America voted for Tru-

Nope. Trump LOST the vote by more than 3 million votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who gives a shit?

>Doesn't know what a constitutional republic is.
>This this shill slide thread is a good idea.

OMG I love this meme €X

>America voted for Hil-
Nope. She lost 86% of all counties in the country. California is more populous than the 2nd and 3rd most populous states, Texas and Florida.
California does NOT get decide the outcome.
Besides, minus California and trump WON by 5 million votes.

>implying anyone believes those numbers

And the electoral college behaved as intended because all of those votes came from California

>sage
someone doesn't know how electoral votes work
>feels very summer in here

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Where 3/4 of the illegals are, and are actively encouraged to vote Democrat. Bribed even.

2 million?
But user, there are only 538 electoral votes.

This.

The EC is unfair because it gives bumfuck nowhere states more voting power than Californians. NOBODY LIVES THERE!

>Calling numerous credible news organizations liars

We should be a DEMOCRACY!

>3 million illegals meme
Where's your proof? Go ahead, I'll wait.

My grandpa would have voted for Trump, but since he's dead he voted for Hillary twice.

Hi Shareblue! So HRC won the contest no one was actually playing? She get a free bowl of soup with that? It's a shame The Most Qualified Person Ever To Run For Presidentâ„¢ didn't know how to campaign for the electoral college and visit Michigan. She does get the consolation prize of having plenty of free time to have her box munched by Huma.

Remember to hide and sage

Jesus user its June already. Nobody in their right mind cares about Shillary anymore.

>What do you mean checkmate, I HAVE MORE PIECES ON THE BOARD

it fucking properly cracks me up to think that there are a lot of americans STILL really mad at the election result

Doesn't matter, Clinton is a woman and therefore must receive 75% of the votes that Trump, a man, receives. The electoral college must preserve the patriarchy

>half a delegate

wait how

DNC committed Voter fraud in key Blue Districts.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>anonymous5
kys asap

>Football game ended 16-14
>Winning team scored 3 field goals
>Losing team really won though because they scored more touchdowns

Sage slide threads, seen this shit a 100 times. Don't bump or post a image.

>literally lose your campaign just because you're too fucking arrogant to address the people who are your voting base
Her hubris was her downfall, literally all she had to do was occasionally show up in rustbelt, but even that was too much effort for her and instead she bought yet another celebrity endorsement. Also the fact that nearly every time she was on camera she looked like shit and about to faint didn't help either.

It gets worse

Obama's half delegate is actually three half delegates and Clinton has two half delegates

>The EC is unfair because it gives bumfuck nowhere states more voting power than Californians. NOBODY LIVES THERE!

That's how it's supposed to work, numbnut.

United States of America, not United State of America. Nice slide thread, federalist fuckbag.

HRC was the team whose offense could put up 500 yards but lose because they keep fumbling & getting picked in the red zone.