Why are spaniards so depressed and cynical, while all their ex colonies happy and dumb?

Why are spaniards so depressed and cynical, while all their ex colonies happy and dumb?

It seems like in terms of temperment, the latin world only inherited spanish laziness.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_depression
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too much native inbreeding.

South America is never going to amount to much of anything for this reason.

They really should've bleached* the natives to a much greater extent. But hindsight is 20/20 I guess.

*=spaniard

Native inbreeding makes you happy then?

If I fuck a a qt samoan i won't have to worry about my children growing up to be alcoholics whose only pleasure in life is stealing from the company till and napping in my truck for my 3 hour lunch break?

would

>spaniards
>depressed

wot

Da fuk is wrong with that chicks ass, she is flabby as fuck and has no ass. I need answers!

that's the average mexican ass. Mexican women have to be some of the ugliest on the planet, short with big guts flat asses.

what are you talking about m8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_depression
literally second least depressed, after Japan

your one off anecdote doesn't count

Don't you ever talk to my wife or her son again

kek mostly true especially after age 25

>Why are spaniards so depressed and cynical, while all their ex colonies happy and dumb?
Because those latter two are nigger traits.

>spaniards
>capable of higher brain function
wot

lol thats a gender fluid boy you racist nigger

>pic related because everyone wishes to be white male

This guy gets it

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_depression

this is on a metric which defines a moderate depressive episode as being worse than the loss of a foot?

>Native inbreeding makes you happy then?

Well, Indians might be happier with a simpler life, which their genetics were accustomed to.

The Spanish would be more accustomed to a Euro style civilization, which is quite stressful.

wot? i thought mexicans had a nice ass on average? latinas? is there a difference?

>not sure if girl is actually beaner in pic

How is this body type possible?

Is there anything one can do to prevent Hank Hill ass?

when you are stupid you also get happy

Take a look at typical posters for this board. Spaniards tend to be self-deprecating, despairing about how their nation is a shithole. Mexicans and south americans all pretend like its america's fault they can't handle water treatment plants or modern plumbing.

Are there any pure blood Incas or Mayans anywhere?

> this is on a metric
exactly. data.
provide better data or BTFO

huh. i always thought sammy sosa was black

> Take a look at typical posters for this board.
cause this is happystan's official hugs and blowjobs board

>while all their ex colonies happy and dumb?
Whe are all depresed, we are just better at faking

>That thing had a chance to become first lady.

I wonder how things are going in President Jeb!'s timeline...

There are uncontacted tribes in the Amazon which may well be direct descendants of long-dead pre-Columbus civilizations, sure

Spain has to become independent from itself

>that's the average mexican ass. Mexican women have to be some of the ugliest on the planet, short with big guts flat asses.
Mayan descendants mostly.
I've seen some pretty ones on vacation.

You sound like white trash. Probably have a little shitskin blood in you already.

Just butthurt sissy white boiis and white roasties talking shit

The Jeb Timeline is in ruins. The moment they introduced Jeb to "the button" his gremlin of a wife looked down on the shiny, candy like launch device and shrieked "my precious."

She then lunged at it and nuked China, precipitating a world war.

there is a difference. Mexican women are like little gremlins. When I think of someone who is latina I think of someone from south america where women actually do have very nice features.

When Beaners marry they fucking LET GO. Most Mexicans are married by 25 and then they make no effort to keep themselves up.

you sound like a butthurt sissy who is dating a flat ass big gut mexican women

This, wtf is OP on? We might have bad things, but we're all the day in the streets with friends

I didn't know Jeb was a ventriloquist. That's a pretty lifelike doll he has.

Well, we will outlast aryans so there's that, and we are dumb and corrupt but not cucks

Dude, you are ruled by fucking Lebanese findoms... Lebanese! Thats like having the wal-mart version of semitic overlords.

She's clearly pregnant. I'm sure she will be /fit/ again after birthing.