What do millennials do with their disposable income?

What do millennials do with their disposable income?

Other urls found in this thread:

bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I buy anime figures.

>millenials
>disposable income

Good joke.

HRT

Call me a retard, but I mostly play on my guitar, visit rock concerts, go to a shooting club and just walk. Essentially a lower middle class lifestyle. And that's with my millionaire dad

Music gear.

Lost hard. Good job, user.

I buy climbing gear.

clothes, shoes, money for dates, occasionally books

Support my wife's son

Nice.

I save roughly half of my monthly income.

Very comforting not to live paycheck to paycheck.

>I waste it on useless garbage

Cool.

Thanks for contributing to white genocide.

blow it on twitch streamers

Buttplugs

w..what? Am I gay now¿?

I think I'm a millennial, at 22, I buy parts for my pickup.

DUDE WEED

>saving half your income

But are your parents living month to month? If they fail where will you get your food?

>yugioh cards
>guns
>new bike
>order food

save the rest. Just found out I'm saving about $800/month. So I'm opening an RSP and tax free account and putting 200 monthly away in both. Maybe I should put more away, I dunno...finance stuff is very new to me.

800 cuckbux? Yeah put that away every month for 3 years and you'll be able to put down a big down-payment on a 350,000-range house

>But are your parents living month to month? If they fail where will you get your food?

I earn enough to support myself and still save half my paycheck.

Try again.

I saved my disposable income and now I'm married with a baby and I won't simply disappear with no legacy like all my friends who are baristas with masters degrees (:

Sounds good, my gf and I are looking for a house in the $200 000 range, which do exist in my area, just rare. Just need the 40k (20%) down payment.

Cryptocurrencies

Alcohol, cameras stuff, plane tickets.

start saving and investing early, you'll be very happy later.

bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

Guns and gun accesories

Guns
Stocks
beer

They buy bitcoin

See

If you want to buy anytime soon. Canada taxes are so high.

>Give kikes your money for useless trinkets

I save and invest

what's disposable income?

Saving it so we can actually afford these inflated homes in suburbia.

Guns food and cancer treatments. Also this truck

Yes goy, invest in Vanguard® index funds. Ignore the fact that I, Jack Bogle, founded Vanguard®.

No memes plz.

Jesus Christ. Just get a job at a pub and you'll be fucking the slutty bartenders in no time.

that's a nice truck user. I can't wait to get one and a boat to pull. Need a house first though.

dispose of it.

D...disponsible what now?

Home improvement. Professional development. Stock.

Guns. Clothing. Gym membership. Political contributions.

CHANG'D

Guns, and save the rest.

I buy dip and I use it to help me study

putting all mine into starting a small farm.

Thanks, i got that used for 28k

sure sign of ego crisis

>i will be poor forever, but at least I didn't pay that 0.04% expense ratio to the jew!
good plan user

being a somewhat cute girl is life on easy mode with cheat codes

I dump it into my yard for animals and shit and maybe gun stuff.

i give all my NEET bucks to blonde bimbo in OPs pic related

Waste it on my alcoholism.

Also invest it with /myjew/ so I can get /jew privilege/ even though I'm pureblood Scandinavian.

I leave it in the bank, I can't find anything worth buying

post more ass like in OP.

that is the only reason for this thread.

Dude, get yourself a hooker instead.

I am prepping

Guns, survival gear, supplies
Also investments

>Not having above middle class parents who paid for your college
An education doesn't make you smart user. Being smart is genetic

Any "extra" income goes basically towards living somewhat comfortably. Instead of buying food once a month and eating rice and pasta every day, I'll treat myself to some good bread or meat. That's pretty much it.

drugggggggggssssssssssssssssss

parking tickets.

I'm familiar with "income," but what is "disposable income?"

>American
>doesn't buy guns

That truck would give me cancer too

I don't waste on video games, alochol, smokes etc. I use for family outings and prepping.

Yeah, pretty much. i bought the truck after losing a testicle to cancer. I feel better now

I'm still in school but my brother spends his money doing outdoors shit on weekends like hiking, climbing, rafting, ect. He's pretty redpilled but I think more ppl in general are starting to go outside again which is a good thing

Good thing they don't have children otherwise they wouldn't be able to buy drugs and toys and videogames or to support the degenerate lives of their favourite attention whores who film themselves and post videos on the internet.

Right now? Buying solar panels, rain water tanks, bullets, packaging bulk foods in mylar, raised bed gardens and saving up to buy a farm.

I am going to inherit my grandpas collection

he has enough guns for a full militia

>kraut giving opinion about trucks

Fortiez, bluntz, and bitchez. What else?

/thread

Nothing, they don't have disposable income.

Me?
Nothing. Absofuckinglutely nothing.

You can never have enough guns. Would be smart to buy some now.

food & booze

>you jerry whitu boyo?

I save. I'm gonna get my own place, car, and will invest into bitcoin when the next drop happens.

I bought a guitar a mac book and some audio production equipment. But I've also bought clothes and stuff too

You have a problem.

Spare money goes to
Guns
Whiskey
Sometimes eating out somewhere reasonably priced with good food (never applebees)
A present for my girlfriend.

Everything else is savings clothes or bills

sven post best post

wtf is disposable income?

car parts. really want pic related.

Ona holes

It's an american think, eurotrash need not apply

Dumb millenials spend it on consumer goods/debt

Smart millenials spend it on stocks/bonds and other investment-type assets.

Basically the same as every generation.

What kind of beta orbiter faggotry am I watching here?

They play video games, buy drugs, and waste time on the internet.

Hookers and Blackjack, in that order.

videogames

They spend all their (parent's) money on DUDE WEED and vidya then complain about being poor. Fuck millennials and their gender studies degrees.

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on hitbox, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

If you don't live at home, you're not left with much. I buy car parts, firearms, and saving for a boat.

Why do millennial prefer thin pizza over deep-dish pizza?

Pretty much, yeah. I mean we are the leading nation when it comes to automobiles. Even a fabricated global scandal didn't stop us.

shirts, gym gear buying shit like 120 pound dumbbells. upgrading my computer. Thing is I don't make enough to have a disposable income. Fuck those twitch whores living life on easy mode I swear they deserve rape.

Mechanic here, and you're stupid. You might as well throw your money into a garbage disposal.