Should it be legal to marry your sister, or at least cohabitate and have intercourse with her...

Should it be legal to marry your sister, or at least cohabitate and have intercourse with her, as long as you're both consenting adults and don't reproduce?

>marry and don't reproduce
no

yes

Objectively yes

Yes.

>marry no
why would you anyway?
>cohabitate and intercourse with no children
fine. but keep it in the deep woods

>amerifat doesn't know germans and brits and italians and greeks are all into incest

kys tyrone

it should be illegal to have children with ANY women except redheads as they are so MASTER RACE

As long as you consent to be surgically or chemically castrated, sure, why not?

Otherwise, you are no better than the masses of inbreeding retard muzzies or queen victoria's idiot grandchildren...

Castration is mandatory, though. It's too much of a risk to take you at your word...

those who commit incest should be hung drawn and quartered. do that a few times in public and it will become rare.

No.

No because it's retarded when there are billions of other women

NO

brother sister relationship is the ultimate bond, sex only enhances the purest love between siblings.

Move to New Jersey, it's legal there
So is fucking your adult child, or parents, grandparent's
As long as everyone is over 18 and you promise not to have children, it's all good
I thought Jersey was a giant toilet
Now I find out it is really Paradise

That's some Game of Thrones Cersy BS right there

You don't happen to be inbreed?

But they aren't race mixing, they are staying racially pure.

so long as there is a welfare state incest should remain illegal. the taxpayer should not be forced to pay for your retarded inbred children.

imo it´s fucking weird but if they both consent it, it shouldn´t be illegal

>australia

Way to reinforce the right-wing hillbilly stereotype, you fucking retard.

but actually, incest is the only certain path to racial purity.

No it shouldn't be allowed in any way.

Yes, yes !

Yes, as opposed to miscegenation.

Marriage mean reproduce if you marry just for HURR SEE GOY IM MARRIED WITH MY SISTER SEE

Once genetic engineering can remove deformities with ease, incest will start being a lot more common

People on Sup Forums hate gays but will defend incest, bestiality, and pedophilia... Sup Forums is on another level of retardation when compared to mudslimes and the SJW community.

Castration is a good point, otherwise you wouldn´t be able to make sure they don´t get kids.

that's what having a userbase of basement dwellers does to you

Was there a biblical passage about being married and not producing children being sinful?

You probably have no sister OP or never this question would have pop up in your mind.
Or maybe you're a sub-humans who knows.

Hey now, I defend gays and incest.

>and don't reproduce?
why cant you reproduce?
we let 40 year old women have kids.

right they hav this thing called vasectomy now so you can skip being a full neuter

No point in marrying without having the intention of reproduce.

That being said, I fully support the idea of sibling marriage being legal. In a world full of sluts, marrying your sister is the only way to keep the bloodline pure and ensure her loyalty

You will only have retards if you already have a predisposition for it and if your family keep being incestuous for various generations

No
Sage

Fag.

i don't know , but in france you can sign a civil partnership contract where you have a lot of
advantage for the couple, but for me a marriage is only for reproduce and raise a children

No, trannyism should make obvious the consequences of indulging mental illness rather than treating it

why are we so vulnerable to inbreeding?

Is Adam & Eve the work of the devil?

>germans, brits and italians
>not muslim
Toothpaste, I...

All arguments for gay marriage can be used for incest

No but I dated a woman who implored me to pretend my family adopted her taking the choice bedroom from me causing me to seek revenge by using her as a sex slave.

I don't know if I would really call that paradise...

>Sweden
>hundreds of thousands of Swedes
>still not one of them is a shitskin

what did they mean by this

My mother and father are father and daughter. My IQ is 125 and aside from the fact I have to live in a sterile, perspex box am living a totally normal, functional life.

Yes. Why the fuck did liberals skip incest acceptance for trans/third gender acceptance?

It's hard to push for incest since many people have siblings. It's easy to push for faggot marriage and gorillion genders since it's more of an unrelated far away thing for most people, so they tend to assume the most moral stance on it.

incest is only a form of escapism. if you have a normal sexlife, you should not feel the urge to fuck siblings. it is for losers who cant score. degenerate