i.imgur.com/bQoU6Gb.jpg
>N Syria/Iraq Jun 4
i.imgur.com/RKaeW0g.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Qalamoun May 26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun 11
>Palmyra: SAA begin offensive along M17 highway, targeting IS-held gas fields around Arak
>Rebel infighting kills scores near al-Bab
>Raqqa: IS retakes Division 17 Army Base from SDF, while SDF capture 3rd neighbrhood in Raqqa
>RuAF, SyAF bomb IS supply lines in E Hama, ahead of offensive
>SAA captures quarter of Palestinian camp in Daraa
>US Congressman suggests US should back ISIS against Iran
>100+ families have returned to W Qalamoun from Lebanese refugee camp
>US strikes al-Shabaab militants in Somalia
>Iran sends warships to Oman amid Gulf tensions
>Duterte: US sent help without being asked, 51 soldiers killed so far, 191 jihadists dead
>SDF BOOSTS RELATIONS WITH SAUDI ARABIA, PRAISES ITS ROLE IN “STABILIZATION” OF SYRIA
>Iraqi army begins offensive to liberate Tal Afar city W of Mosul
>Sudan plans to send additional forces to Yemen amid heavy casualties
>Yemen: Sanaa district devastated in Saudi airstrikes, Houthi ambush Sudanese mercenaries.video bellow
youtu.be/g6LtF0XUurk
Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/homeland-security/337299-hezbollah-in-latin-america-is-a-security-threat-the-us
archive.is/w4ama
youtube.com/watch?v=TS4v_kj9rw4
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40192970
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24823846
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/874286324064423937
youtube.com/watch?v=-fajGIA_0dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

=========
"CM attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>President Assad: Chemical Attack was 100% Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=========
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
=========
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=========
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=======
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 21st they were in Macedonia
Update:5+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece....

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

moneky.

>H*zbollah in Latin America is a threat the US cannot ignore
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/homeland-security/337299-hezbollah-in-latin-america-is-a-security-threat-the-us

Based USA

Always archive or screenshot
archive.is/w4ama

War will be over in 7 months and 13 days.

Latest re: Qatar
>Pakistan PM heads to Saudi Arabia. France and Iran join Morocco, US & Russia in urging dialogue. Kuwait still mediating.
>Qatar Central Bank says operating normally despite rift, markets stabilize.
>Qatar denounces Gulf states' 'policy of domination’, says it won’t be successful.
>Ditching Dubai, Qatar launches new direct service b/w Hamad Port & Oman Sohar Port; Maersk resumes operations.
>Qatar Hosted Taliban At U.S’s Request
>FIFA president says Qatar World Cup not under threat.
>Iraq PM refutes UAE & Saudi claim that Qatar ransom still in Iraq central bank.
>Countries move to prosecute Qatar for terrorism support.
>Qatar hires ex-US attorney general to rebut terrorism accusations.
>Iran flies food to Qatar amid concerns of shortages.
>Dollar shortages hit #Qatar exchange houses as foreign banks scale back ties.
>Qatar Confirms No Action Against Residents from Countries That Severed Ties
>Saudi King Salman orders a humanitarian relief for Saudi-Qatari families, launches twitter campaign “People of Qatar are in King Salman’s heart”.
>Hamas says arab differences are an internal dispute - "The Hamas focus will remain directed towards Palestine and Jerusalem, towards national unity and cohesion of the Palestinian people".
>Reported Saudi blocking of Qatari pilgrim at the Holy Mosque in Mecca condemned.
>Qatar’s foreign minister told AP there was no way the country would silence Al Jazeera.
>German FM warns Gulf crisis could lead to war, but believes there are also good chances to make progress.
>Qatar Petroleum says business as usual despite diplomatic rift.
>US lawmakers pressing for sanctions on Qatar received over $1m from lobbyists linked to Israel, Saudi Arabia & UAE.
>Qatari FM: Hamas is a resistance group, not a terrorist group & trade ties w/ Iran are not a crime.
>Turkey: Qatar military base for the security of entire Gulf region.
>Mauritania cuts ties with Doha, and Niger, Senegal and Djibouti recalled their ambassadors.

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SOUTH AFRICA
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO ALGERIA
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT ASSAD

Saudi-based rebels and Kurds formal alliance when?

>this moron

maghrebi be honest please , are you social missfit in France ?

benis

Hamas officials warn that the cabinet's decision to reduce the supply of electricity to Gaza could lead to renewed confrontation with Israel. A spokesman for the organization said that Israel's decision to reduce the electricity supply would be "dangerous and disastrous".

Qatar FM denounces 'unfair', 'illegal' sanctions

>Qatar's Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Thani on Monday denounced the sanctions imposed against Doha by Saudi Arabia and its allies as "unfair" and "illegal".

>"Whatever relates to our foreign affairs... no one has the right to discuss," Sheikh Mohammed said during a visit to Paris.

>"Qatar is willing to sit and negotiate about whatever is related to Gulf security," he said.

wtf i love maghrebi now

hello where are the gainz

Still working on mountainroach above that, but I can help of neccesary

Im writing the roach part i will help you out as soon as I complete it.

/SG/ PLAN OF ACTION ON P*XEL C*NV*S

Work from top down yellowing as you go.

Guys, the Flag must be longer in terms of height
The proportions are wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=TS4v_kj9rw4

Al mawt li Amrika!

Dima.

dima, as a name, represents an apple thats so tasty and beautiful, but you cant ever reach it. which makes it even more wanted. its there, you can see it, so red, so shiny, but you cant touch it, you cant feel it. you can just watch it, from a distance, you forward your arm, reaching into nothing.

No wonder Germany is getting cucked by Turkey and wants to solve the conflict between Qatar and Saudi

> Qatar owns almost 10% of deutsche bank

Keep focusing on the Hezbollah flag

Hello this is gains
>SAA Tiger forces advance south of Dibsy Afnan , and liberate more than 10-15 villages inside Raqqa CS

Can you leave the GAS writing I'm doing alone until it's completed?

how intolerant and misinformed.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-40192970
"Qatar: Buying Britain by the pound"
heh.
(Deutsche Bank is a private company, btw)

Tamim of Qatar is the tallest Arab leader. BTFO manlets.

Multi track gaining

Any gainz?

The americans are finally doing something useful: Posing on pictures with jihadis at al-Tanf.
Now that's what i call tax payer money well spent!

Still hurts the economy of German Hans. Also explains the huge cuck mentality of the Germans by begging Erdogan to keep their soldiers in Incrlik (they asked like 10 times and he mocked them).

Mujahedeen have liberated 17th division from kurdish infidels dogs

Larp moar, Fag.

Decent gainz today lads.

Pls no toucherino the benis

I prefer that the relationship to Dima everyone has is rather represented through her holding the apple instead.
She holds the big red fruit close to her mouth, eyes closed as if she were about to take a big juicy bite from it but never comes as close as to even touch it with her lips; rather just exhale her hot and heavy breath on it.
All you want is for her to take that bite and rip the flesh from the stem of the apple and let the apple seeds show.
Pierce the skin and leave it's juices running to the bottom of the apple and drip from her lips.

There were the hearts in the middle that countries used who had too little of a base or bots to make a real flag and I kept changing the Egypt flag to Syrias.
I was making gainz for Bashar my way.

>g-guys, we are encircled and can't do anything
>let's make photo and post it!

hurts your economy way more, i guess.
At least your pound is worth nothing now, so investments are easy.
And no, Qatar doesn't explain the huge roach cuck mentality of Merkel, that always existed.

who is making the swastika?

President Duterte honors soldiers killed in Marawi siege

>5d safe space

President Rodrigo Duterte on Sunday led the arrival honors at the Villamor Air Base for the eight soldiers killed in hours-long gun battle between government forces and Maute militants in Marawi last Friday.

President Duterte arrived at the Air Base grandstand around 7:50 p.m. where he personally condoled with the families of the slain soldiers.

The bodies of the slain Marines were flown to Manila from Laguindingan Airport in Cagayan de Oro City on Sunday afternoon.

Upon the arrival of the President, the metal caskets covered with the Philippine flag, were carried by soldiers out of the C-130 plane and were placed on high-lift ramps in front of the grandstand.

The slain soldiers were accorded arrival honors. The President then approached each family member to express his sympathies and condolences.

The eight Marines who were honored were First Lieutenant Raymond M. Abad, First Lieutenant John Frederick S. Savellano, Staff Sergeant. Joven Q. Triston, Sergeant Simeon I. Plares, Corporal Rolan H. Sumagpang, Private First Class Marvin Russel D. Gomez, Private Bernie Jhon B. Lunas, and Private First Class Gener C. Tinangag.

The President extended financial assistance to the families of the fallen soldiers.

He then proceeded to the Marines headquarters in Fort Bonifacio to visit the wake of another two soldiers who were also killed in action in Marawi.

The two were Corporal Romula Garcia and Private First Class Eddie Cardona Jr. whose remains lie in state at the Acero Hall inside the Philippine Marine Headquaters.

The President’s last stop was at the Libingan ng mga Bayani where he paid his last respects to Corporal Reymond Paracuelles, who was killed on June 9 during a firefight with members of Maute group. (PND/PNA)

inb4 autistic screeching from bongroach

#Tigers have liberated more then 20 villages.

Massive gains.

Jesus fucking christ not this again. Filpinos killing filpinos with Americans fighting on both sides.

Wanna bomb some terroristas amigo? No problemo, muchacho! Here is the info that we have cabron! Search google maps within Homs pocket area and give them hell ayayayaya!

F and tfu on jihadi corpses

we've been properly spotted lads

>*autistic screeching*

Youre right about the pound and the economy here, I live in Beirut (im lebanese) and im just here for a few months. Why does Merkel act like this with Erdogan, why does the German govt allow him to treat them like shit?

Any progress croatia bro?

Good for him, bongroach

Every post you make is just crying and bitching, besides wanking off to Erdogan and old footage of Saddam I think that's all you do.

>you forward your arm, reaching into nothing.

Fisting with your mind again I see

Does anyone have that spurdo Vietnam picture? The one with spurdo killing another spurdo with a flamethrower from a huey while smoking a fag?

who the fuck ratted us out to the commie turds?

Get a load of this. Must be in this vicinity.

Leith Abou FadelVerified account @leithfadel 15m15 minutes ago
More
Replying to @leithfadel

Sources from the Tiger Forces will release the names of the villages in a few minutes

i suppose it was fairly obvious from the fact that an Iranian flag popped out of nowhere and started shitting on the k*rdish flags.
also, the large hezbollah flag.

Just realized that my positioning of north on that little map in the lower right corner was wrong. North actually is what would west be on this map. So I have to search everything again lol

>>Pakistan PM heads to Saudi Arabia.
Reminder

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24823846

>Why does Merkel act like this with Erdogan
Many will say it's the refugee deal with erdogan, but that's only part of the reason.
way more important: Merkel never acts (when she doesn; she fucks up), she only reacts. I guess she doesn't know how to deal with third world screeching, she's used to first world politics.
Now she tries to be passive and act as "the adult in the room", by just ignoring his antics.
This doesn't really work with Erdogan

Yeah that was last part we had to search in northern homs.

weaponised autism

Ah nice, how did you figured that north direction?

what have I missed now?

Do you have to wait a minute every time you click a grid?

dose not matter now Leonidas, complete writing the roach on the t*rd flag

Anyone?

> This doesn't really work with Erdogan
Youre right, Erdogan is a coward but will eat you up if you act like this with him.

Also, to the guy writing "gas the kikes": you're wasting resources and undoing people's work when you could be working on hezbollah flag instead

>WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY ALL COMING FROM

KEK

SAA Tiger forces advance south of Dibsy Afnan , and capture more than 10-15 villages inside Raqqa CS
>SAA Tiger forces advance south of Dibsy Afnan , and capture more than 10-15 villages inside Raqqa CS

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/874286324064423937

Why are these reports so goddamn vague?
Even if they are smaller owns still give the names.

Fuck off, I need a few more pixel to finish. The sooner you stop fucking up my G, the sooner I can stop the JIDF from fucking up my Ks, and the sooner I will help you with the Hezbollah flag

We should use all this black space of the antifa flag for the Greater Syria flag

#BREAKING // EAST #HOMS CS #SYRIA-N MOD
#SAA captured strategic points in Dhuhur Al-Ghanayem area, 7 KM north of Abu Kullah Dam

Because they're irrelevant unpopulated bunch of tents.

>SSNP flag
That's a surefire way to get us raided to hell and back.
Good idea.
But until then, it seems that we are kind of splitted on how tall the Hez flag will be.
Any proper ideas?

"Me and fucking pieces of shit".
Typical Russian liberal and freedom fighter. That's why they are hated by most people in Russia.

From Al-Mayadeen :
> وزير الأمن الإسرائيلي: تقليص الكهرباء لغزة مرتبط بمقاطعة قطر
> Israeli Minister of Public Security: reduce the electricity on Gaza is linked to the boycott of Qatar.

Zio-Saudi alliance is getting closer everyday, seems like Qatar has no option but to go full Iran mode.

Someone must have it

just noticed Wikipedia puts little crosses next to dead jihadis

TOP KEK

As tall as possible

>be me
>frequent Sup Forums daily
>see these threads
>want to understand the conflict in syria
>can't understand what side my own country (US) is on anymore
>finding understandable information in syria general threads is like pic related
What is going on in Syria?

I'm not yet sure but I can post pics here so I can have an actual confirmation from you guys

Doesn't that mean they died in battle?

JUST WOKE UP WITH THIS

WHO ELSE HYPED

youtube.com/watch?v=-fajGIA_0dw

Russia destroyed all of the sarin that was stored in the country.

S-source please

is this on fullchong's lefty/pol/?

>can't understand what side the US is on anymore

The US is on its own side and always has been