youtu.be/3HWxKahieBY?t=4h30m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You started it.

because it was funny

no you did
oil embargo

You deserved it you fucking coinslot eyed cucks
You started a war with the USA, you got what was coming.
Fuck off

We didn't my honorary bro.

So that you may have 2,000,000 immigrants you wish to have every fuckin day to run your country in near future.

How did Pearl Harbor help with that embargo?

The real question is why they don't do it again

In response to you starting a war, yes.

Look, all you had to do was sit down and do what we told you. You wouldn't listen, so we erased your empire, burned down your entire country, occupied you for more than half a century, and permanently altered your culture to something we found more appealing to us.

Do you really think it's a good idea for you us to revisit this conversation? Or would it simply be better for everyone if you sat down and shut up, like we asked you to originally?

/thread

>Bomb pearl harbor
>Cries cuz we nuked the fuck outta them
We finished what you started Tojo. Now fuck off

>ITT americans justifying use of nuclear weapons
keep repeating "muh pearl harbor" all you like, no one deserves to be vaporized and turned into a literal fucking shadow on a wall.

As sick as I am of this you've forced my hand.

Because it was clearly over but you refused to surrender

Yes they do.

Is that why Jaypan changed their flag? To represent and honor the nuclear blast?

I believe it was the Nelson doctrine. "Gotta nuke something."

>oil embargo
>while Imperial Japan conquests all around southeast asia
yes truly our fault

I'm so sorry user.

For you. How's the Paki problem going?

Bc you treated our pows like 2 inch dick faggots, when u were the 2 inch dick faggots.

If we hadn't then the USSR and the USA would have had to invade and we would have north (communist) and south (capitalist) japan and that would be really shit.

Obviously it was worth trying out.

>sending your own men to fight when an alternative which involves 0 own people casualties is available

To r-reach orgasm senpai

Refusing to sell someone something isn't attacking them...

>me
>implying you're actually Japanese and not a vpn, english teacher, or military base faggot

you sneak attacked our country, killed thousands of Americans, we blew you the fuck out at midway, and you cuck fucks wouldn't surrender, if America would have invaded Japan many more Americans would have died, so boom.

They communists in the US incinerated your women and children to impress the communists in Russia.

You get really rapey when you go to war and we just wanted to see what it would do. Also let the world know who has the biggest be don't in town

what is fallout, what is the gulf stream.

not one cause I don't live in london

were you abused as a child?

>you sneak attacked our country
clearly a false flag crap like always.

youtu.be/3HWxKahieBY?t=4h30m3s

Thank you, General MacArthur.

cause you're anime

We protected the you from Russian rule so you should be happy

i want to fuck that battleship

literally for the lulz

Because you refused to accept unconditional surrender, thinking your emperor was God and your katana superior to machine guns.

knowledge at that time, is that these things do not exist
>even if it were, it would still be the logical choice

yea a false flag, tell that to all the families that lost fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters, so defending ourselves is a bad thing?

Russia had a set date that they were going to 'help' the US in the war on Japan by. Truman knew this date was coming up and if Russia invaded Japan we knew that they wouldn't give it up. So the first nuke dropped and then we had to drop a second because that was the last day before Russia intervened

Ive got two Brit nephews. I feel sorry for them and the cucked country they live in. You are being invaded.

just like the US doesnt have a nigger problem because I live in the country. You cant hide forever bong

>Not doing business with somebody is an act of aggression worth bombing them over
>Girls not having sex with me is an act of aggression worth shooting them over

same reason we sprayed you with a chemical weapon in the 80s. to cull your weak . you should be thanking us in a few generations you will practically be producing superheroes

not even talking comic book scifi just survival of the fittest. most people think in terms of athleticism and forget that much of life deals with things you have no control over like random radiation exposure and industrial waste

the fittest arent always the jocks in a biological sense

Your glorious leaders did a deal with the US so they could rebuild
All those single houses on large plots became modern buildings
Then you japs gave your highest awards to the same Americans who bombed you
And the US returned the favour and granted its highest awards to Nips
The US got contracts for much of the rebuilding
and they established factories in Japan which provided work for Japan's former farmers whose little farms had been destroyed in the bombing
US and Nippon leaders all happy and making profit

Except none of those things were an issue then, and they aren't now

Same reason your country conducted Unit 731 experiments. The US needed real life data from humans in order to fully understand the capability of the weapon they had just bet billions of dollars on. It also sent a message to the rest of the world, that the US now had this terrible weapon.

Honestly, any historian who is honest on this subject, will tell you, that the bombing was not necessary. We could've let you starve for 6-12 months, and maybe done an 'exhibition' bombing near Tokyo bay or something--something to let you know that we didn't have to physically invade you anymore--that your resistance was futile.

But we needed the data and to send a message.

Savage

they bombed you because you were zealously devoted, unafraid of death and escalating the situation and massive collateral damage and civilian casualties were still part and parcel of warfare

and the bataan death march, that was a pretty shitty thing to do.

globalist funded scientists needed a test platform and the false narrative created through controlled media and propaganda of wwII gave us the plausible moral high ground to do so. only the small groups of nationalist states who were allied (axis powers) were opposed. the depth of our intel networks allowed us to foster the best environment, and agent infiltration coordinated and encouraged the attack on pearl harbor, which we not only knew of but helped design.

THIS

Putting pows on ships disguised as Japanese warships and supply ships for their own countryman to fire upon and sink those same ships, fucking sick. I don't think enough bombs were dropped

Why did you rape nanking?

Hey how about you shut up the fuck up. At least your country is not overrun with niggers and spics.

>sided with (((USSR))) and (((Maoist China))) against traditional Germany and Japan to save Jews and kick Churchill's drunken ass.

The real reason was to show the USSR America had that power. Japan didn't even surrender after the bomb. Rumors of Russia invading made the generals surrender

They did it literally just to wave a dick at USSR
They could just tell Stalin "hey, w-we have a nuke, don't try any funny business in Europe" or they could invite him to a polygon and blow it up there in front of him without killing anyone, but Anglos don't give a fuck about non-Anglo lives, so they dropped it on you instead, cause it's literally the same as dropping it on polygon for them - 0 anglos die in both cases

And now you are sucking their dick thinking they won't use you as nuke fodder again if it benefits them.

P A T R I O T
A
T
R
I
O
T

Oh wow
Russia, I didn't know you liked to suck cock so much.

>fell for obvious bait
>it's your fault for placing bait

Anything if it bests your old ally huh?

I can't speak for the rest of my fellow countrymen, but I have intensely studied the dropping of two atomic bombs on you nips during world war II. Every bomb dropped, including the firebombing of Tokyo, I could defend in some way, but not those two bombs. At that point in the war, you had practically surrendered. All you asked for was to keep the institution of the Emperor, which we let you have even after the atomic bombs were dropped. Flatly stated, we did not need to use those weapons on you guys to win the war, and dropping them did not save a single American life, despite what I was told. It was Truman and his cadre with the Manhattan project who wanted to test it out.

So all I want to say to you zipper-heads is this: I am sincerely sorry we did that to you. It was fucked up. Please forgive my grandparents generation if you can.

>sit down and do what we told you
Yeah no sane nation would do that.

To turn you into a secularist bitch

dont feel so flattered Zitto Animale

yous are just one of many victims of globalism.

>NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

I thought it was the testing grounds okay!

This. Amerikwan patriotards be like, hurr durr we would have killed more if we invaded, as if the (((military industrial complex))) gives af, (and as if that justifies destroying whole cities of non-combatants).

Lol "nuclear weapons" are a meme. Shouldn't Hiroshima and Nagasaki be radioactive wastelands if that shit was real?

Because you were egotistical pricks with no respect for anything non-Japanese.

>pic related

I think the user above stated it pretty well, we needed real life data on what happens when you drop an atom bomb on a densely populated area.

On the bright side, japan is one of the more developed countries now a days. Take the good with the bad I guess.

>Why did you bomb me?
So that anime would be born.

maybe they thought your flag is just a target

You know3 whatr? Bomb them again! I really don't care about it!

America provoked Japan to start war by treating their citizens bad. Face it America, you started it

To send a message to those Russians. Look up McCarthyism on wikipedia.
It was never about you. You think american old-timers cared about chinks and gooks?

"I'll nuke a can of gooks it will not be a fluke"-Moonman don't wanna miss a shot

ZITTOS BTFO

WAHZABI STYLO-KUN!

>Bataan death march
>Hell ships
>Nanking
>Unit 731
>Started the war
>Telling civilians to fight to the death or commit suicide
>wtf US is so ebul for using nukes

Also accurate.

>tfw 26 and I place Japanese lives above spics and nigs

Fuck off archipelanegro.

it's not important who started it

but who ended it.

the weak should fear the strong

and small dicked gook nips should definitely fear america

You do realize that when they decoded the encrypted communications of those suspected as communist infiltrators with computers about 10 years ago, it revealed that every single one McCarthy targeted was, in fact, a Russian communist...

(((they))) tried to prevent the spread of anime but it clearly failed

>pretends to be offended by raping flips
>rapes Japanese and German women
>then gets assraped by big circumcised hebrew cock
>wonders why the world is slowly becoming a communist Dystopia

This is your mind on war propaganda.

>Every person, even those cleared of all charges in the aftermath, was actually a spy.
>(And they rigged elections, helped Trump become a billionaire and caused global warming.)

I would ask for a source, but I'm afraid it's CNN.

I hate niggers I hate jew I hate spics and japs too.

I don't think any Americans at that point cared at all about Japanese people. Basically not even people. Just nuke them like you would chemical bomb an insect hive. Solve the problem nice and quick. And it's the Japanese empire's fault that Americans felt that way.

Or maybe they didn't want hundreds of thousands of US soldiers (and more Japanese killed than the number killed from both nukes) dying in an invasion

to get to china before Russia

Yes because afterall, what got them into that mess in the first place? Greed? Are you saying GREED is a virtue?

The /his fags like me are having a fun time watching this....

:D the difference between people with brains and boomers
>Russian communist.
I think you mean a Jewish Communist.

Goto: 2:19:00

Finnish intelligence officers sold us decryption documents. Watch for about 10 min.

It is why there are so many commie fucks in our academia and government today. Trump is the response.

same same

look out we got a though guy here

>99% of rapes from allies were committed by commie Slavs
Kill yourself, you shit

you fuckers had too much pride and honor to defend your decaying empire like some sad 40 year old loser who constantly reminisces their high school days as captain of their football team. you literally would not give up until every person in your country was dead. that was your mindset: its better to be dead than to lose honor. so what were we supossed to do? keep sending our soliders to die just so you'd stop being a little bitch about losing?

the atomic bomb was much more efficent. we were able to flex our destruction muscles to prove we really could kill and destroy your entire country if you did not surrender. you didnt even give up after the first bomb! thats how shamelessly stubborn your country was. and we would've kept dropping nukes on you, so be grateful Tojo actually wised up and realized how fucked he was, or else the glorious land of the rising sun would be nuclear wasteland shut off from the entire world. plus, its not like you actually care about human life given your allahu akbar level kamikaze tactics.

america literally did nothing wrong. we did what was in out best interest to end the war as fast as possible with a minimum of US soldier casualities and to keep our population safe.

I'm being a faggot on purpose being a /his fag and seeing /pol get into historical arguments are funny as fuck.