50% non-white

>50% non-white
>4 years of Black Lives Matter and still ongoing
>white privilege meme
>no-white days in universities
>had a black president
>now a meme president
>nationalists are LARPing fat kids dressed as frogs and shouting memes in the streets
>shares a border with Canada
>"Europe is doomed"
L O L

Other urls found in this thread:

texastribune.org/2016/06/24/can-texas-legally-secede-united-states
blancheurope.com/2016/03/09/harold-covington-la-brigade-chapitre-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=7R93qttPmHs
youtube.com/watch?v=exEPCwUnMuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>france
Enough said

daily divide and conquer thread
>SAGE

>America
Enough said

t. 0% white

Not an argument

Fpbp.

Good try Ahkmed

> we have a fighting chance still.....
mfw your country

Gift them to izrail

You're right about one thing, Europe is a White continent and it has been White for centuries, while America has always been a trash dump for Europe where we sent all the protestants, mentally ill and retarded people, including niggers.
America can't into racial nationalism.

>> we have a fighting chance still.....
never said we did. I'm actually talking about you.
50% and dwindling, and you still think this could change, HAHAHA

someone should add the US to this pic

salmon and catfish aren't small fish, and eagles also eat other birds too. i don't mind new morocco shitting on burgerland but leave the pirds out of this.

>Brazil
Enough said

the islam blob should be just "non-whites" and decadence then

you forgot:

>daily threads about our country by jealous muslim-majority shitholes

whens the last time an american made a thread solely to complain about france? whens the last time anyone made any thread about france? whens the last time an american wasted his time making any thread about any other country?

yeah
though apparently there are a lot of niggers that convert to the nation of islam (especially in prison) which are an anti-white group (wasn't it sponsored by obama too lel)

At least I can sleep easy knowing that when it all comes to a head and the barbarians are at the gates, tearing the walls of western civilization to splinters, I will be there to defend it armed with the arms my ancestors fought for and the pride they've instilled in my heart.
America doesn't need saving. Its sons and daughters will save itself. I would worry more about your situation, frenchy.

I'm in texas where even alot of beaners vote republican and also obviously hate niggers. great for me since i am a hispanic. it is changing. just not like you think lol

>great for me since i am a hispanic.
So you're a non White. Hispanics aren't better than niggers.

i'm just complaining about you thinking you are exempt of western's decadence and your arrogance in thinking you are immune when in fact it's as bad as everywhere if not worse.
Just because you don't drown in muslim populations doesn't mean you don't drown in hordes of subhumans foreigners

Sup Forums is basically and you guys are the ones making the most noise.
No wonder why everybody thinks you're idiots, you're deluded

You know what they say for people like you right...... Those in covfefe houses shouldnt throw covfefe

>when it all comes to a head and the barbarians are at the gates, tearing the walls of western civilization to splinters,
that will not happen though. It is a slow process. We're currently experiencing it.

Here in texas most people have enough guns and ammo t give every citizen a weapon. i welcome an invasion. it would rid us of the weak and we can purge those who are problems after we win. Also Texas can legally secede from the union if we wanted...be our own country again. we could do it and suport an economy too.

> t least I can sleep easy knowing that when it all comes to a head and the barbarians are at the gates, tearing the walls of western civilization to splinters,

He's right this won't happen. It will take like 100 years for the West to reach parity with the third world partly because they will be catching up and we will be degenerating. There will be no revolt it will be a nice comfy banal dystopia just like now they might even invent a technological mcguffin and achieve the progressive utopia, curing aging or create an infinite power source

>Also Texas can legally secede from the union if we wanted
False.

>invasion
Texas is already 37% mexican
they're already inside lad, there's nothing to invade (except your home which you can and should indeed defend)

He is Hispanic himself kek.

the only places overrun are the inner cities, and they've been like that for years.

most of the country is smaller cities, suburbs, and rural areas. things are amazing (and very white) in the midwest.

>flag

trucked and cucked

not false. it was part of the agreement when granted statehood. this is texas history 101. learned this shit in highschool dude. it is possible that said, i know it is not probable and unlikely to happen. But if we as a state decided on it we couldnt be stopped.

9/11'd

And we're still the most powerful country in the world.

Grind us down all you want, the strongest will survive.

>it was part of the agreement when granted statehood
Civil War ended in 1865

your sons and daughters are brown kek

>things are amazing (and very white) in the midwest.
well let's hope it last because it's not looking very bright, see

>most powerful country in the world
>hacked by a bunch of Slav nerds
>can't defeat a small bunch of dune coons for over 3 decades

its like that at all cities really. cities is where you find most the trash. houston, austin, i think dallas too. We have a lot of vietnamese too but they are pretty based and do alot for the communities. France doesnt know anything about the states, just the country. we know about france and the rest because they are the laughing stock of the world. even your own president said you have no culture. i feel for you guys i do. my mother is french and that means i am partly but in the end i am american and i will live and die american. what will you live and die as? French? France is dying and being swallowed by the EU and MErkles globalisation plans. As much as i want to talk shit to you ai cant cause i feel pity and sadness at what you are and will be facing.

Russia and China also are powerful yet they are shitholes. How does being powerful makes you immune to decadence?

There is no point being "powerful" if your people are shitskins. Chinks are also powerful but I still prefer any White country to them.

TX can't legally secede. But we could break up into up to 5 smaller states...who then conveniently forget to reapply for statehood.

Really makes you think about how fucked and cucked the rest of the world must be when America is still the greatest and strongest nation in the world despite all that shit

The only thing left is Chaos, Balkanization, Race War and The Northwest Front white ethnostate in the Pacific Northwest.

Now this is a clever post.

test 53dj74bkww21

ignore me.

You're following in their footsteps, so I wouldn't gloat.

Most European countries will be like +95% white when you finally realize your mistake and start the race wars. Thanks for taking the bullet.

BAHAAAHA IT WORKS!

>i feel for you guys i do
as I said, just look over the thread, you're not really in a position to talk. You're bathing in the same shit as the rest of us, no matter how deep you are

>9/11
>16 years ago
>truck
>last week

Who is "We"? Spics? Groids? Chinks? poo eyed caucasoids? ((Them))?

You're nothing

>immune to decadence

Nobody is immune to it. It's created by greed. It's a problem solved by the crucible you described.

>implying everyone isn't being hacked by slav nerds

>greatest

One thing I've noticed, the more of a shithole a country is, the more its citizens will screech about greatness. Never met a Swiss or a Jap who banged about national greatness but meet Romanians and Albanians who do all the time

Damn i was wrong. i could have sworn we learned that.

texastribune.org/2016/06/24/can-texas-legally-secede-united-states

But like other poster said we can loophole it.

you became powerful before all that shit
now you're plunging into hardcore decadence
the fruits of civilization my friend

>now you're plunging into hardcore decadence

And they're exporting it.

dumbass

>It's a problem solved by the crucible you described.
You're gonna stop the cultural and social decline with an army?

These numbers are pretty low.

I've met plenty of badasses from all sorts of backgrounds.

Sorry if that offends you.

see

Cosmopolitism, perfectly represented by your country, is utterly disgusting.

Nah, going to stop it by not bathing in comfortable truth.

We still aren't quite there though, people want to wallow a bit more. Some are praying for the technology God to fix it for them.

>33
>88

What is Kek telling us?

blancheurope.com/2016/03/09/harold-covington-la-brigade-chapitre-3/

because they are from 2011, duh

multiply by 3 and you should be in the real margin

Thanks, we learned from you.

maybe they are on the coastal cities and bigger cities but not in middle america. i dont know where you get your info man but its inaccurate. all news you see on tv is from coastal places. and gib me dats mainly stay there because of sanctuary cities and those are democrat states. I'm not saying we have it good but we dont have rape gangs and people in the middle of the street prayin. Plus nationalism is on the rise in middle america. not the racial nationalism but patriotic nationalism. Something i think france has forgotten about. something Britain is trying to get back....

gas (((yourself)))

There aren't any official statistics in France, you must always add at least 2 millions more.

Also, Islam is just a device, the issue concerns race more than religion.

France isn't as cosmopolitan as you, and it used to be 100% White. America is genuinely multi-racial.

france was always a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=7R93qttPmHs

Regarding rapefugees, your country is way more affected than us.

>rape gangs
where
when
>and people in the middle of the street prayin
living in Marseille and i have seen this only once.
They don't do it regularly, it is a provocation they do rarely

>Plus nationalism is on the rise in middle america. not the racial nationalism but patriotic nationalism
it's civic nationalism, something that doesn't work

>used to be

Is the cousin of yesteryear.

Reality is what it is.

>it's civic nationalism, something that doesn't work

It's awful, subversive multiculturalism.

Used to be, which means it can become White again.

America isn't White in its very nature.

>France
Nice b8

Fuck off racists, America is awesome

>civic nationalism
i will concede with that only because that is true in some places. You probably only see what MSM shows you of here but there is more going on than meets the eye. And the MSM is part of the problem too, for all our countries

US is still 64% white you fucking mohammedan. france, germany, and the UK will be minority white before the US, at current rates.

T. Jealous commiefornia

>which means it can become White again.

Nah, but that was a problem of your creation.

But non-Whites here are mudslimes, immigrants, who can be sent back to their shitholes. In America niggers are fully Americans.

yeah the jpg is bullshit. i've seen bald eagles carry away small livestock, a 30lb sheep.

Bet you this guy will run some vidya games with you

Wrong, the islamic issue in France is far anterior to the fall of this man.

niggers are still only 12% of the US population. the abortion rates keep that percentage constant according to all projections. the browning here comes from latin america, which is already partially white.

niggerfication isnt an issue in the US, only in europe.

The two are intertwined for your country.

Ignore the association at your peril.

america was 92%+ white for the first 200 years of its existence.

They also go for cats and dogs. They aren't above sharing a dead animal carcass with the buzzards either. Maybe we should have "sky burials" and feed libtards to them.

will never happen. you would have a war with them then. and their cousins in the middle east and abroad will be more than willing to supply and help them. This is probably their end game anyway. push you to breaking point where you "attack first" then MSM would be on their side in the propaganda war. The difference between us and yall, if niggers chimpout (besides riots) they will be locked away and ostricized. but if mudslimes rapeout, they get an apology from the president and shekles galore from the gooberment. Yall reward mudslime behavior. And excuse it. that will be your undoing

Fuck off Frog. They are and you would know if you werent up your own ass.

Logically any kind of 'first attack' would entail the eradication of the MSM.

Lol. Look at this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=exEPCwUnMuk

Soon every European will become a vigilante, taking matters into his own hands. What do we need governments for, they are a (((joke))).
I'm hoarding weapons of all kind, got to be ready 2 remove kebab & kikeshit

I'm tempted to say >American education but, you know, its pointless.

Latinos are also a big issue. No population replacement is acceptable.
It wasn't a White country when Europe sent its ill and trash people over there. Same for some states which were Mexicans.

It will happen, and no one will help them, contrarily to us (White Eastern Europe, Russia...).
Mudslimes riffraffs living here aren't appreciated in Maghreb or anywhere else.

No, latinos are stinky, dirty, third-world tier subhumans.

Non-Europeans are trash.

Go choke on your croissant, Francois.