Long-time Reddit user here. Kept hearing about ''weaponised autism'' over at The_Donald so gave Sup Forums a look

Long-time Reddit user here. Kept hearing about ''weaponised autism'' over at The_Donald so gave Sup Forums a look.

Goitta say there is great conversation here, especially against feminism and cultural marxism, and of course some based memes, but the satirical racism and antisemitism are a bit too much for me. I know there are many problems in the black community, and some Jews are involved in illicit activities that are detrimental to the West, but I personally know many non-Whites who love Europe and America, and want to see it prosper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34FZagXLWs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigger

Don't forget to Sage when you reply

gas the kikes
race war now

sage. kys faggit CIA

Take a few of these and stay for a while

I remember when I took my first disembodied hand.

This

Sage as well

>long time reddit user

damn you got me to stop reading in only four words.

no-fun-allowed.jpg

Did your fucking rambling have a point?

This board isn't for circlejerking where everyone can agree on what hive-mind is currently trending.

Then again: You're just a shill Slider, so you get nothing but sage from me.

>some Jews are involved in illicit activities that are detrimental to the West
>some

Tell me about it.

I mean, the jokes are not even funny anymore.

It's just same unoriginal shit over and over.

I'm worried that some dumb newfags will take it too seriously and become actual fucking nazis or some shit, if they haven't already.

It's just how things go around here.

SAD.

This would be pretty good bait if your flag didn't betray you, kebab remover. Try again in a few days with a Canadian proxy.

We don't care. Also:
>Reddit migrant
Fuck off, we're full.

fuck back to plebbit, it's not satirical

Well, welcome to this forum my friend! As you can see there are many people of different backrounds sharing their ideas within the boundaries of free speech. I do believe if you stay for long enough you will make many friends you can always count on. Enjoy your stay! And most importantly have fun!

>satirical

I'm sure you're just a shill, but I'll respond only so the newfags on there that don't know better have context.

Only a minority of /pol hold the retarded "all jews bad" stance, we are mostly a nationalist board anti-pc board. Nothing more, nothing less.

except that we all hate niggers, they all around suck. This is true of every board on the net, even liberal ones, they just dont admit it because they're too busy virtue signaling.

Welcome nigger. Kindly hang yourself. Saged

sharblu pls go

Make sure you subscrbe to the platinum version of Sup Forums to see all of the truely unrated, unfiltered weaponized autism of Sup Forums. Its a little pricey at $499 a year, but totally worth it.

lmk and ill send you my bitcoin address and purchase you the membership, then dm you on here your login credentials.

Leave while you still can m8. You are gonna learn too much here if you stay too long and then it will be too late.

Sage your ass.

I'd call you a shill, but you're probably just retarded.

Yeah I'm offended AF.

Bend over TOLERATE KIKERY!

>non whites who love europe and america

greatest ally

>#NOTALLNAZIS

I truly think all Jews are bad...and we are the majority

>satirical

Youre not a serb, proxy fag.

You're Serbian.

Get a proxy if you're gonna roleplay as an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=34FZagXLWs4
GAP SOON

I post heavy on plebbit and lurk here. There's no figuring out how much is sincere and how much is edgelording. Pol doesn't even know how seriously to take itself. Get over it.

gas the kikes
race war now

End racism

I dont think many people are actually racist here
its just that black's / mudlime's cultures are absolute trash, so they hate them for it.
I couldnt care less if someone is blue or green.

dont mind the alt cuck.

its eggy and cool to be nazi.

i hope that's cyanide....

You deserve the beheadings.

Hey Reddit, Fuck off back to your shit website, but before you go I guess I can tell you what the problem is. I have a hypothesis, and I know a lot of people feel the same way.

This unironic bashing of Jews and of Israel is just a scapegoat. People don't know what the real problem is, so they blame all their problems on the jews just like good goy goebbels did (gerbils and guerring cost Germany WW2 btw). They see people perpetrating these big scandals and huge corruption abuses, lo and behold a lot of people in power are Jewish (I wonder if it has something to do with the fact they come from families with values? nah just kikes bein kikes).

These people forget the people who are in powers' true religion is greed. The evil is easy to spot if you know who to watch. The huge banks and corporations paying six figure incomes on lobbyists to go spend on changing laws and creating worthless regulations. These same corporations and interest groups funded by individuals are responsible for bankrolling corrupt media organizations to spread hate and lies of the most subversive kind. Yes some of them may be jews, but there are also many niggers, spics, chinks, gooks, and yes, even us spooks are responsible for many great misdeeds.

Remember, Rome did not fall because of the Jews, Rome fell because they became complacent and envious of it's own people. The Jews were simply there to capitalize on a dying empire, much how the early German tribes were wiped out and then reformed into the Germanic/French empires (except there were no jews here).

tl;dr stop reading shit books by shit conspiracy theorists, pick up an actual history book and open your eyes to the true evil that is human-kind.

Op is a faggot

>trying to group user into one group

you have to go back

Bump

>Out of many, one
so how is trying to create a collective identity based on nothing different than having a identity base on a real thing like race , ethnicity

Deep state isn't sending its best.

God I hate niggers

Don't pay attention to the bullshit Cucky. Don't worry about the faggot niggers nazi's. That's all they are, little faggot niggers. Cause u put them alone with a brown skin in a live or die situation and they will all become the faggots they really are.

>the satirical racism and antisemitism
> satirical
Yeah OK

fugg off

Fuck, what a messed up timeline we are in. I can't believe I agree with a redditard from r/Le_Dolan about something.
Actual racism is dumb as hell, as well as any blanket hatred for a group.
I would rather be around educated black working people than welfare whites that dropped out of jr high so they could do meth, drink cheap beer, and fuck their sisters.
Part of the problem seems to be that other blacks ostracize high achievement members of their own race for "acting white" when what they are doing is assimilating into the larger culture, or "acting civilized".
Racists often acknowledge this, but come off sounding more idiotic and prejudiced in the process.
My solution is to kill the stupid.
The world would be a much better place if we didn't have to dumb everything down so idiots could keep up. Of course, this board would move a lot slower, and OP's home board would cease to exist entirely.

>satire
Have you ever been around actual niggs?

None of the racism you see here is satirical. "Satire" is a weapon that is used to make people lower their psychological defense against brainwashing.

Welcome to Sup Forums, you're here forever

Fuck, what a messed up timeline we are in. I can't believe I agree with a redditard from r/Le_Dolan about something.
Actual racism is dumb as hell, as well as any blanket hatred for a group.
I would rather be around educated black working people than welfare whites that dropped out of jr high so they could do meth, drink cheap beer, and fuck their sisters.
Part of the problem seems to be that other blacks ostracize high achievement members of their own race for "acting white" when what they are doing is assimilating into the larger culture, or "acting civilized".
Racists often acknowledge this, but come off sounding more idiotic and prejudiced in the process.
My solution is to kill the stupid.
The world would be a much better place if we didn't have to dumb everything down so idiots could keep up. Of course, this board would move a lot slower, and OP's home board would cease to exist entirely.

>Srbija

Sounds like the villages of resit is well suited to you

Based_Black_Men.txt

You wouldn't treat a border collie or pitbull equally because one is more likely to tear your face off, so why would you treat human races equally?
Makes no sense desu

>Long-time Reddit user here.

You are the cancer killing 4chins.

>1 post by this ID

vrv si cigan

Kikes are the problem, not niggers. Hell, this country wouldn't even have niggers if it wasn't for the kikes.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Now fuck get out.

go back to t_d kike

>satire
>pepe looking mildly annoyed with squinty eyes.jpg

fuck off
we're full

FPBP

there are divide and conquer fags that try to make fun of the tiny amount of "based black men" etc and i would gladly fight alongside someone with similar beliefs of a diff race but they must be against race mixing of any kind. They also have to know the overarching enemies. (((They))) want us to keep fighting eachother instead of focusing on them, it obviously works better on low IQ blacks but there is a blatant media campaign to make you believe the KKK and the like are the most powerful they've ever been that tricks retards like you and fuels the fight. All it does is distract from deep state and (((them))).

Also you're gay

This

Heh yeah, I'm white and I love the whole world! I should be allowed to flood any country I want right now (right now in 2017 not 100+ years ago and against the wishes of the people) with all my white men and we should get to rape and shit also gibsmedat (we would be based)

It's edgy for faggots like you who think natsoc is all about killing non-whites when it had nothing to do with that

Get the fuck back with him
>But before you go, pick up a PRE-APPROVED version of history in which WHITE PEOPLE BE EVIL YO
Gas yourself

jbt ne mogu da verujem da su svi pali na ovaj copypasta bait od threada... vi ste jebeni /nu-pol/ i leddit

Yeah, this is a totally new phenomenon which only happened in the 3rd Reich xDDD Go fuck yourself and maybe read some history faggot.