>Pres Trump Press Conf w/King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/rRKkoes_4Mc
>Pres Trump meets with King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/JsR96bcoq_s
>Pres Trump on Roads/Rails/Regulatory Relief 6/9/17
youtu.be/IbA47MecOMs
>WH Infrastructure Summit 6/9/17
youtu.be/J1Dj39WpgIM
>Pres Trump/Sec of Transportation Chao?Sec of Int Zinke @Dept of Transportation 6/9/17
youtu.be/17hB0txdUEw
>SoS T-Rex on the ME 6/9/17
youtu.be/Kw0wJ6bAzB0
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/ma_01/
bleedingcool.com/2016/11/10/peter-kuper-predicted-donald-trump-the-wall-and-all-in-heavy-metal-in-1990/
youtube.com/watch?v=G8PrWdBn7_w
elections.virginia.gov/
mobile.twitter.com/CoreyStewartVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Expert
What did he mean by this?

Awoo~

DEFEND

THIS!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S HAPPENING

soarin' Ted

>refugees

SNIBBEDINGS

>no /ptg/ in the title

This feels nostalgic

Why would someone deny man made global warming, while there is a ton of empirical evidence that supports it?

I mean even if you don't (like me) care about people in Africa and Asia and other shitholes like them and you don't particularly care about some species dying out you still should not deny man made global warming. One reason is because you look like a tin foil hat wearing idiot that thinks the big majority of all scientist are part of some conspiracy.

I get why some people, me included, don't like the Paris treaty, but that is because I think its unfair that China and India don't have to do anything till 2030, not because I think some elite people hate white people.

I think its still important to go green, because I don't want to live in a polluted world with smog cities and trash everywhere. I don't want big plastic islands in the ocean. Invest in new technologies like nuclear fusion and you have solved the energy problem.

So please stop defending Trump with the wrong arguments. Stop defending coal miners and start attacking unfair treaties and start promoting fusion power.

Source pic: nasa.gov

That could get heavy.

Awoo

Public executions in store?

learn to read, it is in the title

We'll I'm a Cruze missile now

I never thought I'd want that guy to be president some day

This is complete and total hearsay, but I had dinner with my older brother tonight. Somehow, he has ended up on a listserv with a lot of people who claim to be in intelligence positions in the government. In the past they have leaked accurate information onto the listerv a few weeks before it hit the press, so at least some of what they say is legit. Here's a rough summary of what he told me:

1. Trump is going down, not in years or months, but in weeks. The evidence against him and some others in the administration is irrefutable now, they're just trying to figure out how to do it in such a way that they can't pardon themselves first.
2. Flynn has given up on angling for immunity from prosecution, but is cooperating with the investigation in order to try and minimize his jail time. He's singing like a canary.
3. Manafort is going to jail.
4. Kushner is going to jail absent a Trump pardon.
5. Mueller is trying to get Pence to resign first - he's implicated in obstruction of justice, and doing so would stop Pence from immediately pardoning everyone else when he becomes President.
6. Ryan probably isn't guilty of anything, but there are incredibly damaging things he's said on tape which will force him to resign. We may be looking at President Orrin Hatch
7. There was already a divorce agreement between Melania and Donald prior to the election. But when Donald unexpectedly won, he basically forced her to stay on in the marriage - in part because if they divorce she will be able to testify against him.
8. Oddly enough, Steve Bannon is completely clean.
9. While Comey won't testify about this publicly, he will tell the Senate privately that both Trump and Kushner attempted to bribe him.

I can say with 100% certainty not all of these are true, but I wouldn't be surprised if over half of them are.

Always.

Going down down down in a burning ring of fire!

Nobody cares about your weird weather religion.

Is the senate still working on their version of AHCA, or are they to busy with comeyshit?

MEMES

I'll allow you to respond to this post with all proofs of man made global warming. No ad hominem attacks, heresay, or "sources say", I need proofs.

Your brother needs new friends shariablue.

lets go boys

Doesn't mean anything, Pmurt is fucked no matter what at this point

Nice fan fiction. Pee pee poo poo was a pol meme my friend

Should be good.

Too bad he has a poor chance considering America's turning browner
He really should go through the SC replacement. His confirmation would really be hilarious when his colleagues brings up his shutdown and lying ted.

The reason i don't believe in climate change is the same reason i believe that the the dutch are retarded

2:30 PM EST

I want Barron to lead America into the future.

I'd love to see him in confirmation hearings. He'd be the RBG of conservatives too. Libs would hate him.

What about the claim of "If you aint Dutch you aint much?"

SESSIONS TESTIMONY 2:30 PM EDT TOMORROW

AWOO

He... knows things.

Everything is going horribly right.

He is The Expert.

If he were on SCOTUS would he have to recuse himself from cases involving Trump because he was his bitter enemy, or because he campaigned for him, or would the two cancel each other out?

>the nuclear codes, father

So the Dems can be scorched on live tv again? I'll have the popcorn ready.

It's because we are big guys.

Unfortunately we aren't large and in charge.

Whats wrong with Portugal?
Isn't drugs legalized?

>lives in the White House
>interacts with The President
He's basically as qualified as Hillary thought she was.

u are remembering that wrong, the true saying is "if you aint dutch you aint cucked"

Without Greenhouse gasses like CO2 CH4 etc, the average temperature on earth would be -18 Celcius (0 F)

giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/ma_01/

Increasing the output of GHGs will of course increase the average temperature on earth. Look at venus for example

Recent bong election is backfiring on Theresa in the most spectacular ways
>LORD FARAGE

Understood. I think

What is Cruz's Stand?

Also: bleedingcool.com/2016/11/10/peter-kuper-predicted-donald-trump-the-wall-and-all-in-heavy-metal-in-1990/

its funny cause they are backwards

youtube.com/watch?v=G8PrWdBn7_w
bill cooper bump

>zero empirical evidence
>all predictions have failed
>claim to be infallible
Nice cult you have there.

Flyin' Ted goddamnit

>implying this isn't a big win for brexit

>One reason is because you look like a tin foil hat wearing idiot
WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT WE LOOK LIKE
WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK
OTHER PEOPLE ARE NOT GOD
GOD IS GOD

So basically now an actual right wing party has the "conservatives" by the balls so they can get what they want because the cucks need them?

Sessions is a really soft spoken speaker. Dems will come out for him though.

Charlie Oscar Victor Foxtrot Echo Foxtrot Echo

>70% decrease in border crossings
>ICE untethered
>getting browner

Who would've thought the potato-niggers would end up saving Britain? Strange times.

>Climate Cultists on Sup Forums
smdh desu senpai

>tfw having a nice comfy fap to mommy Kellyanne while browsing /ptg/

uglyanne

yes it's over for drumpf

DELET

ONLY ONE DAY LEFT

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VIRGINIANS REGARDING FOR TOMORROW(!!!!!):

THERE IS THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY FOR THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION ON JUNE 13, IT IS A OPEN PRIMARY SO YOU JUST HAVE TO REQUEST A REPUBLICAN BALLOT

COREY A. STEWART IS OUR GUY

>wants to remove Dem gerrymandering

>DEPORTED 8000 illegals at once, dropping crime by 48.7 percent

>Supported Trump BEFORE the convention

>STILL won in Prince William County despite his extreme views

>wants to pass new laws to protect Virginia's statues from the "Radical left"

>called his opponent, Ed Gillespire, a cuck

INFO ON HOW AND WHERE TO VOTE HERE: elections.virginia.gov/

THE ONLY OTHER OPTION IS Ed Gillespie, an former advisor to Bush. I'd still vote for him if I have to as I refuse to split the vote but anything Bush isn't good persuasion in Virginia

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY VIRIGNIANS AS YOU KNOW ANONS

ONLY ONE (!!!!!!) DAYS LEFT

Also, while I hate to use it, if any wants to screen shot this and post it on the_donald or twitter, than do it

COREY'S TWITTER:
mobile.twitter.com/CoreyStewartVA

Just in case you see this pasta no longer being posted in new threads, then post it in my place.

TEST
STILLDICKINGBIMBOS.COM

technically it is the Ulster protestants saving their asses, most of whom are not even slightly ethnically Irish

nice

>tfw I voted for him in the primaries
I'm really glad he had a full blown Vegeta redemption arc. I don't feel so bad about it now.

T O P K E K

Seeing as how RBG isn't going to do the same why should he?

Are New Balances /ourshoe/?

its funny because theyre interchangeable and no one gives a shit

This could be better than Nige being an ambassador

reminder that americans need to start making general threads - not on a national level but on a regional level
either by individual states, or by region:
eg: tex/pol/, dixie/pol/, midwest/pol/, etc.

general threads not only chemo the catalog, but more importantly they allow you to focus on news stories, political issues, and policy goals that are beneath the scope of national-level threads.

heed this warning, especially americans of Sup Forums, but all other countries too

>called his opponent, Ed Gillespire, a cuck
Did he really?

>>LORD FARAGE
I like the sound of that.

Sorry she isn't a Somali, Sven.

>leftists still being delusional and claiming Corbyn won

WAKEY WAKEY

talk softly and carry a big stick
he can stand up for himself

Huh, so it's a bunch of Protestant lowland Scotch and northern-Anglanders. Odd bunch.

this means they will all go home once the welfare money is cut off

Mommyyyy

I'll never understand why brits demean their liberties with that Lord and royalty nonsense. I respect him more as an outsider regular bloke.

>LORD FARAGE

>Trump just now holding first cabinet meeting
Dems need to be gassed. I don't ever want to hear them complaining about king nigger being obstructed against.

IT

B E G I N S

What a Kevin

>Corbyn
>won
I dont know how u can get to this, having to team up with every other party who got a vote to win is pathetic, even after you win you will never get anything done due to the fact if u dont do what they want they'll call a snap election

You dumb fuck it is. You are about 30 years to too late

The Skelegates of course.

Will Trump end up knighting him?

weve tried this before. generals that dont surround a current event, ongoing war/election, or have a high load of oc memes die quick and dont get made again.

>tfw at work like a fucking normie and can't watch it

Nige will never be your BFF and teach you the ancient art of savage bantz