Hello Sup Forums I work for El Salvador Secret Intelligence Service

Hello Sup Forums I work for El Salvador Secret Intelligence Service.

Feel free to ask me any question you want.

Why are you so irrelevant internationally speaking, like us?

Come back when you do something relevant.

Favourite ice cream flavor

where is el salvador

In yo mommas pussy

are there many pure Whites in Salvador?

not mestizo, castizo or whatever scum but whites by European standarts

No monies and poor location

Pistaccio, yours?

Central America

Heh you'd be surprised....

why does El Salvador have a Secret Intelligence Service?

are masonic influences in central and south american governments still pretty large?

what are some of the rumors you have been hearing through the intelligence circles of the world?

know anything of human compromise, or human trafficking in your region? know anything of the drug tafficking?

how corrupt is your government? (do not mean this as an insult, but for many of us westerners, we usually associate central and south american governments as flagrantly corrupt)

ok, ms 13 was really a throwback of the fmln after the civil war wasn't it, not some shitty la metalheads.

tell me about mano dura and why it stopped and the cnn guy that runs shit

How large of a problem is Mara Salvatrucha 13 in your country?

If you're looking for pure "romance" whites (Spanish, portuguese, italian, french) go to the east.
If you want anglo-germans there are a few dozens in the capital.

Why did you guys export ms-13?

Are you white?

I dont really have a favourite one, I like to mix chocolate, mint, strawberry

Are you Fernando Martinez ?

>chocolate, mint, strawberry
Why
Tell us the deepest secret you know

Thats how I roll Julien

10/10

Sounds like superior neopolitan

who is the biggest cia bitch in europe?

I banged a Chilean chick once.

She said El Salvadorians are like the niggers of South America. What did she mean by this?

The president needs to be accurately advised on which governments are more likely to give gibs

Very strong.
Just to give you an example, the previous President campaign was entirely financed by the Grand Master of the Masonic lodge.

The government is really corrupt, but the current power-struggles between political groups make it somehow not as easy as it used to be. 2 ex-presidents (1999-2004 & 2004-2009) were sent to jail , along with many of their ministers and advisers. The only thing keeping the previous President (2009-2014) and previous Secretary of the Parliament from jail, is that their political party is in power. In the next election when their rival party takes seat, it's very likely they'll end up in jail too.

You can steal $20 millions and enjoy all you want today, but there is no guarantee that in 10 years when a different political party takes power you won't be prosecuted.

Mano dura was a meme
Tony Saca requested his friends in the tv stations and newspapers to stop reporting about the murders to make it look the country was magically safer

Large enough to be a political tool, but small enough to be easily crushed by the government if they really wanted to.

What do you think about the operations made by foreing govermments in your country? (Aka. Nicaragua, Colombia, Mexico & Argentina)

mmm, try it if you can

Fascinating, thanks for the response.

What about human compromise/trafficking?

A few months ago, an aquitance introduced me to Joaquin Villalobos. According to him, your current problem with the gang violence is directly attributable to a failure in the intelligence services. Do you agree or is it more of a social problem?

To destabilize other governments from inside and to black mail them. "Oh you don't want to send more gibs? well maybe you'll receive an extra shipment of ms13 next month"

Yes

I like strawberry, but I dislike chocolate

The president is seriously ill

Germany

She was not only a whore but also really dumb
El Salvador is located in Central America, not South America.

Did you guys hack our election?

Disagree.
Everyone knows who the gangmembers are. Everyone knows where they live, eat, sleep, fuck and shit. Everyone.
Whoever tries to sell you the narrative of gangs being some secret underground organization has either never been on El Salvador or benefits from the lie.

Most of the prostitutes in the capital are from Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua. Most of them agree to come here thinking they will work as models or animators. It's easy to smuggle for a few hundred dollars inside the country, so there are no official records and since politicians and high rank government officials frequent these places, there is no sign this will stop any time soon.

What about human trafficking and human compromise, OP?

Keep posting here when you can, user. Anything else you think we should know? Anything interesting that you feel safe in sharing?

Do you know won killed Seth Rich?

You must be doing a great job. I don't think anyone's ever suspected you of having one.

>literally who AMA

Yes, Hill-

Can this be a new thing like that candlejack me...

Dude. If OP is legit, then it is fucking awesome. You can discover a lot of info about the intelligence world from the intelligence agencies of smaller nations. Depending on the nation, they usually have strong ties to the bigger intelligence agencies of the world, and depending on who you talk to, it is a great avenue of investigation. I mean it is kinda a no-brainer. THe only question is if this guy is legit. Even if he isnt, he has provided some interesting little tidbits of info.

What is the roll of the jews in Latin America?, in your country?

Salvador "Intelligence"

>>El Salvador Secret Service

Okay okay... why does El Salvador need a spy agency? Don't y'all have enough problems just feeding your people?

Hate to break it to you, but these nations usually have small airforces and armies. Some South/Central American intelligence agencies are actually pretty sharp.

How shit is your agency for you to assume a failure in the intelligence collection, instead of the more essential abilities of agenda setting, planning, inter and intra-agency coordination, or intelligence dissemination?

Nah, that meme is dusty. Besides, it won't catch on the cause Hilla-

Shit man. Where'd he go? Did he actually get whacked by Hill-

Thanks for the info on my country, I hardly know shit about it anymore. please post more. my question is, my parents are both from El salvador. I was born here. Do I qualify to get citizenship there or anything like that? I really don't know shit.

Fuck i miss seeing the dude on the bike with that big ol basket of fresh bread straight out the oven. like 50 cents a bag too

That is a nice fucking wojack

Get fucked you pinche cerote. Keep MS13 out of my country.

i would ask for proof you arent just larping, but i know you dont have any and thus just going to save your flag

How the fuck do you not have salvador flag if you are collecting them. It's not even rare

found out after writing i already had it. just didnt remember it. also i just started 2 months or so ago with the collection so its not that vast yet

how many people in el salvador are actually white or white-castizo?
Is it just a mud hellhole?