Affirmative action

How is it justified?
The science of intelligence has shown that black ppl are stupid due to genetics, not because of discrimination.
So affirmative action is just taking the trophy away from the fair winner and giving it to the fair loser, saying "the game was unfair"
But the game is conpletely fair.
You get what you pay for.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121724
rense.com/general29/raceandIQ.htm
news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/Race-differences-in-average-IQ-are-largely-genetic.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Votes

/thread

They may be stupider but they will run faster than you and beat you in a fight.

It's illegal in CA.

But black people don't vote or sway any election.

Yes they do
Take a look

Some run faster.
Some win fights.
Ive fought 3 black ppl in my life and wrecked all of them

Damn i gotta moce to wyoming.

Also fuck the chinks who voted for hillary

It's justified through false stories that were repeated so many times that they became accepted as fact.

Like the story of Rosa Parks. She was a woman working with the NAACP and their group set out to create a negative PR event for a bus company.

They then tried doing a boycott, organized car pools for blacks to get around with that one bus company (I think there was a competing company that operated for blacks too?). The boycott failed to do anything and the bus company still kept their segregation policies.

What changed things was the court case that ruled that segregation was illegal.

Yet the story that the boycott did something has persisted. It created this narrative that people in general were against segregation and that it was just the big mean old companies that kept it going until they'd realize how much they'd profit from desegregating.

Similar stories were propagated by others that helped create the narrative that businesses needed to be forced to do the right thing and that they'd prosper because of it.

It all made it seem more reasonable to do something like affirmative action because no negative consequences were reported for doing it.
Black people don't vote as much because most of them are felons.
>On Election Day, nearly 1.4 million voting-age black men — more than one in eight — will be ineligible to cast ballots because of state laws that strip felons of the right to vote.
>Disenfranchised black males account for 35 percent of all Americans now barred from voting because of felony convictions.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121724

It's also apparently just state laws that help bar them from voting, so Democrats probably are eager to do away with the laws about felons not getting to vote.

If I cut off one of your hands, would it make sense for me to argue that the reason you're not any food at basketball is that you're whites, and whites aren't as athletic as blacks?

You must be a god.

Or they some weak ass negros.

Why dont you try it leafaghausen?

Two of them were bigger than me. One was the same size.

>The science of intelligence has shown that black ppl are stupid due to genetics,

post non-KKK source.

wtf asians. The dems are going to fuck them over.

If you actually read this ill give you respect, whether or not you agree with it. But you probly wont read it, so whatever man keep bdlieving that evolution cares about niggers feelings. Really.. evolution does care about our feelings... really it does...

rense.com/general29/raceandIQ.htm

A quick google found this: news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/Race-differences-in-average-IQ-are-largely-genetic.aspx

> "Brain Size Differences. Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth. By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks."

Looks like Asians might be the masterrace after all. Everyone quick, start learning Chinese.

Most nobel prize winners are german, swiss austrian

Thanks. Too bad your career is over once you start doing this sort of thing nowadays in the USA.

Its not justified, but AA and race quotas hurt black people more than it helps them. Thomas Sowell has shown this over and over, at-least in the world in academia.

Sowell even show that in some ways it helps Asians and Whites, If smart members of those races get passed up for selection from a top tier college over a less qualified black they will potentially be forced to go to a weaker college where they will do even better because of how over qualified they are for that institution while the black will struggle or fail in the top tier college despite being perfectly qualified for a lower tier college where he would have succeeded.

If you look at the data for CA where race qoutas for college acceptance is banned, you will notice blacks have a higher success rate in graduating because they aren't being mis-matched. So not only is AA not justified, it actually hurts the group that its intended to help. Only a small subset of real talented blacks benefit from it, but those blacks would have been fine regardless of it.

A: "They are a nazi"

B: "but... science?"

A: "muh feelings!"

Reminds me of that ant expert who wrote a book that he received death threats for. His findings said something along the lines of "selective breeding with humans = less crime and disease while also increasing intellience".