HAPPENING!!!!!!!! AHAHAHHHA

SESSIONS TESTIMONY WILL BE PUBLIC

twitter.com/kevcirilli/status/874291130594193408
>twitter.com/kevcirilli/status/874291130594193408
twitter.com/kevcirilli/status/874291130594193408
>twitter.com/kevcirilli/status/874291130594193408

This will end bad for Drumpf, again.

Has anything ever backfired so badly on democrats more than this Russia shit?

Good.

catch me up, niggers. i've been too busy with e3 and masturbating etc.

I bet Sessions says nothing of importance. Why does everyone get excited over these hearings? Nothing ever happens. Let me say that one more time. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS.

Which was that nothing happened, tippytopkek

Muh source!

If the left gets their way and Pence gets in there I will laugh my ass off!!! Oh man.... The liberal tears will flow forever no matter how it goes and that's comforting

So more of literally nothing? Cool.

The dems will throw the book at him. And it will have no effect.

Also, comeys account was feelings and imaginary memos. How can Sessions corroborate that?

Or to put it another way, OP...

This will be you tomorrow.

Who ready for Nothing 2: Electric Boogaloo

this is you until the day you die

absolutely nothing

You mean the meting where Comey and Trump was alone?

Fuck off Mike

I hope Sessions is with a stack of arrest warrants for the slimmey shit comey, hrc, podesta, dws, and the list goes on. America needs a clean start to MAGA.

I wish I could get excited but it's sure to be another snooze fest. Where is a truck of peace when I need one?

Slavery

I'M SORRY
HE TRICKED US
ITS.
FINALLY.
OVER.

No reasonable (hell, even unreasonable) person would ever decide to just testify in front of congress, under oath, for shits and giggles. There is only one logical explanation: We're going to finally rake the Canucks. Check em.

Quick rundown? Is Sessions one of (((them)))?

Is Trump on your side Jew and you and the mainstream media that you control are just pretending to hate him to make us like him is that it , is that the plan ?

Tell me you shekel eating fuck tell me now or you're going in the oven.

This will surely be the end of his campaign.

>DRUMPF BTFO

Look, let's be real. Given the DOJ's angry response to Comey's testimony and Sessions' long-time loyalty toward Trump, this is extremely unlikely to be bad for Trump.

But that doesn't mean it's going to be some exciting knock-out punch from Trump. I'd bet my money on a big fat 'meh' that doesn't advance either side.

t. cynic

>public hearing so Sessions' accent wins the heart of more Americans
Yes please.

Like a beta who starts daydreaming about marrying a girl who looked at him ir talked to him once, liberals are completely desperate

Sure thing, bud.

yeah so he doesn't have to say much

public= weaseling out of details

Jeff Sessions is the AG, and one of the greatest men ever to live.

Legend has it he killed over 200 niggers and commies with a pencil

Reason I think this is going to be some 'meh' on-the-record formality is that Sessions has been a continual let-down. He's done next to nothing, and his strategic sense is terrible (see recusal). If he doesn't have anything exciting, he shouldn't be testifying, because then the negatives of keeping muh-Russia alive for another week outweigh the positives.

Whoa dark souls reference right there.

Exactly, mane.

badumpf just can't catch a fucking break. Maybe he should try bombing Assad again?

Comey even made a point of how inappropriate it was for Sessions to leave. So the part he will corroborate is the part where he left them together.

>Has anything ever backfired so badly on democrats more than this Russia shit?

segregation

>one of Trump's earliest and biggest supporters in the campaign about to testify before the Senate

If this Russia narrative blows up before 2018, the Dems are going to get destroyed in the House elections. The Dems are all-in on this, and every lead they thought they had is shaping up to be a big fat NOTHING.

>Legend has it he killed over 200 niggers and commies with a pencil

you are mistaken, the real number was 90 million although WHO and CDC claim much less

Neat

They will badger him and try to put words in his mouth.

Trump's gonna go on the warpath soon.

It will be glorious.

>based
Your country is now a soap opera, please don't be surprised if the world looks at your cleptomanic idiocracy with a hint of disgust.

Fuck off JIDF

checked

Bump

We

imagine how the guy who wrote that must feel like