Fake christians

You are NOT a true Christian if you believe in any science, especially evolution. God made us in his own image and I sure as hell didn't come from no fucking monkey nor am I related to one, atheist kikes need to stop spreading this myth

>God made us in his own image
Then God is not a god.

>Christian
>believing in evolution and Big Bang theory
Choose one heretics

That's great. Now get off the internet.

t. Shlomo

No. The purpose of god is to establish objective morality. Science can tell you nothing on how to live a moral live.

gr8 b8 m8

Tbf when the big bang theory was first put forwards, a bunch of priests were very in favour of it.

The idea before that was that the universe was eternal and unchanging.

The idea before that was that the earth is 6,000 years old.

The person who came up with the Big Bang theory was a christian priest

>if you believe in any science

Why are you using a computer and posting on the interwebs you hypocrite?? Seems to me like deep inside you don't really believe in what you preach

If I make a sculpture of myself that doesn't mean that I'm a sculpture. Fucking idiot frog.

you obviously dont beleive in god since you are using the internet and a computing device created by the theories and knowledge of science. Stupid slide thread

>God made us in his own image

Does God have a belly button?
Asking for a friend

Eustachian tubes were gills
Webbed feet and hands still appearing on newborns
Tail bones = atrophied tails
Embryos are fish, lizards, apes etc. during their development
You may not like it, but the evidence exists

>and I sure as hell didn't come from no fucking monkey

i dunno, OP, cuz ur mum's real hairy and she's dumb as a cow

OP doesn't belive in science. Still uses a computer, TV, electricity, probably many engineered chemicals etc.
Kill yourself OP or atleast get castrated

PS. Almlost anyone I have noticed who deny evolution don't understand it. Just educate yourself or stfu

Heretic scum

>an atheist not understanding Christianity and telling Christians what they can and can't believe

Also, research how many times "yom" is used throughout the bible, and how many words it is translated into throughout the bible.

I don't believe the evolutionary kike its incompatible with the bible.

>looking for answers about the world doing research supported by evidence is somehow bad

If mainstream ''''''science'''''' is so awful, it's only because of all the pseudo-theories supported by the "settled science" dogma.

I can say that you are a retarded frog

Also nice LARP faggot

And the guy who founded the theory of evolution was, from what I read, Christian. Or at least eventually converted to Christianity. In addition I've read somewhere about an ancient Christian monk who proposed the possibility of the seven days not being literal.
And yet, here in the modern day, Atheists are using this as disproof of a god while Christians, particularly the hardcore Creationists and Evangelicals, are denying they are real because they conflict with the Bible. The theories presented by the religious intellectuals of the past are being denied in the present by the most religious, though not most intellectual, of people.

For some reason, this is funny to me.