In a few months i will be joining the military. I am realy exited about it. How is it like serving in your militaries?

In a few months i will be joining the military. I am realy exited about it. How is it like serving in your militaries?

enjoy getting beheaded

We only bomb isis.

>we're against ISIS goys, I swear!
Sure you do.

Hope you die tbph

Tnx mate

>Killing Sandniggers
>That's mean because they're j00z :(

I'm already serving in your military Goldstien.

We only bomb isis.

You are ISIS.

Conscription is truly 5/5 system. Knowing how to handle a gun efficiently and knowing small-group guerilla tactics should be required by every man everywhere.

I was in greek army for 9 months. This is our obligatory duty time. Dude it was hard and stupid. Cold, bad food, dirt and corrupted idiots giving you orders.You will have fun too and new expieriences and you will learn how to shoot which is a skill that you may need in the years coming ahead.. Currently i m working with some mossad agents and i know that in israel army is obligatory for 2 years or something and even for women too. Good luck and fuck the palestine muslims my orthodox brother.

Fine, I'll never go back though. I'm a PMC now and make more money and get treated with more respect.

you need strong gassing before you join the ziokike "army" OP

Based Luther. Great stuff.

Will you have to pay for your own diapers or are they part of the uniform?

God germans are fags

>cuckscription
>good
Only if you want substandard cannon fodder for a huge zerg rush military.

Which branch? I'm navy I do spook shit

Kick the shit out of them. Take ALL of your biblical lands. Rebuild the Temple.
>USAF was fun for me.

cannon fodder or not it was really nice to spend time in forest and shit.

when you join get a group of people and go shoot up some mudslims to start a war

In what branch you want to join?

>greek army
>german flag

Fuck, they really reduced that place to a colony, didn't they?

I did four years in the Navy. I was stationed in East/Southeast Asia. It was a lot of hard work (not one day off in 2009), constantly deployed. Saw a few neat/nice places, did a few humanitarian missions. Hated being around blacks more than I usually would.

Looking back it wasn't bad. But at the time, it sucked.