Where does Sup Forums stand on abortion? Is it morally wrong? Does it matter at all...

Where does Sup Forums stand on abortion? Is it morally wrong? Does it matter at all? Or does it depend on the circumstances?

strawpoll.me/13170222

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Abortion in 2017 is wrong

condoms
pills
pull out
cum in mouth
analsex

any many other ways for NOT GETTING PREGNANT

You are seriosly a fucking nigger or a retard if you get your girl pregnant in 2017

Murder.

Abortions should only be allows for white people. They should be mandatory.

I wish my dumbass shit parents had aborted me. This world is literally hell.

I'm sorry Sven, I really am. I hope you can make the most of your shitty life.

Pro-choice

even if you outlaw abortion, women can still use coat hangers, the only difference is that they can injure themselves

with this in mind, it seems pretty obvious that the pro-life position is mostly about punishing women for promiscuity

>the pro-life position is mostly about punishing women for promiscuity

Partially that, but Christians believe that a fetus is just as much a human being as you or me.

Human life is fundamentally sacred. There are only a few very rare cases where it's ethically acceptable to take the life of an innocent child.

Depends on race. If it's brown, flush it down.

What would those cases be?

>if you outlaw something people will do it anyway so lets just make everything legal

PP supplies Genetic Company's, Cults & Spirit Cooking/Eating with remains.

Archive(even reading just the OP's will be very useful):

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Stance: Abortion would be terrible if human life had value.

>nothing should be illegal because people might still do it
Epic

>the only difference is that they can injure themselves
Good, they deserve it
>t seems pretty obvious that the pro-life position is mostly about punishing women for promiscuity
As they should be
Fucking degenerates

Tard and nigger babbies should ok to kill desu

Murdering babies is okay.
Murdering babies isnt okay.

Obvious Answer

Thanks rabbi

There are pros and cons about abortion
The pro is that drunk, drug addicted sluts are less likely to have children. A kind of eugenics, that's why women that abort are usually niggers or slavs.
Usually aborted babies are from deadbeat fathers, that should never be allowed to breed anyway. If a women abort your baby, it means that instinctively she knows you're a subhuman.

The cons is that it'll promote sluttish behaviour, as women will find it more appealing to sleep around knowing that they'll have no responsibilities.

The legalisation of abortion also implies that men should not be obligated to pay child support though.
I'm a bit afraid of letting females decided to who live and who dies though.

Niggers

Killing a fetus is morally and logically indefensible. Anyone who is pro-abortion simply hasn't thought about it enough, or is an amoral monster.

Also
>the only difference is that they can injure themselves
This is a reason to keep it illegal too

Sup Forums is staunchly anti-abortion, but for two very different reasons:

1) it is immoral and wrong to murder babies
2) it pisses off feminists and leftists

Without abortion dumb people will procreate to the point when they trigger a massive war for limited resources.

>it seems pretty obvious that the pro-life position is mostly about punishing women for promiscuity
That's actually what makes me wonder. I am pro choice because I think whores having babies breeds more whores in 20 years. We should try to create a system where girls stop being whores. I am unsure how to do this, maybe by normalising college aged people marrying again.
based monkey spic.
>condoms
okay
>pills
fucks up the woman's body. They are female steroid pills.
>pull out
not always effective
>analsex
minus well be a fucking faggot