Black People Are Oppre

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4595722/Is-lavish-wedding-EVER.html

>black
>people

Wtf. They had a million roses and the whole wedding cost only 5 million? My fucking flourist is ripping me off.

Bulk purchases are always cheaper per-unit.

I give it 5 years

5 months she's gonna take the money and run

Really? Robin Thicke? Blurred Lines hasn't been played in years and most of the beat is plagiarized

>son of richest black woman
lol

I always love it when they try to act civilized.

>$5m (GBP)
That all?

A quick google
>Kate and William's wedding will cost an estimated $34 million. It will be perhaps the third most expensive wedding in history. Diana and Charles take the cake with a wedding costing $110 million when adjusted for inflation.

Pic of the duke who owns the place.

This man is nobility.

Older black women FUCKING LOVE Robin Thicke. Don't ask me why.

I'm legit not being a hater but that whole wedding looks tacky as fuck. Its like an old grandmas living room

I was just at a wedding two days ago, a not very well off friend got married to a hue monkey, and it looked much classier than that.
out door ceremony in a vineyard and everybody had a good time enjoying the scenery and mingling

Nvm, his father hated him cause he was a degenerate and ensured he'd never own the place.

NOW WATCH ME WED

NOW WATCH ME DI-VORCE

Nigger rich. I wonder if he is even as wealthy as they claim. They say the same about many black celebrities but then they go broke like 50cent.

Notice how every rich black man/woman race mixes? Have you ever seen a wealthy white man marrying a nigger?

Did you tell him he was making a mistake?

There are a few, I think some head guy at facebook has. I remember it from one of those "they's been stealing our goddesses!" tweet.

Reddit guy is married to one of the Williams Sisters

Very few. Now look at black sportsmen and other wealthy blacks. 90% of them are racemixing.

as much as i hate this marxist cunt..

minority discount

>world's richest black woman

Oprah had a son?

here's the thing about that. I was in the wedding party so I was balls deep in slutty brides maids all weekend. I left yesterday morning and I still have some gnarly stink dick

maybe that was all part of her keikaku

now, two of them were kind of chubby. But one of them..dear lord, its everything the south american woman meme suggests. I was even a creep and took lewd pictures of her body while she was asleep later

food stamps buy roses now???

Common sense. The only people that claim Africans are equal to whites are the ones who have not seen the real Africa.

Its not even the socio economic problem either. European peasants from 2000 years ago were more civilized than well dressed niggers in 2017

The groom's mother, Folorunso Alakija, is a Nigerian businesswoman, one of the richest African women and also one of the richest black women in the world. In 2014 she unseated Oprah Winfrey as the richest woman of African descent in the world. She is a business tycoon involved in the fashion, oil and printing industries. She is the group managing director of The Rose of Sharon Group which consists of The Rose of Sharon Prints & Promotions Limited and Digital Reality Prints Limited and the executive vice-chairman of Famfa Oil Limited. Alakija is ranked by Forbes as the richest woman in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $2.1 billion. As of 2015, she is listed as the second most powerful woman in Africa...

One smart woman.

Even more surprising is she didn't inherit the majority of what she has

But the average nigga in the US thinks her being a legitimate success means all blacks are superior to whitey.

>One smart woman.

For nigerian standards a man that does not have a down syndrome is smart. So she is a genius

>its everything the south american woman meme suggests
She was a tranny?

>Blenheim Palace

This was Churchill's family castle.
He's turning over in his grave right now.

Is that why he shows up in black people TV shows?

the bride, maybe. 6 feet tall and dat voice musty as fuck

the super hot bridesmaid wasn't a hue, she was colombian so petite, thin waist, big fat ass, and she liked the coke

a little much, no? Looks like Cauliflower on the altar -- or popcorn.

Why do older black women love Robin THICC

Did you tell him to KYS

Mommy is a Nigerian Oil Tycooness