Is it wrong to believe in the reborn of the japanese empire?

I am from japan and strongly believe that we should get involved into wars. ex : china
The right wing is not heard that much and we are a bit of outcasts :(
Shinto should be again the religion of state so we could ascend to yasukuni.
What are your thoughts?

>wanting to go to war with China in [the current year]
Nippa, it ain't 1932 anymore. They're a bit better equipped and organized these days.

Sometimes I think of a world in which Japan expands freely as an empire in WWII and for some reason it makes me happy.
I think Asia sucks as a whole and Japan would have done a good job ruling it.
Some say Japan is a weird country, but low diversity, good morals and closed borders are fine achievements for a country that went on despite failing to achieve his full potential.
It's too late now though, shit's changed.

>Is it wrong to believe in the reborn
Ladies and gents we have the first Jap that is NOT a LARPing english teacher

we think you should fix this before trying anything else war related

The United State's strong-arming Japan into not having a military was one of our biggest mistakes and it totally offsets the balance of power in the region. We spend a massive amount of resources trying to do what Japan would have done naturally. Between that and allowing the domino effect in Southeast Asia by pulling out of Vietnam, America pretty much damned Asia.

Japan needs to fix their constitution and get a military. It would be best for both America and Japan.

That's fine but we'll have to kick your asses again when you get the ol' superiority complex running again and start land grabbing. That said, I hope you can fix your society's issues in the interim.

when will you ever learn heathen?

People make a bigger deal out of age distribution than it really is.
Once the lump of geezers die off, one baby boom will set them on a trajectory of long-term economic growth.

Maybe go fix your multitudes of internal issues before indulging in genocidal fantasies, you eternally jealous islandniggers

with trump ruling usa, we have support.
He was very positiv about the military expansion of Abe. so i think we might be good

>good morals

Stop shilling like a weeb

シナチョンをいっぱい殺せ
移民も拒否せよ
こんな手段を取らないと国が潰れるぜ

but he is kinda right

>common criminals
>anything to do with japanese empire

Native larpers are really the worst of the worst.

The average Japanese military age male is a effeminate virgin neet. You ain't fighting shit.

i want to be the first serbian yakuza!

FOR NIPPON AND SENPAI
2D OR DEATH

SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP MY FLAG TO LOOK YAKUZA

We will need Japan to kill the chinks again so I support you.
Isn't Abe right wing, though?

CPБИJA ДO TOКИJA

Japan won WW2. Atomics dropped on Japn hit none of their military. Hirohito used the jet stream to balloon bomb US. Threatened to wipe out wheat with toxins. US surrendered. Americans have been hoaxed ever since. There is no aliens.It was japanese airships flying in the jet stream that crashed in roswell new mexico and many other locations.

You'd just get BTFO again. (((They))) won long ago.

ye abe is right wing, not alt though

>using "his" as pronoun for a nationstate
Japan BTFO

What is it with you guys and the Chinese?

What is it with Chinese and everyone else?

chinses are non stop whining about nanjing and all, like cmon we apologized ya cunts

I for one am strongly encourage CCP to genocide every Taiwanese separatists nation traitors and degenerated fag lovers, and save us from fag marriage, start with DPP 蔡英文. I will definitely help them doing it. If Japs and Muricans want to join, they're welcome to.

Thanks to elaborate, have a nice trip in Taiwan.

They didn't really apologize, ask OP, he's Nip and he probably will deny as usual. Their minister of defense, Tomomi Inada, openly deny Najing massacre and claim it's a hoax.

Some times they do apologize, but later they deny it again. They apologize, then deny. They apologize, then deny. They apologize, then deny.... like a fucking cycle.

then you whine again see, abe and akihito did apologize and im of nip descent haha so i know whats denial ww

I live in here actually, and I hate 蔡妖婆 and her degenerate policy very very very much!

If Nips can stop denying, then we'll stop whining. And 稲田朋美 doesn't apologize at all and she's picked by Abe, that speaks a lot really. So do many Japanese politicians.