Okay motherfuckers, listen here

Okay motherfuckers, listen here.
First of all this redpill is for dumb russian Navalny shills and traitors.
You probably think you're special and smart, indeed you're just 18 y.o., you already watch (((youtube))) and you think you know everything about your corrupted politicians because Navaly said.
So let me redpill you a bit.

You probably would say like WE ARE YOUNG INTELLECTUAL ELITES BUT YOU ARE DUMB OLD COMMIE FUCKERS.
Okay let me explain to you, that you are not intellectual elite and probably never will be. Intellectual elites are dudes who actually in control, mostly it's experienced politicians, businessmen, economists who actually have a decent education background in their spheres. And thanks god we live in a country where people who are in charge know that "democracy" is fucking bullshit because regular people ( voters ) are stupid and they should not be allowed to vote. We know it on practice, Russia's always been run by tsars and dictators and it works pretty well.

So here is typical fake news: People come to streets and protest against corruption. It's about a riot!!!
How is it in fact: a bunch of liberal shilling faggots, students, and scooltards, who want to feel special and belong to something to look different, makes illegal(!!!) "protest" action on streets where they have been banned to go to. This so called "action" is owned by the jew's puppet and it's targeted to spoil reputation of the president and destabilise situation in the country. Of course policemen would have to stop this illegal bullshit action and filthy faggots would screech as loud as they can to take attention and make fake news like MUH RUSSIAN BARBARIAN POLICEMEN BEAT INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO'D LIKE TO GET (((FREEDOM))).

to be continued...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kp8PmgPW_AI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So here's how it actually is:
All intellectual elites support Putin.
When the opposition is of low tier white niggers, uneducated retards and hipsters who only pretend to be smart but in fact they aren't even close to be smart, plus all LGBT and SJW faggots, they are a full copy of the west libers who voted for Hilary for the same reasons. No wonder that both groups of the supporters are almost exactly the same. And you know why? Because of (((them))). The Jews is the real enemy. Their policy have the same patterns of turning countries to shit and enslaving them eventually. And Putin with his buddies are the only men who can stop the white genocide and globalism. But normies who are not in the business can't understand the full picture of what is going on, they think pretty dumb like "let's blame our government cuz we can't find any other excuse of being poor and dumb", "let's just make the wages high!", "fuck off Putin we want cheap iPhones and cars" and etc, but behind this it's not just simple as it can seem at the first look, they don't realize that Putin doing his best to not let the fucking jews take over, Putin and nuclear warheads is the only reason why Russia still exists, because as we all know the US/NATO hate Russia so much and trying their best to bend us down. Regular stupid motherfucking liberal faggot would say "fuck Crimea we don't need this piece of shit we want ipnooooones not (((sanctions)))" but Crimea is the only reason why NATO got BTFO'd and didn't put their bases there with nuclear warheads targeted to Moscow. There's a real war of the whole western world against Russia.

Recently Russia and China got India and Pakistan in the SCO and it is going to be the main opposition to the US/NATO's terror what they used to do all over the world for years. And you think some liberal cucked fucker would resist the west pressure? He'd rather pee and shit his pans and sell the motherland to fucking jews like the hohols did. People in Russia must realize that sanctions and MUH LIBERAL FREEDOM is motherfucking BAIT to destabilise situation in Russia and make it weak. You normies don't fucking have any idea how deep is this shit so just let the serious dudes deal with it.

We know Analny is a retard

good movie

The only redpill on Russia you'll ever need

Here's one on chechenya while I'm at it

>You normies don't fucking have any idea how deep is this shit so just let the serious dudes deal with it
read this in in Morgan Freeman voice

Sorry to burst your bubble kid

>And Putin with his buddies are the only men who can stop the white genocide and globalism.

Right, because open-borders with Muslim countries stops white genocide?

Congrats on posting the dumbest thing Ive read today

>All intellectual elites support Putin.
Sure, Olka. That's why the richest areas of Moscow voted for Navalny and the poorest ones choose Sobyanin. That's why Putin have his lowest ratings in MGU, MFTI and VShE. This people are not intellectual elite like glorious Putin supporters.

Hahaha this is actually good shit. Really made me kek.

No, those are good muslims and our buddies from USSR era.

The atheist ones from Central Asia maybe but letting in Muslims is never good.

Russia is cucked by muslims.

Yea muslims are not the best guys and I don't like them personally, but I see Putin want to make a great empire and he's letting them go in because he's seeking for allies, it's the only option to stay against US/NATO.

>Russia's always been run by tsars and dictators and it works pretty well
>it works pretty well
Huh?

You keep on buying the NATO threat nonsense.
It'll keep Putin in power until he dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=kp8PmgPW_AI

>but I see Putin want to make a great empire and he's letting them go in because he's seeking for allies

First of all this is a case when all muslims go onto streets because of their bullshit Ramadan or something and it can seem insane at the first look but in fact they are like ghosts i live in moscow and i almost don't see them, they all live outside moscow they only come to work to moskow and moscow is a capital city.

we know

show me an example of an

> INTELLECTUAL ELITE

>it's the only option to stay against US/NATO

Putin is destroying NATO by buying shitload of property in NATO countries and transferring shitload of money to NATO countries. 1488D chess.

>show me an example of an
>> INTELLECTUAL ELITE

lost it.

the archetype liberal baby boomer

OP your so redpilled and deserving of my attention. Please do continue about how you want tsars telling you what to do. Seems to work for you and your asshole. There can be no redpill on Sup Forums until we take the policits out of pol

a Russian one

Navalny type are faggots with overinflated worth. Narcissists and traitors.

>WE ARE INNOVATIVE EUROPEANS :D
most europeans think you are childish slav plebs
Your actual friends - other narcissists.

>a Russian one

>Navalny type are faggots with overinflated worth.

same shit as a Putin

dude, cmon, political choice in russia are literally "a bottle in rectum" or "usa's hand in rectum"
other choices are nonexistent. Many people think that if its not Putin, then you burgers would grab us by the balls. And this is kinda true.
So Navalny is a total faggot and cuckoolander, but he has a political agenda of breaking comfortable life of milliarders and national companies CEOs, who drain economics and build their own little fancy world, funded by stolen money.
So that does it

Yes, you are right. They want the throne.

bourgeoisie ruining country, what else is new

Stealing almost all money for their own merits and profits. Not like the bad-capehtalesm-propaganda, but damn.

Я нe знaю ктo блядь тaкoй этoт Haвaльный, нo твoй вдpeбeзги paзopвaнный, пoлыхaющий aнyc дocтaвил.

>dont like poootim
>traitor
top kek, get back to your troll factory for another ration of vodka, you cant think straight

I am of Russian on business, this is of good explanations I feels. Putin is good man and has good plannings of Russia but jews are of fightings against us with false news

нy элитa y нeгo пoддepживaeт пyтeнa, пoнимaeш ли

>defending Medvedev's mansion and wealth this much
t.Bootlicker