bitch all ways gave off Dolores Umbridge vibes fucking retard skank hoe. loser skank hoe slut tramp whore bimbo cunt. I want to fuck her anus while i play all of rock stars games and film it i would be happy if she got raped. I hope a gang of niggers rapes her. I hope video of her masturbating leaks. But i really want to pound her esophagus with my dick down her throat and grab her tittys and pussy

shekels

She lives for the eventual orc gang rape she'll be put through.

I remember when i was a kid the bad guy was russian, german or french in the american movies. What anita could say about that?

>She lives for the eventual orc gang rape she'll be put through.

I know when the dictator Gaddafi was killed by the people he was literally anally raped with a bayonette in the streets and I think they made him drink petrol as well before lighting him on fire after the whole bayonette anal rape thing.

Hope that bitch ends up the same.