Kraut/pol/ "but what can I do" Edition

> muh powerlessness
> but what can I do
ITT we discuss the deployment of the KEK Brigades according to commitment and resources on the
battlefield of metapolitics.
There are three strategic waves of activism. And to be crystal clear on this:
ALL OF THEM ARE VITAL FOR SUCCESS, so bitching about who's most based is contraproductive!

Richt' euch, Fash up!
>youtube.com/watch?v=EzU-FQuMy74
youtube.com/watch?v=EzU-FQuMy74

So, just as H8 of FSN layed it out in vid related, there have to be 3 echelons, and it doesn't
matter what tier of the movement you want to join on what echelon. JUST DO IT!
youtube.com/watch?v=j75Nc3G4ymE
... or as Reconquista Germania contemplated regarding the overton window of metapolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2SjbgvON_Q

Other urls found in this thread:

einprozent.de/mitmachen
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
twitter.com/afd_chan
postimg
identitaere-bewegung.de/spenden/
einprozent.de/spenden
defend-europe.org/en/support-us_en/
youtube.com/watch?v=wOdpDZkcOrw
einprozent.de/foerdermitglied
youtube.com/watch?v=TzezXSyp158
youtube.com/watch?v=V2bgDObOk_s
german-rifle-association.de/
youtube.com/channel/UCCBM5_mz3e1SWlbe8MD9boQ
youtube.com/user/GRAssociation
youtube.com/watch?v=jkyqJvTnnkI
youtu.be/2AFgmwkoWX0?t=55
youtube.com/watch?v=TCnw2RIiXsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st strategic echelon - The Facefaggers - Sturmpionier tier:

You are the spearhead.
Whoever hears the battle cry for actual unmasked activism -- because only Antifa turds are wearing masks --
this is your brigade. You'll be on the streets, on the channels showing your face, climbing roofs,
lighting bengalos, roll down huge banners, speak publically, maybe even become a prominent face of the movement.
Hell, you might even take to the high seas and troll NGO freeloader ferries with things progressing as they are.
If you're ripped or have experience in security services you might as well be a part of a Safety Squad,
ensuring the protection of higher profile Facefaggers during mass attendance events.
All this will most likely get you in trouble with Heiko and IM (((Victoria))) from the "Ministry of Truth"
as well as the leftist fungus that will defame, denounce and character assassinate you.
Therefore be aware that taking this path may very well be the path of a (proverbial) martyr.
Nobody entering the path of valor should be under any illusion that his or her real life will go on
as before, especially regarding finance, social status or your profession.
That's why you will be the heroes of the fight and that's why the following two echelons are so important as well.

HQs and recruitment centres:
einprozent.de/mitmachen
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
...for the die hard 14/88ers, you know where to go ;)

2nd strategic echelon - The Shitposters and Dispatchers - Bandenkampf tier:

You're user. You don't facefag, but you're still out on the streets as well as active online.
You attend rallies, marches, speeches, conventions but on a low profile.
You document the movement on as much channels as possible and maintainable.
YOU DO THE FUCKING KRAUT/POL/ for instance :D if there's none up ATM!
You PHYSICALLY REMOVE any and all leftist AgitProp in your neighborhood on a regular basis.
You might as well make suitable memes print-ready and order or self-print stickers and/or posters
and occasionally troll the shit out of Antifa propaganda with it.
Stay inside the grey-zone of bill-posting, though! Identitarians have been indicted under graffiti charges
plus the usual Volksverhetzung for simply posting small patriotic stickers. So there is certain risk.
You also will filter the output of this here primordial soup of Meme Magic, take the most appealing
and spread them through Kikebook, Twatter and every other online channel available, like AfD Chan f.i. twitter.com/afd_chan
You also, if you can afford it, support the 1st echelon financially. Via PayPal, Patreon or even cash Shekels.

Meme up, faggots:
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q
Throw yer Shekels:
einprozent.de/spenden

3rd strategic echelon - The Homebase - Heimatfront tier:

You stay completely user for whatever reason, for of them there are many, and stay away from public
appearance and attendance.
You will support the other two echelons strategically, morally and most importantly: FINANCIALLY.
You will straighten out your life and check what amount of Shekels you can afford to contribute to the cause
and spread these resources amongst the 1st and 2nd tier echelons you deem worthy of your money.

>It's Jew collecting time / It's Jew collecting money time
youtube.com/watch?v=wOdpDZkcOrw
einprozent.de/foerdermitglied

ITT post more Patreon or PayPal links of 1st echelon channels...

>youtube.com/watch?v=TzezXSyp158
youtube.com/watch?v=TzezXSyp158
>youtube.com/watch?v=V2bgDObOk_s
youtube.com/watch?v=V2bgDObOk_s

bümp up the jam

Vote for AfD this September. Doesn't matter if it's a disfunctional party.

yep, voting AfD is literally like pic related.
Shoving the foot in the door.

There's literally no alternative

so faggots, i come here for fun and the krautpol feels like a mandatory thing. problem is:
we are almost all on the same track (not counting the leftie spammers)
nothing to talk about, because nothing ever happens

did i forget something?

Actively talking about right-wing things anyway for the new guys? I don't know, I'm new myself and mostly here because my newspaper kept lying.

Anyway, bump and then I'll be lurking more.

Then it should be a good idea to adopt an occasional /sg/ style with (at least half) uncvcked news about what's going on in Germanistan.
Maybe a "blackpill vs whitepill" thing or a "suicidal solidarity" type approach.

>lurking more.
good boy

"Blackpill" is when you go full nihilist and "whitepill" when you double back into hard optimism, I presume? Suicidal solidarity - is that, in this context, solidarity to those who don't want help?

yeah originally i wanted to start a krautpol with news, but i have exams atm.

Well, I did put in a couple weeks so far, I guess that's working out for me.

Gee what did he mean by this

Migrating from DDR to BRD doesn't count

Based Native reporting in.You Krauts make great firearms..If only there was an example of a magical/K/ place,where the right to keep & bare Energy weapons Shall not be fucked with? British & Krauts Need 2nd Amendment style laws but not the French fuck them.

k keep me posted

You gotta listen to The Daily Shoa occasionally

Bump

Thanks, I will.

Reminds me though: Can anybody recommend good (ideally free) web proxies to watch blocked Youtube and the like with, just in case?

German Rifle Association when?

this one accounts only the foreigners

german-rifle-association.de/
youtube.com/channel/UCCBM5_mz3e1SWlbe8MD9boQ
youtube.com/user/GRAssociation

Bump

What are the odds AfD gets a meaningful number of seats?

Fuck off kike LARPing as a toothpaste.

Daily Shoah is great and hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkyqJvTnnkI

Gas the (((Kraut)))
Juden raus

Friß Döner & geh sterben Sören

This ain't Krautchan, Johann.
Read first three posts or GTFO!

Simple, take a stand and do it for the right reasons.

youtu.be/2AFgmwkoWX0?t=55

what the fuck is this video

Apparently some rated R ironic super hero flick
youtube.com/watch?v=TCnw2RIiXsw

>college cucking

No biggie. Imma compile one over the next days from more or less based news sites.

Learning a lot. Thanks Sup Forums